- Talelight – The Electronic Bumper StickerPosted 1 week ago
- Norlite Denmark WatchesPosted 1 week ago
- The Two Best iPhone 7 plus CasesPosted 1 week ago
- Silent Pocket RFID protection card and Key Fob GuardPosted 1 week ago
- Amazfit PacePosted 1 week ago
- Ninja Coffee BarPosted 1 week ago
- Beard Bro – Beard shaping tool & beard oilPosted 1 week ago
- Smart Planet – Milk and Cookie shot makerPosted 1 week ago
- Nomad Leather Folio & Ultra Rugged battery cable for iPhonePosted 3 weeks ago
- Shark Proof – Liquid Screen ProtectorPosted 3 weeks ago
- 210 East Oak WatchesPosted 3 weeks ago
- New Black – Louis speakerPosted 3 weeks ago
- Leguano Barefoot ShoesPosted 3 weeks ago
- Insta360 Nano for iPhonePosted 3 weeks ago
- Lenovo Yoga Book – 2in1 TabletPosted 3 weeks ago
- All Citizens Apparel – Boxer BriefPosted 3 weeks ago
- Chicago Comb CompanyPosted 1 month ago
- Downpour Rain Company – Alto UmbrellaPosted 1 month ago
- Tracksmith Nor’easter JacketPosted 1 month ago
- Narvik Works – Street JacketPosted 1 month ago
PIMM’S CUP (Cocktail Recipe)
What You Need:
3 lemon slices
3 cucumber slices
3 fl. oz. Pimm’s No. 1 Cup
½ cup tonic water OR ginger ale (for added sweetness)
½ cup lemonade
1 wedge of lime, if desired
1. Fill a highball glass with ice and add slices of lemon and cucumber.
2. Pour Pimm’s into glass and mix well.
3. Fill the remainder of the glass with equal parts tonic OR ginger ale AND lemonade.
4. Garnish with a wedge of lime on the rim.
6. Repeat until desired effect is achieved.
NOTE: If the weather permits, combine all liquid ingredients with ice and freshly squeezed lemon juice and cucumber water for a frozen twist on this summer cocktail.