- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 2 weeks ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 4 weeks ago
- Tp-link Deco M5 – A secure home mesh Wi-Fi systemPosted 1 month ago
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Spotlight CamPosted 2 months ago
- Blackberry KEY2: Don’t call it a comebackPosted 2 months ago
- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 3 months ago
- Triple Bristle Sonic ToothbrushPosted 3 months ago
- Soap by Jasper MorrisonPosted 3 months ago
- GripbellPosted 3 months ago
- Mountain Hardwear Spring EssentialsPosted 3 months ago
- SleepBlissPosted 3 months ago
- The Ace by DouchebagsPosted 3 months ago
- uHoo Indoor Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Velosock – Indoor bike coverPosted 3 months ago
- The Best iPhone X Cases – Round 3Posted 3 months ago
- California Cowboy High Water ShirtPosted 3 months ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army Spectra 2.0 LuggagePosted 3 months ago
- Activ 5 Personal Fitness DevicePosted 4 months ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army I.N.O.X watchPosted 4 months ago
- Bleujour – Kubb Desktop PCPosted 4 months ago
Android 4.3: Pull that update!
As of right now Google is pushing the Android 4.3 update to Nexus devices. If you’ve got a Nexus 4, 7, 10 or Galaxy Nexus you’re in luck because it’s time for the latest and greatest. Although Google has officially released the update, some of us have yet to get the notification on our devices. Here’s a quick easy to pull that update from the server and skip that pesky line.
1. Go to settings>apps>all apps
2. Find the Google services framework
3. Hit clear data and ignore the message that pops up.
4. Go back to settings>about phone>system updates
5. The system update screen should say last checked for update in 1969
6. Make sure your WiFi is on and hit the check for updates button.
7. The update should pop up and begin downloading.
Voila! Android 4.3
If the above doesn’t work keep repeating the steps, I had four attempts before it actually populated.
If this method doesn’t work for you, you can install the update manually using the steps outlined in the link below