- Chicago Comb CompanyPosted 2 weeks ago
- Downpour Rain Company – Alto UmbrellaPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tracksmith Nor’easter JacketPosted 2 weeks ago
- Narvik Works – Street JacketPosted 2 weeks ago
- Jeff’s Famous Beef Jerky ReduxPosted 2 weeks ago
- Click and Grow – Smart GardenPosted 2 weeks ago
- Olloclip 4-in-1 iPhone LensPosted 2 weeks ago
- Pixie – Track EverythingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bellabeat Leaf UrbanPosted 3 weeks ago
- Wood UnderwearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Underhanded GlovesPosted 3 weeks ago
- Sitgo – Portable Travel seatPosted 1 month ago
- Grondyke Soap Company – Durden Tactical Soap 2.0Posted 1 month ago
- Away LuggagePosted 1 month ago
- Pet Widget – BadgePosted 1 month ago
- Morphine Lips – Lip BalmPosted 1 month ago
- Dish and Duer Performance DenimPosted 1 month ago
- MOCAcuff Connected Blood Pressure MonitorPosted 1 month ago
- Stone Ripper – Pale AlePosted 1 month ago
- OneSoapPosted 2 months ago
LEMON RICOTTA CAKE (Food Recipe)
What You Need:
1 cup butter, room temperature
3 cups sugar
1 cup ricotta cheese
1 cup buttermilk
2 tbsp. grated lemon peel
2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
1 tsp. fresh lemon juice
3 cups all-purpose flour
½ tsp. baking powder
½ tsp. baking soda
½ tsp. salt
¼ cup mint, roughly chopped
½ cup blackberries
1. Cream butter and sugar together in a large bowl. Once smooth, add eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
2. Stir in the ricotta cheese, buttermilk, 1 tbsp. of lemon peel, vanilla extract, and lemon juice.
3. In a separate bowl, sift together the remaining dry ingredients, then add to the creamed mixture and beat until smooth.
4. Place in two greased and floured 9-inch baking pans and cook at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes.
5. Remove from oven when cooked and allow to cool 15-20 minutes.
6. Slice the cake in half, horizontally, and lay down frosting around the perimeter and lemon curd in the middle, like a pool.
7. Place the upper cake on top and frost to your liking. Garnish with remaining lemon peel, mint, and black berries.
2/3 cup butter, softened
4 cups icing sugar
1/3 cup milk
2 tsp. grated lemon peel
1 1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
1/4 tsp. sea salt
1. Cream butter until light and fluffy in a large bowl.
2. Store in the remaining ingredients and mix until smooth.
3. Cover and set aside until cake is ready to be frosted.
2 egg yolks
2/3 cup sugar
1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
1/3 cup butter, cubed
1/4 cup mint, roughly chopped
1. In a small bowl, combine eggs and egg yolk. Set aside.
2. In a small pot or saucepan over medium heat, combine sugar, lemon juice, and butter, stirring constantly until smooth.
3. Transfer a small amount of the sugar mixture into the eggs, mix, and return all to the stove.
4. Bring to a boil while continuing to stir and let cook for 2 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in mint, if desired. Cover and chill for 1-2 hours until ready to add to cake.