- Bruzzoni – Wall Street Collection Electric ToothbrushPosted 2 weeks ago
- Impetus Underwear and BeachwearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Netatmo Presence – Outdoor Security CameraPosted 2 weeks ago
- SteakChamp – The only way to cook steak!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Showers Pass – Atlas JacketPosted 3 weeks ago
- Nexersys – Cross Body TrainerPosted 3 weeks ago
- Butterfield Machine – Fire PistonPosted 3 weeks ago
- Magna Cart Hand TruckPosted 3 weeks ago
- Pappy and Company – Barrel Aged Pure Maple SyrupPosted 3 weeks ago
- InBody BandPosted 3 weeks ago
- OYO DoubleFlex – Total body portable gymPosted 4 weeks ago
- Lomo’ Instant-Wide CameraPosted 4 weeks ago
- La Colombe CoffeePosted 4 weeks ago
- Contixo F5 Quadcopter DronePosted 2 months ago
- ResetPlugPosted 2 months ago
- Moov Now – Fitness trackerPosted 2 months ago
- Vincent – Bartenders Hand SalvePosted 2 months ago
- Playster – Entertainment Subscription ServicePosted 2 months ago
- Freeman Plat – Easy JoggerPosted 2 months ago
- Rever Vant Clipfold WalletPosted 2 months ago
TOMATO JUICE (Cocktail Recipe)
What You Need:
10-12 tomatoes, quartered
3 cups water
1 tbsp. smoked sea salt
1 tsp. pepper
1 tsp. chipotle powder
1 sprig fresh rosemary
¼ cup olive juice
½ cup chopped parsley
4 celery stalks
4 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
¼ c. tbsp. fresh lemon juice (1 lemon)
1. Combine tomatoes with 1 cup of water in a pot and bring to a simmer, then crush tomatoes with a fork and continue to simmer for about 15 minutes.
2. Add remaining water to the pot along with the salt, rosemary, chipotle powder, and olive juice and continue to simmer for 30 minutes. Remove from heat.
3. In batches, pour the tomato water into a blender along with the remainder of the ingredients. Mix until smooth and chill for an hour.
4. OPTIONAL- Pour the whole mixture through a fine mesh colander or a sieve to remove all the solid material. Transfer the liquid to a large serving container and continue to chill until ready to serve.
Note: If your thirst is too much to handle, you can skip this step- and inherent flavour- and purchase a bottle of Mott’s Tomato to finish the cocktail.
1 tsp. dried basil
1 tsp. dried oregano
1 tsp. dried sage
1 tsp. smoked sea salt
1 tsp. black pepper
½ tsp. onion powder
1. Mix everything together on a flat plate suitable for rimming and set aside.