- Chicago Comb CompanyPosted 2 weeks ago
- Downpour Rain Company – Alto UmbrellaPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tracksmith Nor’easter JacketPosted 2 weeks ago
- Narvik Works – Street JacketPosted 2 weeks ago
- Jeff’s Famous Beef Jerky ReduxPosted 2 weeks ago
- Click and Grow – Smart GardenPosted 2 weeks ago
- Olloclip 4-in-1 iPhone LensPosted 2 weeks ago
- Pixie – Track EverythingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bellabeat Leaf UrbanPosted 3 weeks ago
- Wood UnderwearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Underhanded GlovesPosted 3 weeks ago
- Sitgo – Portable Travel seatPosted 1 month ago
- Grondyke Soap Company – Durden Tactical Soap 2.0Posted 1 month ago
- Away LuggagePosted 1 month ago
- Pet Widget – BadgePosted 1 month ago
- Morphine Lips – Lip BalmPosted 1 month ago
- Dish and Duer Performance DenimPosted 1 month ago
- MOCAcuff Connected Blood Pressure MonitorPosted 1 month ago
- Stone Ripper – Pale AlePosted 1 month ago
- OneSoapPosted 2 months ago
TOMATO JUICE (Cocktail Recipe)
What You Need:
10-12 tomatoes, quartered
3 cups water
1 tbsp. smoked sea salt
1 tsp. pepper
1 tsp. chipotle powder
1 sprig fresh rosemary
¼ cup olive juice
½ cup chopped parsley
4 celery stalks
4 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
¼ c. tbsp. fresh lemon juice (1 lemon)
1. Combine tomatoes with 1 cup of water in a pot and bring to a simmer, then crush tomatoes with a fork and continue to simmer for about 15 minutes.
2. Add remaining water to the pot along with the salt, rosemary, chipotle powder, and olive juice and continue to simmer for 30 minutes. Remove from heat.
3. In batches, pour the tomato water into a blender along with the remainder of the ingredients. Mix until smooth and chill for an hour.
4. OPTIONAL- Pour the whole mixture through a fine mesh colander or a sieve to remove all the solid material. Transfer the liquid to a large serving container and continue to chill until ready to serve.
Note: If your thirst is too much to handle, you can skip this step- and inherent flavour- and purchase a bottle of Mott’s Tomato to finish the cocktail.
1 tsp. dried basil
1 tsp. dried oregano
1 tsp. dried sage
1 tsp. smoked sea salt
1 tsp. black pepper
½ tsp. onion powder
1. Mix everything together on a flat plate suitable for rimming and set aside.