- Razer Phone 2 – With great power comes great responsibility!Posted 4 months ago
- Gear Diary Spring 2019Posted 4 months ago
- Cuts Clothing – A Cut above the Rest!Posted 4 months ago
- N-Range – Boost Your Cell Signal!Posted 4 months ago
- Heshi Designer SocksPosted 7 months ago
- FLXCUF – Roll them sleeves right!Posted 7 months ago
- Gantri – Designer 3D Printed LightsPosted 7 months ago
- Gaze Lab Wireless Charging AccessoriesPosted 8 months ago
- Earin m2 earphonesPosted 8 months ago
- Som SleepPosted 8 months ago
- Origaudio Wrapsody Bluetooth EarphonesPosted 8 months ago
- Tmbr SunglassesPosted 10 months ago
- Google Pixel 3 and 3XL – Three times the charm!Posted 10 months ago
- Moshi – Premium Accessories and PeripheralsPosted 10 months ago
- Tap – Wearable Keyboard and MousePosted 10 months ago
- Botta-Design TRES 24 Titan WatchPosted 11 months ago
- Fall Gear Guide 2018Posted 11 months ago
- Arc’teryx Fall 2018Posted 11 months ago
- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 1 year ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 1 year ago
SMOKED CHICKEN (Food Recipe)
What You Need to Make Smoked Chicken:
1 chicken, brined
1 large onion, chopped
3 tall celery stalks, chopped
1 lemon, cut in wedges
8-10 garlic cloves, smashed
5-6 sprigs of thyme
1 pinch of salt and pepper
6 tbsp. butter
¼ c. chicken seasoning
3 cups hickory wood chips OR pine branches
1. Soak wood chips in water for at least 30-45 minutes before going on the grill. Do this first.
2. Mix onion, celery, lemon, garlic and thyme with 3 tbsp. of melted butter, salt and pepper. Set aside.
3. Remove chicken from brine, rinse thoroughly under cold water and pat dry with a paper towel.
4. Stuff the inside of the bird with the onion and celery mixture.
5. Rub the entire chicken with remaining butter and sprinkle with chicken seasoning, working the spice mixture into the skin with your hands.
5. Place a 9×13 inch aluminum pan on the flavor bars or charcoal rocks in your barbecue and half-fill with water. This creates a “cool zone” on which to place the bird while smoking.
6. Make two packets out of aluminum foil and pack equally with the pre-soaked wood chips, poking several large holes in the top of each. Place these directly on the flavor bars adjacent to the water pan and light this zone. You’re trying to reach a constant temperature of about 220.
7. When heated, place bird on the grill rack above the water pan and let cook for 3-5 hours or until the internal temperature of the leg reads 170 degrees, adding more wood chips as needed.
8. Remove chicken from grill and allow to rest for several minutes before cutting.
9. Serve in whole quarters or sliced on top of a crisp salad.
1 gallon cold water
1 cup kosher/sea salt
1 cup brown sugar
½ cup peppercorns
5-6 sprigs of rosemary
1. Combine all ingredients in a large container and stir to dissolve the salt and sugar.
2. Add chicken to the brine and ensure all parts of the bird are submerged.
3. Refrigerate for at least 12 hours, up to 36.
3 tbsp. salt
3 tbsp. garlic powder
3 tbsp. dried thyme
2 tbsp. dried oregano
2 tbsp. onion powder
2 tbsp. dry mustard
2 tbsp. brown sugar
1 tbsp. smoked paprika
1 tbsp. chipotle powder
1 tbsp. dried coriander
1 tbsp. black pepper
1. Combine all ingredients in a single bowl and whisk together until mixed evenly.
2. Store in a sealed jar and use to season any and all types of poultry.