- Bruzzoni – Wall Street Collection Electric ToothbrushPosted 1 week ago
- Impetus Underwear and BeachwearPosted 1 week ago
- Netatmo Presence – Outdoor Security CameraPosted 1 week ago
- SteakChamp – The only way to cook steak!Posted 1 week ago
- Showers Pass – Atlas JacketPosted 2 weeks ago
- Nexersys – Cross Body TrainerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Butterfield Machine – Fire PistonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Magna Cart Hand TruckPosted 2 weeks ago
- Pappy and Company – Barrel Aged Pure Maple SyrupPosted 2 weeks ago
- InBody BandPosted 2 weeks ago
- OYO DoubleFlex – Total body portable gymPosted 3 weeks ago
- Lomo’ Instant-Wide CameraPosted 3 weeks ago
- La Colombe CoffeePosted 3 weeks ago
- Contixo F5 Quadcopter DronePosted 1 month ago
- ResetPlugPosted 1 month ago
- Moov Now – Fitness trackerPosted 1 month ago
- Vincent – Bartenders Hand SalvePosted 1 month ago
- Playster – Entertainment Subscription ServicePosted 2 months ago
- Freeman Plat – Easy JoggerPosted 2 months ago
- Rever Vant Clipfold WalletPosted 2 months ago
Android 4.3: Pull that update!
As of right now Google is pushing the Android 4.3 update to Nexus devices. If you’ve got a Nexus 4, 7, 10 or Galaxy Nexus you’re in luck because it’s time for the latest and greatest. Although Google has officially released the update, some of us have yet to get the notification on our devices. Here’s a quick easy to pull that update from the server and skip that pesky line.
1. Go to settings>apps>all apps
2. Find the Google services framework
3. Hit clear data and ignore the message that pops up.
4. Go back to settings>about phone>system updates
5. The system update screen should say last checked for update in 1969
6. Make sure your WiFi is on and hit the check for updates button.
7. The update should pop up and begin downloading.
Voila! Android 4.3
If the above doesn’t work keep repeating the steps, I had four attempts before it actually populated.
If this method doesn’t work for you, you can install the update manually using the steps outlined in the link below