- Bruzzoni – Wall Street Collection Electric ToothbrushPosted 1 week ago
- Impetus Underwear and BeachwearPosted 1 week ago
- Netatmo Presence – Outdoor Security CameraPosted 1 week ago
- SteakChamp – The only way to cook steak!Posted 1 week ago
- Showers Pass – Atlas JacketPosted 2 weeks ago
- Nexersys – Cross Body TrainerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Butterfield Machine – Fire PistonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Magna Cart Hand TruckPosted 2 weeks ago
- Pappy and Company – Barrel Aged Pure Maple SyrupPosted 2 weeks ago
- InBody BandPosted 2 weeks ago
- OYO DoubleFlex – Total body portable gymPosted 3 weeks ago
- Lomo’ Instant-Wide CameraPosted 3 weeks ago
- La Colombe CoffeePosted 3 weeks ago
- Contixo F5 Quadcopter DronePosted 1 month ago
- ResetPlugPosted 1 month ago
- Moov Now – Fitness trackerPosted 1 month ago
- Vincent – Bartenders Hand SalvePosted 1 month ago
- Playster – Entertainment Subscription ServicePosted 2 months ago
- Freeman Plat – Easy JoggerPosted 2 months ago
- Rever Vant Clipfold WalletPosted 2 months ago
The Men’s Guide to Chinos
Featured Image Courtesy of Allen Edmonds
If you want to add more variety to your wardrobe and step out of your comfort zone, then chinos are definitely the way to go. They look sharp and are extremely versatile. They can be worn for business then a substitute for the casual denim look that you may want to change up. When picking out your new pair you should definitely consider the following:
- Colour – What colour will suit you and what you are comfortable pairing with it. For that sharp look try patterned/textured. It’s always clever to consider the season, darker colours like navy tend to bode well with Autumn/Winter, more brighter vibrant colours with Spring/Summer. Khaki is always safe for any season.
- Fit – The fit should be slim but not too tight, bottoms can be rolled or unrolled. However, fit can range from narrow or slim, boot-cut and straight leg.
- Fabric – 100% cotton and various denims or polyester blends, the softer the fabric, the more the stretch. They also come wrinkle free.
- What to Wear – Smarten up your look with a plain, patterned or plaid shirt, add a woven tie and blazer if formal is what you’re shooting for. Footwear makes a huge difference, you can go for a rolled cuff or a plain bottom to accommodate your style and cut of shoe.
Check out the Autumn/Winter Chino Collection courtesy of our friends at Eckerle Herrenmoden