- IntellirollPosted 1 week ago
- Bullrest – The Smarter Travel pillowPosted 1 week ago
- BenQ HT2150ST ProjectorPosted 1 week ago
- ThuggiesPosted 1 month ago
- Halo SportPosted 1 month ago
- Top 10 Rugged, Adventure Vehicles for Outdoor EnthusiastsPosted 1 month ago
- 10 Top Music Venues in Nashville to Take a DatePosted 1 month ago
- Bruzzoni – Wall Street Collection Electric ToothbrushPosted 2 months ago
- Impetus Underwear and BeachwearPosted 2 months ago
- Netatmo Presence – Outdoor Security CameraPosted 2 months ago
- SteakChamp – The only way to cook steak!Posted 2 months ago
- Showers Pass – Atlas JacketPosted 2 months ago
- Nexersys – Cross Body TrainerPosted 2 months ago
- Butterfield Machine – Fire PistonPosted 2 months ago
- Magna Cart Hand TruckPosted 2 months ago
- Pappy and Company – Barrel Aged Pure Maple SyrupPosted 2 months ago
- InBody BandPosted 2 months ago
- OYO DoubleFlex – Total body portable gymPosted 3 months ago
- Lomo’ Instant-Wide CameraPosted 3 months ago
- La Colombe CoffeePosted 3 months ago
MUSSELS (Food Recipe)
What You Need:
3 tbsp. butter
3 cloves of garlic, minced
2-3 shallots, minced
3 tsp. lemon zest
1 pinch black pepper
1 cup white wine OR white beer
1 pound of mussels
¼ cup fresh tarragon, chopped
1 pinch of sea salt and black pepper
3-4 lemon wedges, as garnish
1. Melt the butter over medium heat in a pot large enough to hold all the mussels.
2. Add shallots and garlic and cook through for about 1-2 minutes. Add lemon zest and pepper.
3. Pour in wine or beer, stir and bring to a boil.
4. Throw in all the mussels, shake pot to combine flavors, and cover for 3-4 minutes or until mussels begin to pop and open.
5. Serve immediately with grilled bread and warmed marinara. Garnish with parsley and lemon.