- Belly Armor’s Radiashield Boxer BriefsPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Travel HaloPosted 3 weeks ago
- Search and State S1-J Riding JacketPosted 3 weeks ago
- SWIMS Barry ChukkaPosted 3 weeks ago
- Woest Athletics Workout CapriPosted 3 weeks ago
- Tile Sport Bluetooth TrackerPosted 3 weeks ago
- Mugsy JeansPosted 3 weeks ago
- Caddy-CleanPosted 1 month ago
- Punkt MP01 Mobile PhonePosted 1 month ago
- Dirty Bird Energy SoapPosted 1 month ago
- Eletrunks UnderwearPosted 1 month ago
- Mondo by Botta DesignPosted 1 month ago
- BierstickPosted 1 month ago
- The Best 3 Antivirus Protection Tools for Your Computer in 2017Posted 1 month ago
- Jace Designs – Custom DrinkwarePosted 2 months ago
- Switchmate – The smart way to make a smart homePosted 2 months ago
- Noreve – Luxury Leather cases for SmartphonesPosted 2 months ago
- Bella Vita PortovinoPosted 2 months ago
- eBeam Smart marker by LuidiaPosted 2 months ago
- Mava – Cross training, Workout, and Weight Lifting GearPosted 2 months ago
The Men’s Guide to Coats & Accessories | Winter 2014
It’s hard to find a nice fitting fall & winter jacket, especially one that’s worth your hard earned cash. Aside from the price tag, the two main things to consider when picking out the right coat are versatility and style.
Firstly; find a jacket that you can wear with just about anything and everything. Unless you have a disposable income, it’s best to find something that can be formal but can also be paired with casual wear. This allows you to free up some dough that you can blow on other things to go along with it; perhaps a new pair of jeans or slacks, a scarf and gloves, or possibly another jacket.
Also look for something that suits you and is right for the climate. If it’s a winter jacket that you are looking for then choose whether you wish to layer it up with a sweater underneath for warmth see The Men’s Guide to Sweaters & Knits Fall/Winter-2013-14, or if it’s a jacket for all seasons then find something that has the option of a removable liner (Thinsulate) so you won’t be sweltering during the Spring/Fall-time.
Popular styles for the season:
- Short jackets range from bombers; biker jackets which come in leather, suede, faux and fabric
- Pea coats, 3 quarter length, and blazers all in leather & faux
- Wool-cashmere blended 3 buttons or double breasted coat; look for waterproof.
- Standing collar or hoodie jackets with down, polyester or feather filling. Style and cut are bombers or longer. Look for rip-stop nylon or polyester quilted shell that is wind and/or water resistant. These are very lightweight and warm.
- Colours for the season are the primary and basic colours such as black, charcoal, graphite, grey (red/blue/green depending on the style of jacket)
Important points to consider:
- Layering is always going to be trendy
- Find a jacket that you can wear with just about any type of clothing: Jeans, Chinos, or Dress Slacks
- Look for something that suits you and is right for the climate
- Look for something that will be in style for a while
- Find something that is wind, water and rip resistant for durability and comfort.
- For warmth look for down, feathers and/or polyester filing.
Shop Men’s Coats/Jackets by Ted Baker. Find a selection of Men’s Winter Coats, scarves, toques, & gloves.