- Activ 5 Personal Fitness DevicePosted 2 weeks ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army I.N.O.X watchPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bleujour – Kubb Desktop PCPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ujjaya Balance BottlePosted 2 weeks ago
- Barehand Gloves by RAWW Co.Posted 2 weeks ago
- Toad and Co. Spring Collection 2018Posted 2 weeks ago
- Kygo Life A9/600 Bluetooth HeadphonesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Kodak Ektra SmartphonePosted 3 months ago
- Square Jellyfish MountsPosted 3 months ago
- PRO Shop World – PRO Power Ping Pong PaddlePosted 3 months ago
- Caudabe iPhone X CasesPosted 3 months ago
- SharkBanz 2Posted 3 months ago
- Beyerdynamic DT 240 PRO HeadphonesPosted 3 months ago
- Fitbit IonicPosted 3 months ago
- Drifter Grooming – Products for Men!Posted 3 months ago
- Pillsy – Smart Pill BottlePosted 3 months ago
- Shadetree SunglassesPosted 3 months ago
- ESET Internet SecurityPosted 4 months ago
- Tuck: The Ultimate Comfort CompanionPosted 4 months ago
- Mountain Hard Wear – Winter Collection 2018Posted 4 months ago
The Men’s Guide to Sweaters & Knits | Winter 2014
The cold weather is fast approaching, so why sacrifice style while trying to stay warm?
When choosing the right sweater or knit the most important facet is that you got to wear the sweater rather than it wear you. Something that compliments what you are wearing and how you feel that day. Choose different textures – Uniqueness, colour, design and texture can give a stylish edge. Versatility between business/formal and casual is key for any look. A sharp looking knit can be paired with chinos, jeans and dress slacks.
Popular styles for the season:
- Turtleneck Sweaters/Wool
- V-neck Sweaters/Wool and Cotton
- Crew Neck Sweaters
- Polo Sweaters
- Cardigan (Zip & Button Down) Sweaters
- Aran Sweaters/Cardigans/Wool
- Sweater Vests/Cotton and Polyester
- Cashmere/Wool – Holds heat very well, insulating the body from the cold elements also great at keeping heat out. Better quality, can be hypoallergenic and is natural.
- Cotton – Hypoallergenic, inexpensive, durable and easy to clean.
- Synthetic/Polyester – Cheaper in cost, more bang for the buck rather than quality.
- Combination – Any combination of the above fabrics woven together.
Important points to consider:
- Style, fit and not bulky, non-itchy material which is good on the skin.
- Pick something that you can layer with a jacket or wear over a shirt.
- Subtle enough to accent what you wearing and nothing too flashy
- Warm enough for a cold winter day, and light enough to wear in warmer weather.
- Be unique and different, not like everyone else
- New and constant – something everyone doesn’t have
- Scarcity drives sales: Don’t impulse shop or buy with emotion, or you will never truly be happy with your purchase. Take your time, see what feels and looks right then go for it. A stylish man is a confident man.
Shop Men’s Sweaters by Ted Baker. Find a selection of Men’s Sweaters, cardigans, button downs, vests, v-neck and crew-neck and knit sweaters for fall and winter season.