- Kodak Ektra SmartphonePosted 1 week ago
- Square Jellyfish MountsPosted 1 week ago
- PRO Shop World – PRO Power Ping Pong PaddlePosted 1 week ago
- Caudabe iPhone X CasesPosted 1 week ago
- SharkBanz 2Posted 1 week ago
- Beyerdynamic DT 240 PRO HeadphonesPosted 1 week ago
- Fitbit IonicPosted 1 week ago
- Drifter Grooming – Products for Men!Posted 1 week ago
- Pillsy – Smart Pill BottlePosted 1 week ago
- Shadetree SunglassesPosted 1 week ago
- ESET Internet SecurityPosted 1 month ago
- Tuck: The Ultimate Comfort CompanionPosted 1 month ago
- Mountain Hard Wear – Winter Collection 2018Posted 1 month ago
- People Footwear – The Jasper BootPosted 1 month ago
- Roku ExpressPosted 1 month ago
- Oval – Smart SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Death Wish CoffeePosted 3 months ago
- Toad and Co. ClothingPosted 3 months ago
- Brush Hero – The ultimate cleaning toolPosted 3 months ago
- Blackberry MotionPosted 3 months ago
The Men’s Guide to Chinos
Featured Image Courtesy of Allen Edmonds
If you want to add more variety to your wardrobe and step out of your comfort zone, then chinos are definitely the way to go. They look sharp and are extremely versatile. They can be worn for business then a substitute for the casual denim look that you may want to change up. When picking out your new pair you should definitely consider the following:
- Colour – What colour will suit you and what you are comfortable pairing with it. For that sharp look try patterned/textured. It’s always clever to consider the season, darker colours like navy tend to bode well with Autumn/Winter, more brighter vibrant colours with Spring/Summer. Khaki is always safe for any season.
- Fit – The fit should be slim but not too tight, bottoms can be rolled or unrolled. However, fit can range from narrow or slim, boot-cut and straight leg.
- Fabric – 100% cotton and various denims or polyester blends, the softer the fabric, the more the stretch. They also come wrinkle free.
- What to Wear – Smarten up your look with a plain, patterned or plaid shirt, add a woven tie and blazer if formal is what you’re shooting for. Footwear makes a huge difference, you can go for a rolled cuff or a plain bottom to accommodate your style and cut of shoe.
Check out the Autumn/Winter Chino Collection courtesy of our friends at Eckerle Herrenmoden