- Bruzzoni – Wall Street Collection Electric ToothbrushPosted 2 weeks ago
- Impetus Underwear and BeachwearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Netatmo Presence – Outdoor Security CameraPosted 2 weeks ago
- SteakChamp – The only way to cook steak!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Showers Pass – Atlas JacketPosted 3 weeks ago
- Nexersys – Cross Body TrainerPosted 3 weeks ago
- Butterfield Machine – Fire PistonPosted 3 weeks ago
- Magna Cart Hand TruckPosted 3 weeks ago
- Pappy and Company – Barrel Aged Pure Maple SyrupPosted 3 weeks ago
- InBody BandPosted 3 weeks ago
- OYO DoubleFlex – Total body portable gymPosted 4 weeks ago
- Lomo’ Instant-Wide CameraPosted 4 weeks ago
- La Colombe CoffeePosted 4 weeks ago
- Contixo F5 Quadcopter DronePosted 2 months ago
- ResetPlugPosted 2 months ago
- Moov Now – Fitness trackerPosted 2 months ago
- Vincent – Bartenders Hand SalvePosted 2 months ago
- Playster – Entertainment Subscription ServicePosted 2 months ago
- Freeman Plat – Easy JoggerPosted 2 months ago
- Rever Vant Clipfold WalletPosted 2 months ago
SMOKED MARY (Cocktail Recipe)
What You Need:
1 wedge of lime
1 tbsp. of rim seasoning
2 oz. premium vodka
1 cup tomato juice
1 sprig rosemary OR celery stalk
1 wedge of lemon
1. Make a slice into the centre of a wedge of lime and run around the lip of the glass in which you are serving the cocktail.
2. Turn glass upside down onto plate with rim seasoning and turn until the whole rim is coated generously with the spice mixture.
3. Add enough ice to fill half the glass and pour vodka over the rocks.
4. Fill remainder of the glass with tomato juice and stir.
5. Garnish by inserting sprig of Rosemary or celery stalk into the glass and place each wedge of citrus along the rim for the consumer to either squeeze into the drink or discard with a scoff.
7. Repeat until desired effect is achieved.
1 tsp. dried basil
1 tsp. dried oregano
1 tsp. dried sage
1 tsp. smoked sea salt
1 tsp. black pepper
½ tsp. onion powder
1. Mix everything together on a flat plate suitable for rimming and set aside.