- Activ 5 Personal Fitness DevicePosted 2 weeks ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army I.N.O.X watchPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bleujour – Kubb Desktop PCPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ujjaya Balance BottlePosted 2 weeks ago
- Barehand Gloves by RAWW Co.Posted 2 weeks ago
- Toad and Co. Spring Collection 2018Posted 2 weeks ago
- Kygo Life A9/600 Bluetooth HeadphonesPosted 3 weeks ago
- Kodak Ektra SmartphonePosted 3 months ago
- Square Jellyfish MountsPosted 3 months ago
- PRO Shop World – PRO Power Ping Pong PaddlePosted 3 months ago
- Caudabe iPhone X CasesPosted 3 months ago
- SharkBanz 2Posted 3 months ago
- Beyerdynamic DT 240 PRO HeadphonesPosted 3 months ago
- Fitbit IonicPosted 3 months ago
- Drifter Grooming – Products for Men!Posted 3 months ago
- Pillsy – Smart Pill BottlePosted 3 months ago
- Shadetree SunglassesPosted 3 months ago
- ESET Internet SecurityPosted 4 months ago
- Tuck: The Ultimate Comfort CompanionPosted 4 months ago
- Mountain Hard Wear – Winter Collection 2018Posted 4 months ago
5 Apps for the ēgō
of apps out there with dozens more being
released every day. Egomag highlights 5 of
some of the most exciting and useful apps
out there right now. There are many that
can help make life a little more
Platforms: iPhone & desktop
Description: Lose It! is a great tool to help con with the dietary part of your health system. Acquire a daily calorie budget by determining the amount of weight you want to lose over time. Track how much you spend from your daily budget as you eat, and monitor your long-term status towards your goal. FitNow’s database also includes the nutritional information from a number of popular food chains, making it even easier to truly watch what you consume.
Platforms: Blackberry, iPhone, Android, and desktop
Cost: Free, or $5/month (Premium version)
Description: Group together voice recordings, photos, scribbled thoughts, videos, GPS locations, and web pages under the heading of a single note. Group notes together in a ‘notebook’, and have notes searchable, even by customized tags. Evernote also recognizes words on business cards and photos and allows them to be searchable within your personal database.
Platforms: iPhone & Android
Description: Why use long distance when you can just tell your far-away friends to download Viber? Text or call fellow Viber users, and know who else has the app just by looking through your address book: no PIN or username identification required.
Description: Discover places to eat, shop, and hang out once you’ve arrived into town – using your phone camera and this app. Layar Reality Browser recognizes items in the real world and displays information on-screen relating to it. Information is added to Layar’s database by other users and businesses utilizing the system. While there’s still more development to be made in the app, it shows a lot of promise. Plus it’s always exciting to be a part of something big when it’s starting out.
Description: Mint Personal Finance monitors your online banking accounts and helps you track your spending. Set a budget and monitor how closely you’re following it; forecast pending transactions and see where your money is going by category. Mint has just been made available in Canada and promises to include investment tracking and SMS text updates for items related to your financing in the near future.