- Sitgo – Portable Travel seatPosted 7 days ago
- Grondyke Soap Company – Durden Tactical Soap 2.0Posted 7 days ago
- Away LuggagePosted 7 days ago
- Pet Widget – BadgePosted 7 days ago
- Morphine Lips – Lip BalmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Dish and Duer Performance DenimPosted 2 weeks ago
- MOCAcuff Connected Blood Pressure MonitorPosted 2 weeks ago
- Stone Ripper – Pale AlePosted 2 weeks ago
- OneSoapPosted 3 weeks ago
- Warpaint – Natural Teeth WhitenerPosted 3 weeks ago
- Sleep ShepherdPosted 3 weeks ago
- How a Seattle Company Revolutionized Global Coffee ConsumptionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Honeycomb Sound Wireless Bluetooth SpeakerPosted 1 month ago
- Bobby – The Anti-theft backpack by XDdesignPosted 1 month ago
- Power ToothpastePosted 1 month ago
- Miir 20L DaypackPosted 1 month ago
- Chipolo PlusPosted 2 months ago
- ThermoPeanut by Sen.sePosted 2 months ago
- GIGO underwearPosted 2 months ago
- Hatch Cold Brew CoffeePosted 2 months ago
SMOKED MARY (Cocktail Recipe)
What You Need:
1 wedge of lime
1 tbsp. of rim seasoning
2 oz. premium vodka
1 cup tomato juice
1 sprig rosemary OR celery stalk
1 wedge of lemon
1. Make a slice into the centre of a wedge of lime and run around the lip of the glass in which you are serving the cocktail.
2. Turn glass upside down onto plate with rim seasoning and turn until the whole rim is coated generously with the spice mixture.
3. Add enough ice to fill half the glass and pour vodka over the rocks.
4. Fill remainder of the glass with tomato juice and stir.
5. Garnish by inserting sprig of Rosemary or celery stalk into the glass and place each wedge of citrus along the rim for the consumer to either squeeze into the drink or discard with a scoff.
7. Repeat until desired effect is achieved.
1 tsp. dried basil
1 tsp. dried oregano
1 tsp. dried sage
1 tsp. smoked sea salt
1 tsp. black pepper
½ tsp. onion powder
1. Mix everything together on a flat plate suitable for rimming and set aside.