- Caddy-CleanPosted 1 week ago
- Punkt MP01 Mobile PhonePosted 1 week ago
- Dirty Bird Energy SoapPosted 1 week ago
- Eletrunks UnderwearPosted 1 week ago
- Mondo by Botta DesignPosted 1 week ago
- BierstickPosted 1 week ago
- The Best 3 Antivirus Protection Tools for Your Computer in 2017Posted 1 week ago
- Jace Designs – Custom DrinkwarePosted 4 weeks ago
- Switchmate – The smart way to make a smart homePosted 4 weeks ago
- Noreve – Luxury Leather cases for SmartphonesPosted 4 weeks ago
- Bella Vita PortovinoPosted 1 month ago
- eBeam Smart marker by LuidiaPosted 1 month ago
- Mava – Cross training, Workout, and Weight Lifting GearPosted 1 month ago
- Reductivist RingtoolPosted 1 month ago
- Disco ClockPosted 1 month ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army Huntsman Pocket KnifePosted 1 month ago
- Pictar Camera Grip for iPhonePosted 2 months ago
- Wolf and Noble Richmond Classic WatchPosted 2 months ago
- Lifepack: Solar Powered & Anti-Theft BackpackPosted 2 months ago
- Sony Xperia XA1 UltraPosted 2 months ago
The Best Guy Movies of All Time
We’ve all spent countless hours rummaging through our movie collections, searching IMDb and watching trailers looking for a good flick to watch, whether alone or with your girl. Here are some ēgō favorites and recommendations that can possibly make your search way more easier; Sit back and enjoy!
These films are picked by ēgō because they embody will power, strength, and honor. These are the type of films that allow the viewer to escape reality and give an adrenalin rush.
First-rate of this genre: Gladiator (2000)
Most Memorable Quote: ‘I knew a man who once said…death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back!’
Batman Begins (The dark knight Trilogy) (2005)
Ip Man (2008)
These films are picked by ēgō because they make the viewer think and analyze the fine details of the film. These usually embed some sort of hype even long after it has been created. Everyone usually has some sort of out of the box perception, which allows a freedom of thought and expression.
First-rate of this genre: Fight Club (1999)
Most Memorable Quote: ‘The first rule of Fight Club is: you do not talk about Fight Club!’
The Prestige (2006)
These type of films are powerful in presence. They are usually high intense crime dramas that keep the viewer on the edge of their seat captivated by the illusion of actually fitting into that type of role and fantasizing of being that character with bravado.
First-rate of this genre: Heat (1995)
Most Memorable Quote: ‘Don’t let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner!’
Pulp fiction (1994)
These type of films are reflection pieces that even at the ultimate worst one must keep their faith and believe in their abilities.
First-rate of this genre: The Shawshank Redemption (1994)
Most Memorable Quote:‘Get Busy Living or Get Busy Dying!’
The Curious Case of Benjamin button (2008)
The Motorcycle Diaries (The early life of El Ché) (2004)
Vanilla Sky (2001)
Feel Good Films
These films are just out right funny. They make us feel good in times of need when we need a laugh. Life is too serious and every now and then we need to just sit down and watch something to feel good.
First-rate of this genre: Eddie Murphy – Raw (stand-up) (1987)
Most Memorable Quote: ‘What have you done for me *lately*, Eddie?’
The other guys (2010)
The Hangover (2009)
The Big Lebowski (1998)
These films are the game changers. These aren’t just powerful inspiration films but they also give a nostalgic feeling of a time that we all wish we could experience. An era that could never fade away.
First-rate of this genre: Scarface (1983)
Most Memorable Quote: ‘Say hello to my little friend!’
Once Upon a Time in the West (1968)
Modern Times (1936)