- Razer Phone 2 – With great power comes great responsibility!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Gear Diary Spring 2019Posted 3 weeks ago
- Cuts Clothing – A Cut above the Rest!Posted 3 weeks ago
- N-Range – Boost Your Cell Signal!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Heshi Designer SocksPosted 4 months ago
- FLXCUF – Roll them sleeves right!Posted 4 months ago
- Gantri – Designer 3D Printed LightsPosted 4 months ago
- Gaze Lab Wireless Charging AccessoriesPosted 5 months ago
- Earin m2 earphonesPosted 5 months ago
- Som SleepPosted 5 months ago
- Origaudio Wrapsody Bluetooth EarphonesPosted 5 months ago
- Tmbr SunglassesPosted 7 months ago
- Google Pixel 3 and 3XL – Three times the charm!Posted 7 months ago
- Moshi – Premium Accessories and PeripheralsPosted 7 months ago
- Tap – Wearable Keyboard and MousePosted 7 months ago
- Botta-Design TRES 24 Titan WatchPosted 8 months ago
- Fall Gear Guide 2018Posted 8 months ago
- Arc’teryx Fall 2018Posted 8 months ago
- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 9 months ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 10 months ago
Android 4.3: Pull that update!
As of right now Google is pushing the Android 4.3 update to Nexus devices. If you’ve got a Nexus 4, 7, 10 or Galaxy Nexus you’re in luck because it’s time for the latest and greatest. Although Google has officially released the update, some of us have yet to get the notification on our devices. Here’s a quick easy to pull that update from the server and skip that pesky line.
1. Go to settings>apps>all apps
2. Find the Google services framework
3. Hit clear data and ignore the message that pops up.
4. Go back to settings>about phone>system updates
5. The system update screen should say last checked for update in 1969
6. Make sure your WiFi is on and hit the check for updates button.
7. The update should pop up and begin downloading.
Voila! Android 4.3
If the above doesn’t work keep repeating the steps, I had four attempts before it actually populated.
If this method doesn’t work for you, you can install the update manually using the steps outlined in the link below