- IntellirollPosted 1 week ago
- Bullrest – The Smarter Travel pillowPosted 1 week ago
- BenQ HT2150ST ProjectorPosted 1 week ago
- ThuggiesPosted 4 weeks ago
- Halo SportPosted 4 weeks ago
- Top 10 Rugged, Adventure Vehicles for Outdoor EnthusiastsPosted 4 weeks ago
- 10 Top Music Venues in Nashville to Take a DatePosted 1 month ago
- Bruzzoni – Wall Street Collection Electric ToothbrushPosted 2 months ago
- Impetus Underwear and BeachwearPosted 2 months ago
- Netatmo Presence – Outdoor Security CameraPosted 2 months ago
- SteakChamp – The only way to cook steak!Posted 2 months ago
- Showers Pass – Atlas JacketPosted 2 months ago
- Nexersys – Cross Body TrainerPosted 2 months ago
- Butterfield Machine – Fire PistonPosted 2 months ago
- Magna Cart Hand TruckPosted 2 months ago
- Pappy and Company – Barrel Aged Pure Maple SyrupPosted 2 months ago
- InBody BandPosted 2 months ago
- OYO DoubleFlex – Total body portable gymPosted 3 months ago
- Lomo’ Instant-Wide CameraPosted 3 months ago
- La Colombe CoffeePosted 3 months ago
The Men’s Guide to Chinos
Featured Image Courtesy of Allen Edmonds
If you want to add more variety to your wardrobe and step out of your comfort zone, then chinos are definitely the way to go. They look sharp and are extremely versatile. They can be worn for business then a substitute for the casual denim look that you may want to change up. When picking out your new pair you should definitely consider the following:
- Colour – What colour will suit you and what you are comfortable pairing with it. For that sharp look try patterned/textured. It’s always clever to consider the season, darker colours like navy tend to bode well with Autumn/Winter, more brighter vibrant colours with Spring/Summer. Khaki is always safe for any season.
- Fit – The fit should be slim but not too tight, bottoms can be rolled or unrolled. However, fit can range from narrow or slim, boot-cut and straight leg.
- Fabric – 100% cotton and various denims or polyester blends, the softer the fabric, the more the stretch. They also come wrinkle free.
- What to Wear – Smarten up your look with a plain, patterned or plaid shirt, add a woven tie and blazer if formal is what you’re shooting for. Footwear makes a huge difference, you can go for a rolled cuff or a plain bottom to accommodate your style and cut of shoe.
Check out the Autumn/Winter Chino Collection courtesy of our friends at Eckerle Herrenmoden