- Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Spotlight CamPosted 2 weeks ago
- Blackberry KEY2: Don’t call it a comebackPosted 2 weeks ago
- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 1 month ago
- Triple Bristle Sonic ToothbrushPosted 1 month ago
- Soap by Jasper MorrisonPosted 1 month ago
- GripbellPosted 1 month ago
- Mountain Hardwear Spring EssentialsPosted 1 month ago
- SleepBlissPosted 1 month ago
- The Ace by DouchebagsPosted 1 month ago
- uHoo Indoor Air Quality SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Velosock – Indoor bike coverPosted 1 month ago
- The Best iPhone X Cases – Round 3Posted 1 month ago
- California Cowboy High Water ShirtPosted 1 month ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army Spectra 2.0 LuggagePosted 1 month ago
- Activ 5 Personal Fitness DevicePosted 2 months ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army I.N.O.X watchPosted 2 months ago
- Bleujour – Kubb Desktop PCPosted 2 months ago
- Ujjaya Balance BottlePosted 2 months ago
- Barehand Gloves by RAWW Co.Posted 2 months ago
- Toad and Co. Spring Collection 2018Posted 2 months ago
SMOKED MARY (Cocktail Recipe)
What You Need:
1 wedge of lime
1 tbsp. of rim seasoning
2 oz. premium vodka
1 cup tomato juice
1 sprig rosemary OR celery stalk
1 wedge of lemon
1. Make a slice into the centre of a wedge of lime and run around the lip of the glass in which you are serving the cocktail.
2. Turn glass upside down onto plate with rim seasoning and turn until the whole rim is coated generously with the spice mixture.
3. Add enough ice to fill half the glass and pour vodka over the rocks.
4. Fill remainder of the glass with tomato juice and stir.
5. Garnish by inserting sprig of Rosemary or celery stalk into the glass and place each wedge of citrus along the rim for the consumer to either squeeze into the drink or discard with a scoff.
7. Repeat until desired effect is achieved.
1 tsp. dried basil
1 tsp. dried oregano
1 tsp. dried sage
1 tsp. smoked sea salt
1 tsp. black pepper
½ tsp. onion powder
1. Mix everything together on a flat plate suitable for rimming and set aside.