- Talelight – The Electronic Bumper StickerPosted 1 week ago
- Norlite Denmark WatchesPosted 1 week ago
- The Two Best iPhone 7 plus CasesPosted 1 week ago
- Silent Pocket RFID protection card and Key Fob GuardPosted 1 week ago
- Amazfit PacePosted 1 week ago
- Ninja Coffee BarPosted 1 week ago
- Beard Bro – Beard shaping tool & beard oilPosted 1 week ago
- Smart Planet – Milk and Cookie shot makerPosted 1 week ago
- Nomad Leather Folio & Ultra Rugged battery cable for iPhonePosted 3 weeks ago
- Shark Proof – Liquid Screen ProtectorPosted 3 weeks ago
- 210 East Oak WatchesPosted 3 weeks ago
- New Black – Louis speakerPosted 3 weeks ago
- Leguano Barefoot ShoesPosted 3 weeks ago
- Insta360 Nano for iPhonePosted 3 weeks ago
- Lenovo Yoga Book – 2in1 TabletPosted 3 weeks ago
- All Citizens Apparel – Boxer BriefPosted 3 weeks ago
- Chicago Comb CompanyPosted 1 month ago
- Downpour Rain Company – Alto UmbrellaPosted 1 month ago
- Tracksmith Nor’easter JacketPosted 1 month ago
- Narvik Works – Street JacketPosted 1 month ago
MUSSELS (Food Recipe)
What You Need:
3 tbsp. butter
3 cloves of garlic, minced
2-3 shallots, minced
3 tsp. lemon zest
1 pinch black pepper
1 cup white wine OR white beer
1 pound of mussels
¼ cup fresh tarragon, chopped
1 pinch of sea salt and black pepper
3-4 lemon wedges, as garnish
1. Melt the butter over medium heat in a pot large enough to hold all the mussels.
2. Add shallots and garlic and cook through for about 1-2 minutes. Add lemon zest and pepper.
3. Pour in wine or beer, stir and bring to a boil.
4. Throw in all the mussels, shake pot to combine flavors, and cover for 3-4 minutes or until mussels begin to pop and open.
5. Serve immediately with grilled bread and warmed marinara. Garnish with parsley and lemon.