- Chicago Comb CompanyPosted 2 weeks ago
- Downpour Rain Company – Alto UmbrellaPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tracksmith Nor’easter JacketPosted 2 weeks ago
- Narvik Works – Street JacketPosted 2 weeks ago
- Jeff’s Famous Beef Jerky ReduxPosted 2 weeks ago
- Click and Grow – Smart GardenPosted 2 weeks ago
- Olloclip 4-in-1 iPhone LensPosted 2 weeks ago
- Pixie – Track EverythingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bellabeat Leaf UrbanPosted 3 weeks ago
- Wood UnderwearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Underhanded GlovesPosted 3 weeks ago
- Sitgo – Portable Travel seatPosted 1 month ago
- Grondyke Soap Company – Durden Tactical Soap 2.0Posted 1 month ago
- Away LuggagePosted 1 month ago
- Pet Widget – BadgePosted 1 month ago
- Morphine Lips – Lip BalmPosted 1 month ago
- Dish and Duer Performance DenimPosted 1 month ago
- MOCAcuff Connected Blood Pressure MonitorPosted 1 month ago
- Stone Ripper – Pale AlePosted 1 month ago
- OneSoapPosted 2 months ago
SMOKED MARY (Cocktail Recipe)
What You Need:
1 wedge of lime
1 tbsp. of rim seasoning
2 oz. premium vodka
1 cup tomato juice
1 sprig rosemary OR celery stalk
1 wedge of lemon
1. Make a slice into the centre of a wedge of lime and run around the lip of the glass in which you are serving the cocktail.
2. Turn glass upside down onto plate with rim seasoning and turn until the whole rim is coated generously with the spice mixture.
3. Add enough ice to fill half the glass and pour vodka over the rocks.
4. Fill remainder of the glass with tomato juice and stir.
5. Garnish by inserting sprig of Rosemary or celery stalk into the glass and place each wedge of citrus along the rim for the consumer to either squeeze into the drink or discard with a scoff.
7. Repeat until desired effect is achieved.
1 tsp. dried basil
1 tsp. dried oregano
1 tsp. dried sage
1 tsp. smoked sea salt
1 tsp. black pepper
½ tsp. onion powder
1. Mix everything together on a flat plate suitable for rimming and set aside.