- IntellirollPosted 1 week ago
- Bullrest – The Smarter Travel pillowPosted 1 week ago
- BenQ HT2150ST ProjectorPosted 1 week ago
- ThuggiesPosted 1 month ago
- Halo SportPosted 1 month ago
- Top 10 Rugged, Adventure Vehicles for Outdoor EnthusiastsPosted 1 month ago
- 10 Top Music Venues in Nashville to Take a DatePosted 1 month ago
- Bruzzoni – Wall Street Collection Electric ToothbrushPosted 2 months ago
- Impetus Underwear and BeachwearPosted 2 months ago
- Netatmo Presence – Outdoor Security CameraPosted 2 months ago
- SteakChamp – The only way to cook steak!Posted 2 months ago
- Showers Pass – Atlas JacketPosted 2 months ago
- Nexersys – Cross Body TrainerPosted 2 months ago
- Butterfield Machine – Fire PistonPosted 2 months ago
- Magna Cart Hand TruckPosted 2 months ago
- Pappy and Company – Barrel Aged Pure Maple SyrupPosted 2 months ago
- InBody BandPosted 2 months ago
- OYO DoubleFlex – Total body portable gymPosted 3 months ago
- Lomo’ Instant-Wide CameraPosted 3 months ago
- La Colombe CoffeePosted 3 months ago
PIMM’S CUP (Cocktail Recipe)
What You Need:
3 lemon slices
3 cucumber slices
3 fl. oz. Pimm’s No. 1 Cup
½ cup tonic water OR ginger ale (for added sweetness)
½ cup lemonade
1 wedge of lime, if desired
1. Fill a highball glass with ice and add slices of lemon and cucumber.
2. Pour Pimm’s into glass and mix well.
3. Fill the remainder of the glass with equal parts tonic OR ginger ale AND lemonade.
4. Garnish with a wedge of lime on the rim.
6. Repeat until desired effect is achieved.
NOTE: If the weather permits, combine all liquid ingredients with ice and freshly squeezed lemon juice and cucumber water for a frozen twist on this summer cocktail.