- Sitgo – Portable Travel seatPosted 7 days ago
- Grondyke Soap Company – Durden Tactical Soap 2.0Posted 7 days ago
- Away LuggagePosted 7 days ago
- Pet Widget – BadgePosted 7 days ago
- Morphine Lips – Lip BalmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Dish and Duer Performance DenimPosted 2 weeks ago
- MOCAcuff Connected Blood Pressure MonitorPosted 2 weeks ago
- Stone Ripper – Pale AlePosted 2 weeks ago
- OneSoapPosted 3 weeks ago
- Warpaint – Natural Teeth WhitenerPosted 3 weeks ago
- Sleep ShepherdPosted 3 weeks ago
- How a Seattle Company Revolutionized Global Coffee ConsumptionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Honeycomb Sound Wireless Bluetooth SpeakerPosted 1 month ago
- Bobby – The Anti-theft backpack by XDdesignPosted 1 month ago
- Power ToothpastePosted 1 month ago
- Miir 20L DaypackPosted 1 month ago
- Chipolo PlusPosted 2 months ago
- ThermoPeanut by Sen.sePosted 2 months ago
- GIGO underwearPosted 2 months ago
- Hatch Cold Brew CoffeePosted 2 months ago
TOMATO JUICE (Cocktail Recipe)
What You Need:
10-12 tomatoes, quartered
3 cups water
1 tbsp. smoked sea salt
1 tsp. pepper
1 tsp. chipotle powder
1 sprig fresh rosemary
¼ cup olive juice
½ cup chopped parsley
4 celery stalks
4 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
¼ c. tbsp. fresh lemon juice (1 lemon)
1. Combine tomatoes with 1 cup of water in a pot and bring to a simmer, then crush tomatoes with a fork and continue to simmer for about 15 minutes.
2. Add remaining water to the pot along with the salt, rosemary, chipotle powder, and olive juice and continue to simmer for 30 minutes. Remove from heat.
3. In batches, pour the tomato water into a blender along with the remainder of the ingredients. Mix until smooth and chill for an hour.
4. OPTIONAL- Pour the whole mixture through a fine mesh colander or a sieve to remove all the solid material. Transfer the liquid to a large serving container and continue to chill until ready to serve.
Note: If your thirst is too much to handle, you can skip this step- and inherent flavour- and purchase a bottle of Mott’s Tomato to finish the cocktail.
1 tsp. dried basil
1 tsp. dried oregano
1 tsp. dried sage
1 tsp. smoked sea salt
1 tsp. black pepper
½ tsp. onion powder
1. Mix everything together on a flat plate suitable for rimming and set aside.