- Talelight – The Electronic Bumper StickerPosted 1 week ago
- Norlite Denmark WatchesPosted 1 week ago
- The Two Best iPhone 7 plus CasesPosted 1 week ago
- Silent Pocket RFID protection card and Key Fob GuardPosted 1 week ago
- Amazfit PacePosted 1 week ago
- Ninja Coffee BarPosted 1 week ago
- Beard Bro – Beard shaping tool & beard oilPosted 1 week ago
- Smart Planet – Milk and Cookie shot makerPosted 1 week ago
- Nomad Leather Folio & Ultra Rugged battery cable for iPhonePosted 3 weeks ago
- Shark Proof – Liquid Screen ProtectorPosted 3 weeks ago
- 210 East Oak WatchesPosted 3 weeks ago
- New Black – Louis speakerPosted 3 weeks ago
- Leguano Barefoot ShoesPosted 3 weeks ago
- Insta360 Nano for iPhonePosted 3 weeks ago
- Lenovo Yoga Book – 2in1 TabletPosted 3 weeks ago
- All Citizens Apparel – Boxer BriefPosted 3 weeks ago
- Chicago Comb CompanyPosted 1 month ago
- Downpour Rain Company – Alto UmbrellaPosted 1 month ago
- Tracksmith Nor’easter JacketPosted 1 month ago
- Narvik Works – Street JacketPosted 1 month ago
Android 4.3: Pull that update!
As of right now Google is pushing the Android 4.3 update to Nexus devices. If you’ve got a Nexus 4, 7, 10 or Galaxy Nexus you’re in luck because it’s time for the latest and greatest. Although Google has officially released the update, some of us have yet to get the notification on our devices. Here’s a quick easy to pull that update from the server and skip that pesky line.
1. Go to settings>apps>all apps
2. Find the Google services framework
3. Hit clear data and ignore the message that pops up.
4. Go back to settings>about phone>system updates
5. The system update screen should say last checked for update in 1969
6. Make sure your WiFi is on and hit the check for updates button.
7. The update should pop up and begin downloading.
Voila! Android 4.3
If the above doesn’t work keep repeating the steps, I had four attempts before it actually populated.
If this method doesn’t work for you, you can install the update manually using the steps outlined in the link below