- Blackberry KEYone Black EditionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Nomad Cases for the iPhone 8 and XPosted 3 weeks ago
- Alpine Division – Timberline II backpackPosted 3 weeks ago
- Blockhead by TenonedesignPosted 3 weeks ago
- iKeyp Pro Smart SafePosted 3 weeks ago
- Popuband – Smart UkulelePosted 3 weeks ago
- Grayl Ultralight water purifier bottlePosted 3 weeks ago
- Eero BeaconPosted 3 weeks ago
- Waylens HorizonPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Other Danish Guy UnderwearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Belly Armor’s Radiashield Boxer BriefsPosted 2 months ago
- The Travel HaloPosted 2 months ago
- Search and State S1-J Riding JacketPosted 2 months ago
- SWIMS Barry ChukkaPosted 2 months ago
- Woest Athletics Workout CapriPosted 2 months ago
- Tile Sport Bluetooth TrackerPosted 2 months ago
- Mugsy JeansPosted 2 months ago
- Caddy-CleanPosted 2 months ago
- Punkt MP01 Mobile PhonePosted 2 months ago
- Dirty Bird Energy SoapPosted 2 months ago
MUSSELS (Food Recipe)
What You Need:
3 tbsp. butter
3 cloves of garlic, minced
2-3 shallots, minced
3 tsp. lemon zest
1 pinch black pepper
1 cup white wine OR white beer
1 pound of mussels
¼ cup fresh tarragon, chopped
1 pinch of sea salt and black pepper
3-4 lemon wedges, as garnish
1. Melt the butter over medium heat in a pot large enough to hold all the mussels.
2. Add shallots and garlic and cook through for about 1-2 minutes. Add lemon zest and pepper.
3. Pour in wine or beer, stir and bring to a boil.
4. Throw in all the mussels, shake pot to combine flavors, and cover for 3-4 minutes or until mussels begin to pop and open.
5. Serve immediately with grilled bread and warmed marinara. Garnish with parsley and lemon.