- ESET Internet SecurityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tuck: The Ultimate Comfort CompanionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Mountain Hard Wear – Winter Collection 2018Posted 2 weeks ago
- People Footwear – The Jasper BootPosted 2 weeks ago
- Roku ExpressPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oval – Smart SensorPosted 2 weeks ago
- Death Wish CoffeePosted 2 months ago
- Toad and Co. ClothingPosted 2 months ago
- Brush Hero – The ultimate cleaning toolPosted 2 months ago
- Blackberry MotionPosted 2 months ago
- Quiet Punch – Home Boxing BagPosted 2 months ago
- iPhone X casesPosted 2 months ago
- Blackberry KEYone Black EditionPosted 3 months ago
- Nomad Cases for the iPhone 8 and XPosted 3 months ago
- Alpine Division – Timberline II backpackPosted 3 months ago
- Blockhead by TenonedesignPosted 3 months ago
- iKeyp Pro Smart SafePosted 3 months ago
- Popuband – Smart UkulelePosted 3 months ago
- Grayl Ultralight water purifier bottlePosted 3 months ago
- Eero BeaconPosted 3 months ago
The Men’s Guide to Coats & Accessories | Winter 2014
It’s hard to find a nice fitting fall & winter jacket, especially one that’s worth your hard earned cash. Aside from the price tag, the two main things to consider when picking out the right coat are versatility and style.
Firstly; find a jacket that you can wear with just about anything and everything. Unless you have a disposable income, it’s best to find something that can be formal but can also be paired with casual wear. This allows you to free up some dough that you can blow on other things to go along with it; perhaps a new pair of jeans or slacks, a scarf and gloves, or possibly another jacket.
Also look for something that suits you and is right for the climate. If it’s a winter jacket that you are looking for then choose whether you wish to layer it up with a sweater underneath for warmth see The Men’s Guide to Sweaters & Knits Fall/Winter-2013-14, or if it’s a jacket for all seasons then find something that has the option of a removable liner (Thinsulate) so you won’t be sweltering during the Spring/Fall-time.
Popular styles for the season:
- Short jackets range from bombers; biker jackets which come in leather, suede, faux and fabric
- Pea coats, 3 quarter length, and blazers all in leather & faux
- Wool-cashmere blended 3 buttons or double breasted coat; look for waterproof.
- Standing collar or hoodie jackets with down, polyester or feather filling. Style and cut are bombers or longer. Look for rip-stop nylon or polyester quilted shell that is wind and/or water resistant. These are very lightweight and warm.
- Colours for the season are the primary and basic colours such as black, charcoal, graphite, grey (red/blue/green depending on the style of jacket)
Important points to consider:
- Layering is always going to be trendy
- Find a jacket that you can wear with just about any type of clothing: Jeans, Chinos, or Dress Slacks
- Look for something that suits you and is right for the climate
- Look for something that will be in style for a while
- Find something that is wind, water and rip resistant for durability and comfort.
- For warmth look for down, feathers and/or polyester filing.
Shop Men’s Coats/Jackets by Ted Baker. Find a selection of Men’s Winter Coats, scarves, toques, & gloves.