- Chicago Comb CompanyPosted 2 weeks ago
- Downpour Rain Company – Alto UmbrellaPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tracksmith Nor’easter JacketPosted 2 weeks ago
- Narvik Works – Street JacketPosted 2 weeks ago
- Jeff’s Famous Beef Jerky ReduxPosted 2 weeks ago
- Click and Grow – Smart GardenPosted 2 weeks ago
- Olloclip 4-in-1 iPhone LensPosted 2 weeks ago
- Pixie – Track EverythingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bellabeat Leaf UrbanPosted 3 weeks ago
- Wood UnderwearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Underhanded GlovesPosted 3 weeks ago
- Sitgo – Portable Travel seatPosted 1 month ago
- Grondyke Soap Company – Durden Tactical Soap 2.0Posted 1 month ago
- Away LuggagePosted 1 month ago
- Pet Widget – BadgePosted 1 month ago
- Morphine Lips – Lip BalmPosted 1 month ago
- Dish and Duer Performance DenimPosted 1 month ago
- MOCAcuff Connected Blood Pressure MonitorPosted 1 month ago
- Stone Ripper – Pale AlePosted 1 month ago
- OneSoapPosted 2 months ago
PIMM’S CUP (Cocktail Recipe)
What You Need:
3 lemon slices
3 cucumber slices
3 fl. oz. Pimm’s No. 1 Cup
½ cup tonic water OR ginger ale (for added sweetness)
½ cup lemonade
1 wedge of lime, if desired
1. Fill a highball glass with ice and add slices of lemon and cucumber.
2. Pour Pimm’s into glass and mix well.
3. Fill the remainder of the glass with equal parts tonic OR ginger ale AND lemonade.
4. Garnish with a wedge of lime on the rim.
6. Repeat until desired effect is achieved.
NOTE: If the weather permits, combine all liquid ingredients with ice and freshly squeezed lemon juice and cucumber water for a frozen twist on this summer cocktail.