- Razer Phone 2 – With great power comes great responsibility!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Gear Diary Spring 2019Posted 3 weeks ago
- Cuts Clothing – A Cut above the Rest!Posted 3 weeks ago
- N-Range – Boost Your Cell Signal!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Heshi Designer SocksPosted 4 months ago
- FLXCUF – Roll them sleeves right!Posted 4 months ago
- Gantri – Designer 3D Printed LightsPosted 4 months ago
- Gaze Lab Wireless Charging AccessoriesPosted 5 months ago
- Earin m2 earphonesPosted 5 months ago
- Som SleepPosted 5 months ago
- Origaudio Wrapsody Bluetooth EarphonesPosted 5 months ago
- Tmbr SunglassesPosted 7 months ago
- Google Pixel 3 and 3XL – Three times the charm!Posted 7 months ago
- Moshi – Premium Accessories and PeripheralsPosted 7 months ago
- Tap – Wearable Keyboard and MousePosted 7 months ago
- Botta-Design TRES 24 Titan WatchPosted 8 months ago
- Fall Gear Guide 2018Posted 8 months ago
- Arc’teryx Fall 2018Posted 8 months ago
- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 9 months ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 10 months ago
TOMATO JUICE (Cocktail Recipe)
What You Need:
10-12 tomatoes, quartered
3 cups water
1 tbsp. smoked sea salt
1 tsp. pepper
1 tsp. chipotle powder
1 sprig fresh rosemary
¼ cup olive juice
½ cup chopped parsley
4 celery stalks
4 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
¼ c. tbsp. fresh lemon juice (1 lemon)
1. Combine tomatoes with 1 cup of water in a pot and bring to a simmer, then crush tomatoes with a fork and continue to simmer for about 15 minutes.
2. Add remaining water to the pot along with the salt, rosemary, chipotle powder, and olive juice and continue to simmer for 30 minutes. Remove from heat.
3. In batches, pour the tomato water into a blender along with the remainder of the ingredients. Mix until smooth and chill for an hour.
4. OPTIONAL- Pour the whole mixture through a fine mesh colander or a sieve to remove all the solid material. Transfer the liquid to a large serving container and continue to chill until ready to serve.
Note: If your thirst is too much to handle, you can skip this step- and inherent flavour- and purchase a bottle of Mott’s Tomato to finish the cocktail.
1 tsp. dried basil
1 tsp. dried oregano
1 tsp. dried sage
1 tsp. smoked sea salt
1 tsp. black pepper
½ tsp. onion powder
1. Mix everything together on a flat plate suitable for rimming and set aside.