- Kodak Ektra SmartphonePosted 2 weeks ago
- Square Jellyfish MountsPosted 2 weeks ago
- PRO Shop World – PRO Power Ping Pong PaddlePosted 2 weeks ago
- Caudabe iPhone X CasesPosted 2 weeks ago
- SharkBanz 2Posted 2 weeks ago
- Beyerdynamic DT 240 PRO HeadphonesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Fitbit IonicPosted 2 weeks ago
- Drifter Grooming – Products for Men!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Pillsy – Smart Pill BottlePosted 2 weeks ago
- Shadetree SunglassesPosted 2 weeks ago
- ESET Internet SecurityPosted 2 months ago
- Tuck: The Ultimate Comfort CompanionPosted 2 months ago
- Mountain Hard Wear – Winter Collection 2018Posted 2 months ago
- People Footwear – The Jasper BootPosted 2 months ago
- Roku ExpressPosted 2 months ago
- Oval – Smart SensorPosted 2 months ago
- Death Wish CoffeePosted 3 months ago
- Toad and Co. ClothingPosted 3 months ago
- Brush Hero – The ultimate cleaning toolPosted 3 months ago
- Blackberry MotionPosted 3 months ago
TOMATO JUICE (Cocktail Recipe)
What You Need:
10-12 tomatoes, quartered
3 cups water
1 tbsp. smoked sea salt
1 tsp. pepper
1 tsp. chipotle powder
1 sprig fresh rosemary
¼ cup olive juice
½ cup chopped parsley
4 celery stalks
4 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
¼ c. tbsp. fresh lemon juice (1 lemon)
1. Combine tomatoes with 1 cup of water in a pot and bring to a simmer, then crush tomatoes with a fork and continue to simmer for about 15 minutes.
2. Add remaining water to the pot along with the salt, rosemary, chipotle powder, and olive juice and continue to simmer for 30 minutes. Remove from heat.
3. In batches, pour the tomato water into a blender along with the remainder of the ingredients. Mix until smooth and chill for an hour.
4. OPTIONAL- Pour the whole mixture through a fine mesh colander or a sieve to remove all the solid material. Transfer the liquid to a large serving container and continue to chill until ready to serve.
Note: If your thirst is too much to handle, you can skip this step- and inherent flavour- and purchase a bottle of Mott’s Tomato to finish the cocktail.
1 tsp. dried basil
1 tsp. dried oregano
1 tsp. dried sage
1 tsp. smoked sea salt
1 tsp. black pepper
½ tsp. onion powder
1. Mix everything together on a flat plate suitable for rimming and set aside.