- Belly Armor’s Radiashield Boxer BriefsPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Travel HaloPosted 3 weeks ago
- Search and State S1-J Riding JacketPosted 3 weeks ago
- SWIMS Barry ChukkaPosted 3 weeks ago
- Woest Athletics Workout CapriPosted 3 weeks ago
- Tile Sport Bluetooth TrackerPosted 3 weeks ago
- Mugsy JeansPosted 3 weeks ago
- Caddy-CleanPosted 1 month ago
- Punkt MP01 Mobile PhonePosted 1 month ago
- Dirty Bird Energy SoapPosted 1 month ago
- Eletrunks UnderwearPosted 1 month ago
- Mondo by Botta DesignPosted 1 month ago
- BierstickPosted 1 month ago
- The Best 3 Antivirus Protection Tools for Your Computer in 2017Posted 1 month ago
- Jace Designs – Custom DrinkwarePosted 2 months ago
- Switchmate – The smart way to make a smart homePosted 2 months ago
- Noreve – Luxury Leather cases for SmartphonesPosted 2 months ago
- Bella Vita PortovinoPosted 2 months ago
- eBeam Smart marker by LuidiaPosted 2 months ago
- Mava – Cross training, Workout, and Weight Lifting GearPosted 2 months ago
The Men’s Guide to Sweaters & Knits | Winter 2014
The cold weather is fast approaching, so why sacrifice style while trying to stay warm?
When choosing the right sweater or knit the most important facet is that you got to wear the sweater rather than it wear you. Something that compliments what you are wearing and how you feel that day. Choose different textures – Uniqueness, colour, design and texture can give a stylish edge. Versatility between business/formal and casual is key for any look. A sharp looking knit can be paired with chinos, jeans and dress slacks.
Popular styles for the season:
- Turtleneck Sweaters/Wool
- V-neck Sweaters/Wool and Cotton
- Crew Neck Sweaters
- Polo Sweaters
- Cardigan (Zip & Button Down) Sweaters
- Aran Sweaters/Cardigans/Wool
- Sweater Vests/Cotton and Polyester
- Cashmere/Wool – Holds heat very well, insulating the body from the cold elements also great at keeping heat out. Better quality, can be hypoallergenic and is natural.
- Cotton – Hypoallergenic, inexpensive, durable and easy to clean.
- Synthetic/Polyester – Cheaper in cost, more bang for the buck rather than quality.
- Combination – Any combination of the above fabrics woven together.
Important points to consider:
- Style, fit and not bulky, non-itchy material which is good on the skin.
- Pick something that you can layer with a jacket or wear over a shirt.
- Subtle enough to accent what you wearing and nothing too flashy
- Warm enough for a cold winter day, and light enough to wear in warmer weather.
- Be unique and different, not like everyone else
- New and constant – something everyone doesn’t have
- Scarcity drives sales: Don’t impulse shop or buy with emotion, or you will never truly be happy with your purchase. Take your time, see what feels and looks right then go for it. A stylish man is a confident man.
Shop Men’s Sweaters by Ted Baker. Find a selection of Men’s Sweaters, cardigans, button downs, vests, v-neck and crew-neck and knit sweaters for fall and winter season.