- Kodak Ektra SmartphonePosted 2 weeks ago
- Square Jellyfish MountsPosted 2 weeks ago
- PRO Shop World – PRO Power Ping Pong PaddlePosted 2 weeks ago
- Caudabe iPhone X CasesPosted 2 weeks ago
- SharkBanz 2Posted 2 weeks ago
- Beyerdynamic DT 240 PRO HeadphonesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Fitbit IonicPosted 2 weeks ago
- Drifter Grooming – Products for Men!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Pillsy – Smart Pill BottlePosted 2 weeks ago
- Shadetree SunglassesPosted 2 weeks ago
- ESET Internet SecurityPosted 2 months ago
- Tuck: The Ultimate Comfort CompanionPosted 2 months ago
- Mountain Hard Wear – Winter Collection 2018Posted 2 months ago
- People Footwear – The Jasper BootPosted 2 months ago
- Roku ExpressPosted 2 months ago
- Oval – Smart SensorPosted 2 months ago
- Death Wish CoffeePosted 3 months ago
- Toad and Co. ClothingPosted 3 months ago
- Brush Hero – The ultimate cleaning toolPosted 3 months ago
- Blackberry MotionPosted 3 months ago
PIMM’S CUP (Cocktail Recipe)
What You Need:
3 lemon slices
3 cucumber slices
3 fl. oz. Pimm’s No. 1 Cup
½ cup tonic water OR ginger ale (for added sweetness)
½ cup lemonade
1 wedge of lime, if desired
1. Fill a highball glass with ice and add slices of lemon and cucumber.
2. Pour Pimm’s into glass and mix well.
3. Fill the remainder of the glass with equal parts tonic OR ginger ale AND lemonade.
4. Garnish with a wedge of lime on the rim.
6. Repeat until desired effect is achieved.
NOTE: If the weather permits, combine all liquid ingredients with ice and freshly squeezed lemon juice and cucumber water for a frozen twist on this summer cocktail.