- Razer Phone 2 – With great power comes great responsibility!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Gear Diary Spring 2019Posted 3 weeks ago
- Cuts Clothing – A Cut above the Rest!Posted 3 weeks ago
- N-Range – Boost Your Cell Signal!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Heshi Designer SocksPosted 4 months ago
- FLXCUF – Roll them sleeves right!Posted 4 months ago
- Gantri – Designer 3D Printed LightsPosted 4 months ago
- Gaze Lab Wireless Charging AccessoriesPosted 5 months ago
- Earin m2 earphonesPosted 5 months ago
- Som SleepPosted 5 months ago
- Origaudio Wrapsody Bluetooth EarphonesPosted 5 months ago
- Tmbr SunglassesPosted 7 months ago
- Google Pixel 3 and 3XL – Three times the charm!Posted 7 months ago
- Moshi – Premium Accessories and PeripheralsPosted 7 months ago
- Tap – Wearable Keyboard and MousePosted 7 months ago
- Botta-Design TRES 24 Titan WatchPosted 8 months ago
- Fall Gear Guide 2018Posted 8 months ago
- Arc’teryx Fall 2018Posted 8 months ago
- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 9 months ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 10 months ago
SMOKED MARY (Cocktail Recipe)
What You Need:
1 wedge of lime
1 tbsp. of rim seasoning
2 oz. premium vodka
1 cup tomato juice
1 sprig rosemary OR celery stalk
1 wedge of lemon
1. Make a slice into the centre of a wedge of lime and run around the lip of the glass in which you are serving the cocktail.
2. Turn glass upside down onto plate with rim seasoning and turn until the whole rim is coated generously with the spice mixture.
3. Add enough ice to fill half the glass and pour vodka over the rocks.
4. Fill remainder of the glass with tomato juice and stir.
5. Garnish by inserting sprig of Rosemary or celery stalk into the glass and place each wedge of citrus along the rim for the consumer to either squeeze into the drink or discard with a scoff.
7. Repeat until desired effect is achieved.
1 tsp. dried basil
1 tsp. dried oregano
1 tsp. dried sage
1 tsp. smoked sea salt
1 tsp. black pepper
½ tsp. onion powder
1. Mix everything together on a flat plate suitable for rimming and set aside.