- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 1 month ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 2 months ago
- Tp-link Deco M5 – A secure home mesh Wi-Fi systemPosted 2 months ago
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Spotlight CamPosted 3 months ago
- Blackberry KEY2: Don’t call it a comebackPosted 3 months ago
- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 4 months ago
- Triple Bristle Sonic ToothbrushPosted 4 months ago
- Soap by Jasper MorrisonPosted 4 months ago
- GripbellPosted 4 months ago
- Mountain Hardwear Spring EssentialsPosted 4 months ago
- SleepBlissPosted 4 months ago
- The Ace by DouchebagsPosted 4 months ago
- uHoo Indoor Air Quality SensorPosted 4 months ago
- Velosock – Indoor bike coverPosted 4 months ago
- The Best iPhone X Cases – Round 3Posted 4 months ago
- California Cowboy High Water ShirtPosted 4 months ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army Spectra 2.0 LuggagePosted 4 months ago
- Activ 5 Personal Fitness DevicePosted 5 months ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army I.N.O.X watchPosted 5 months ago
- Bleujour – Kubb Desktop PCPosted 5 months ago
The Men’s Guide to Chinos
Featured Image Courtesy of Allen Edmonds
If you want to add more variety to your wardrobe and step out of your comfort zone, then chinos are definitely the way to go. They look sharp and are extremely versatile. They can be worn for business then a substitute for the casual denim look that you may want to change up. When picking out your new pair you should definitely consider the following:
- Colour – What colour will suit you and what you are comfortable pairing with it. For that sharp look try patterned/textured. It’s always clever to consider the season, darker colours like navy tend to bode well with Autumn/Winter, more brighter vibrant colours with Spring/Summer. Khaki is always safe for any season.
- Fit – The fit should be slim but not too tight, bottoms can be rolled or unrolled. However, fit can range from narrow or slim, boot-cut and straight leg.
- Fabric – 100% cotton and various denims or polyester blends, the softer the fabric, the more the stretch. They also come wrinkle free.
- What to Wear – Smarten up your look with a plain, patterned or plaid shirt, add a woven tie and blazer if formal is what you’re shooting for. Footwear makes a huge difference, you can go for a rolled cuff or a plain bottom to accommodate your style and cut of shoe.
Check out the Autumn/Winter Chino Collection courtesy of our friends at Eckerle Herrenmoden