- ESET Internet SecurityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tuck: The Ultimate Comfort CompanionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Mountain Hard Wear – Winter Collection 2018Posted 2 weeks ago
- People Footwear – The Jasper BootPosted 2 weeks ago
- Roku ExpressPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oval – Smart SensorPosted 2 weeks ago
- Death Wish CoffeePosted 2 months ago
- Toad and Co. ClothingPosted 2 months ago
- Brush Hero – The ultimate cleaning toolPosted 2 months ago
- Blackberry MotionPosted 2 months ago
- Quiet Punch – Home Boxing BagPosted 2 months ago
- iPhone X casesPosted 2 months ago
- Blackberry KEYone Black EditionPosted 3 months ago
- Nomad Cases for the iPhone 8 and XPosted 3 months ago
- Alpine Division – Timberline II backpackPosted 3 months ago
- Blockhead by TenonedesignPosted 3 months ago
- iKeyp Pro Smart SafePosted 3 months ago
- Popuband – Smart UkulelePosted 3 months ago
- Grayl Ultralight water purifier bottlePosted 3 months ago
- Eero BeaconPosted 3 months ago
Android 4.3: Pull that update!
As of right now Google is pushing the Android 4.3 update to Nexus devices. If you’ve got a Nexus 4, 7, 10 or Galaxy Nexus you’re in luck because it’s time for the latest and greatest. Although Google has officially released the update, some of us have yet to get the notification on our devices. Here’s a quick easy to pull that update from the server and skip that pesky line.
1. Go to settings>apps>all apps
2. Find the Google services framework
3. Hit clear data and ignore the message that pops up.
4. Go back to settings>about phone>system updates
5. The system update screen should say last checked for update in 1969
6. Make sure your WiFi is on and hit the check for updates button.
7. The update should pop up and begin downloading.
Voila! Android 4.3
If the above doesn’t work keep repeating the steps, I had four attempts before it actually populated.
If this method doesn’t work for you, you can install the update manually using the steps outlined in the link below