- Razer Phone 2 – With great power comes great responsibility!Posted 3 months ago
- Gear Diary Spring 2019Posted 3 months ago
- Cuts Clothing – A Cut above the Rest!Posted 3 months ago
- N-Range – Boost Your Cell Signal!Posted 3 months ago
- Heshi Designer SocksPosted 6 months ago
- FLXCUF – Roll them sleeves right!Posted 6 months ago
- Gantri – Designer 3D Printed LightsPosted 6 months ago
- Gaze Lab Wireless Charging AccessoriesPosted 7 months ago
- Earin m2 earphonesPosted 7 months ago
- Som SleepPosted 7 months ago
- Origaudio Wrapsody Bluetooth EarphonesPosted 7 months ago
- Tmbr SunglassesPosted 9 months ago
- Google Pixel 3 and 3XL – Three times the charm!Posted 9 months ago
- Moshi – Premium Accessories and PeripheralsPosted 9 months ago
- Tap – Wearable Keyboard and MousePosted 9 months ago
- Botta-Design TRES 24 Titan WatchPosted 10 months ago
- Fall Gear Guide 2018Posted 10 months ago
- Arc’teryx Fall 2018Posted 10 months ago
- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 12 months ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 12 months ago
PIMM’S CUP (Cocktail Recipe)
What You Need:
3 lemon slices
3 cucumber slices
3 fl. oz. Pimm’s No. 1 Cup
½ cup tonic water OR ginger ale (for added sweetness)
½ cup lemonade
1 wedge of lime, if desired
1. Fill a highball glass with ice and add slices of lemon and cucumber.
2. Pour Pimm’s into glass and mix well.
3. Fill the remainder of the glass with equal parts tonic OR ginger ale AND lemonade.
4. Garnish with a wedge of lime on the rim.
6. Repeat until desired effect is achieved.
NOTE: If the weather permits, combine all liquid ingredients with ice and freshly squeezed lemon juice and cucumber water for a frozen twist on this summer cocktail.