- Caddy-CleanPosted 1 week ago
- Punkt MP01 Mobile PhonePosted 1 week ago
- Dirty Bird Energy SoapPosted 1 week ago
- Eletrunks UnderwearPosted 1 week ago
- Mondo by Botta DesignPosted 1 week ago
- BierstickPosted 1 week ago
- The Best 3 Antivirus Protection Tools for Your Computer in 2017Posted 1 week ago
- Jace Designs – Custom DrinkwarePosted 3 weeks ago
- Switchmate – The smart way to make a smart homePosted 3 weeks ago
- Noreve – Luxury Leather cases for SmartphonesPosted 3 weeks ago
- Bella Vita PortovinoPosted 1 month ago
- eBeam Smart marker by LuidiaPosted 1 month ago
- Mava – Cross training, Workout, and Weight Lifting GearPosted 1 month ago
- Reductivist RingtoolPosted 1 month ago
- Disco ClockPosted 1 month ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army Huntsman Pocket KnifePosted 1 month ago
- Pictar Camera Grip for iPhonePosted 2 months ago
- Wolf and Noble Richmond Classic WatchPosted 2 months ago
- Lifepack: Solar Powered & Anti-Theft BackpackPosted 2 months ago
- Sony Xperia XA1 UltraPosted 2 months ago
MUSSELS (Food Recipe)
What You Need:
3 tbsp. butter
3 cloves of garlic, minced
2-3 shallots, minced
3 tsp. lemon zest
1 pinch black pepper
1 cup white wine OR white beer
1 pound of mussels
¼ cup fresh tarragon, chopped
1 pinch of sea salt and black pepper
3-4 lemon wedges, as garnish
1. Melt the butter over medium heat in a pot large enough to hold all the mussels.
2. Add shallots and garlic and cook through for about 1-2 minutes. Add lemon zest and pepper.
3. Pour in wine or beer, stir and bring to a boil.
4. Throw in all the mussels, shake pot to combine flavors, and cover for 3-4 minutes or until mussels begin to pop and open.
5. Serve immediately with grilled bread and warmed marinara. Garnish with parsley and lemon.