- Talelight – The Electronic Bumper StickerPosted 1 week ago
- Norlite Denmark WatchesPosted 1 week ago
- The Two Best iPhone 7 plus CasesPosted 1 week ago
- Silent Pocket RFID protection card and Key Fob GuardPosted 1 week ago
- Amazfit PacePosted 1 week ago
- Ninja Coffee BarPosted 1 week ago
- Beard Bro – Beard shaping tool & beard oilPosted 1 week ago
- Smart Planet – Milk and Cookie shot makerPosted 1 week ago
- Nomad Leather Folio & Ultra Rugged battery cable for iPhonePosted 3 weeks ago
- Shark Proof – Liquid Screen ProtectorPosted 3 weeks ago
- 210 East Oak WatchesPosted 3 weeks ago
- New Black – Louis speakerPosted 3 weeks ago
- Leguano Barefoot ShoesPosted 3 weeks ago
- Insta360 Nano for iPhonePosted 3 weeks ago
- Lenovo Yoga Book – 2in1 TabletPosted 3 weeks ago
- All Citizens Apparel – Boxer BriefPosted 3 weeks ago
- Chicago Comb CompanyPosted 1 month ago
- Downpour Rain Company – Alto UmbrellaPosted 1 month ago
- Tracksmith Nor’easter JacketPosted 1 month ago
- Narvik Works – Street JacketPosted 1 month ago
The Men’s Guide to Chinos
Featured Image Courtesy of Allen Edmonds
If you want to add more variety to your wardrobe and step out of your comfort zone, then chinos are definitely the way to go. They look sharp and are extremely versatile. They can be worn for business then a substitute for the casual denim look that you may want to change up. When picking out your new pair you should definitely consider the following:
- Colour – What colour will suit you and what you are comfortable pairing with it. For that sharp look try patterned/textured. It’s always clever to consider the season, darker colours like navy tend to bode well with Autumn/Winter, more brighter vibrant colours with Spring/Summer. Khaki is always safe for any season.
- Fit – The fit should be slim but not too tight, bottoms can be rolled or unrolled. However, fit can range from narrow or slim, boot-cut and straight leg.
- Fabric – 100% cotton and various denims or polyester blends, the softer the fabric, the more the stretch. They also come wrinkle free.
- What to Wear – Smarten up your look with a plain, patterned or plaid shirt, add a woven tie and blazer if formal is what you’re shooting for. Footwear makes a huge difference, you can go for a rolled cuff or a plain bottom to accommodate your style and cut of shoe.
Check out the Autumn/Winter Chino Collection courtesy of our friends at Eckerle Herrenmoden