- Razer Phone 2 – With great power comes great responsibility!Posted 4 months ago
- Gear Diary Spring 2019Posted 4 months ago
- Cuts Clothing – A Cut above the Rest!Posted 4 months ago
- N-Range – Boost Your Cell Signal!Posted 4 months ago
- Heshi Designer SocksPosted 7 months ago
- FLXCUF – Roll them sleeves right!Posted 7 months ago
- Gantri – Designer 3D Printed LightsPosted 7 months ago
- Gaze Lab Wireless Charging AccessoriesPosted 8 months ago
- Earin m2 earphonesPosted 8 months ago
- Som SleepPosted 8 months ago
- Origaudio Wrapsody Bluetooth EarphonesPosted 8 months ago
- Tmbr SunglassesPosted 10 months ago
- Google Pixel 3 and 3XL – Three times the charm!Posted 10 months ago
- Moshi – Premium Accessories and PeripheralsPosted 10 months ago
- Tap – Wearable Keyboard and MousePosted 10 months ago
- Botta-Design TRES 24 Titan WatchPosted 11 months ago
- Fall Gear Guide 2018Posted 11 months ago
- Arc’teryx Fall 2018Posted 11 months ago
- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 1 year ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 1 year ago
The Men’s Guide to Sweaters & Knits | Winter 2014
The cold weather is fast approaching, so why sacrifice style while trying to stay warm?
When choosing the right sweater or knit the most important facet is that you got to wear the sweater rather than it wear you. Something that compliments what you are wearing and how you feel that day. Choose different textures – Uniqueness, colour, design and texture can give a stylish edge. Versatility between business/formal and casual is key for any look. A sharp looking knit can be paired with chinos, jeans and dress slacks.
Popular styles for the season:
- Turtleneck Sweaters/Wool
- V-neck Sweaters/Wool and Cotton
- Crew Neck Sweaters
- Polo Sweaters
- Cardigan (Zip & Button Down) Sweaters
- Aran Sweaters/Cardigans/Wool
- Sweater Vests/Cotton and Polyester
- Cashmere/Wool – Holds heat very well, insulating the body from the cold elements also great at keeping heat out. Better quality, can be hypoallergenic and is natural.
- Cotton – Hypoallergenic, inexpensive, durable and easy to clean.
- Synthetic/Polyester – Cheaper in cost, more bang for the buck rather than quality.
- Combination – Any combination of the above fabrics woven together.
Important points to consider:
- Style, fit and not bulky, non-itchy material which is good on the skin.
- Pick something that you can layer with a jacket or wear over a shirt.
- Subtle enough to accent what you wearing and nothing too flashy
- Warm enough for a cold winter day, and light enough to wear in warmer weather.
- Be unique and different, not like everyone else
- New and constant – something everyone doesn’t have
- Scarcity drives sales: Don’t impulse shop or buy with emotion, or you will never truly be happy with your purchase. Take your time, see what feels and looks right then go for it. A stylish man is a confident man.
Shop Men’s Sweaters by Ted Baker. Find a selection of Men’s Sweaters, cardigans, button downs, vests, v-neck and crew-neck and knit sweaters for fall and winter season.