- IntellirollPosted 1 week ago
- Bullrest – The Smarter Travel pillowPosted 1 week ago
- BenQ HT2150ST ProjectorPosted 1 week ago
- ThuggiesPosted 1 month ago
- Halo SportPosted 1 month ago
- Top 10 Rugged, Adventure Vehicles for Outdoor EnthusiastsPosted 1 month ago
- 10 Top Music Venues in Nashville to Take a DatePosted 1 month ago
- Bruzzoni – Wall Street Collection Electric ToothbrushPosted 2 months ago
- Impetus Underwear and BeachwearPosted 2 months ago
- Netatmo Presence – Outdoor Security CameraPosted 2 months ago
- SteakChamp – The only way to cook steak!Posted 2 months ago
- Showers Pass – Atlas JacketPosted 2 months ago
- Nexersys – Cross Body TrainerPosted 2 months ago
- Butterfield Machine – Fire PistonPosted 2 months ago
- Magna Cart Hand TruckPosted 2 months ago
- Pappy and Company – Barrel Aged Pure Maple SyrupPosted 2 months ago
- InBody BandPosted 2 months ago
- OYO DoubleFlex – Total body portable gymPosted 3 months ago
- Lomo’ Instant-Wide CameraPosted 3 months ago
- La Colombe CoffeePosted 3 months ago
TOMATO JUICE (Cocktail Recipe)
What You Need:
10-12 tomatoes, quartered
3 cups water
1 tbsp. smoked sea salt
1 tsp. pepper
1 tsp. chipotle powder
1 sprig fresh rosemary
¼ cup olive juice
½ cup chopped parsley
4 celery stalks
4 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
¼ c. tbsp. fresh lemon juice (1 lemon)
1. Combine tomatoes with 1 cup of water in a pot and bring to a simmer, then crush tomatoes with a fork and continue to simmer for about 15 minutes.
2. Add remaining water to the pot along with the salt, rosemary, chipotle powder, and olive juice and continue to simmer for 30 minutes. Remove from heat.
3. In batches, pour the tomato water into a blender along with the remainder of the ingredients. Mix until smooth and chill for an hour.
4. OPTIONAL- Pour the whole mixture through a fine mesh colander or a sieve to remove all the solid material. Transfer the liquid to a large serving container and continue to chill until ready to serve.
Note: If your thirst is too much to handle, you can skip this step- and inherent flavour- and purchase a bottle of Mott’s Tomato to finish the cocktail.
1 tsp. dried basil
1 tsp. dried oregano
1 tsp. dried sage
1 tsp. smoked sea salt
1 tsp. black pepper
½ tsp. onion powder
1. Mix everything together on a flat plate suitable for rimming and set aside.