- Kodak Ektra SmartphonePosted 1 week ago
- Square Jellyfish MountsPosted 1 week ago
- PRO Shop World – PRO Power Ping Pong PaddlePosted 1 week ago
- Caudabe iPhone X CasesPosted 1 week ago
- SharkBanz 2Posted 1 week ago
- Beyerdynamic DT 240 PRO HeadphonesPosted 1 week ago
- Fitbit IonicPosted 1 week ago
- Drifter Grooming – Products for Men!Posted 1 week ago
- Pillsy – Smart Pill BottlePosted 1 week ago
- Shadetree SunglassesPosted 1 week ago
- ESET Internet SecurityPosted 1 month ago
- Tuck: The Ultimate Comfort CompanionPosted 1 month ago
- Mountain Hard Wear – Winter Collection 2018Posted 1 month ago
- People Footwear – The Jasper BootPosted 1 month ago
- Roku ExpressPosted 1 month ago
- Oval – Smart SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Death Wish CoffeePosted 3 months ago
- Toad and Co. ClothingPosted 3 months ago
- Brush Hero – The ultimate cleaning toolPosted 3 months ago
- Blackberry MotionPosted 3 months ago
The Stylish New Sony Xperia Z3
The new Sony smartphone is all about beauty and style. With the launch of the Sony Xperia Z3, holds a beauty of class and grace with a thoughtful and stylish smartphone stamped with a lovely design, superb performance and great reliability.
Sony’s latest Xperia Z3 gadget is not only tough to the entry of wetness, but is also able to resist a half-hour dipping in water to a depth of 1 meter. The Third version of the popular Sony Xperia Z series also marks a scratch-resistant display.
The Z3 is a 5.2 inch IPS LCD Capacitive touch-screen display that boosts multi-touch and can trace up to 10 real-time touches. The screen resolution is 1920 x 1080 pixels which is sufficient for watching video in Full HD excellence. The Xperia Z3 smartphone is furnished with two delicate cameras with a resolution of 20.7 MP back camera and front camera 2.2 MP. This smartphone is a gem in the family of Sony and is absolutely partnered with an admirable design. Under the hood, the Sony Xperia Z3 is well supported with a quad-core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 801) clocked at 2.5 GHz and for the flawless graphics equipped with Adreno 330. It provides up to 3GB of RAM with 16/32 GB of memory and well supported by a Micro SD memory card with a capacity up to 128 GB.
Take a brief look at the features and specifications of the Xperia Z3 from the World of Smartphones.