- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 1 month ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 2 months ago
- Tp-link Deco M5 – A secure home mesh Wi-Fi systemPosted 2 months ago
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Spotlight CamPosted 3 months ago
- Blackberry KEY2: Don’t call it a comebackPosted 3 months ago
- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 4 months ago
- Triple Bristle Sonic ToothbrushPosted 4 months ago
- Soap by Jasper MorrisonPosted 4 months ago
- GripbellPosted 4 months ago
- Mountain Hardwear Spring EssentialsPosted 4 months ago
- SleepBlissPosted 4 months ago
- The Ace by DouchebagsPosted 4 months ago
- uHoo Indoor Air Quality SensorPosted 4 months ago
- Velosock – Indoor bike coverPosted 4 months ago
- The Best iPhone X Cases – Round 3Posted 4 months ago
- California Cowboy High Water ShirtPosted 4 months ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army Spectra 2.0 LuggagePosted 4 months ago
- Activ 5 Personal Fitness DevicePosted 5 months ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army I.N.O.X watchPosted 5 months ago
- Bleujour – Kubb Desktop PCPosted 5 months ago
The Stylish New Sony Xperia Z3
The new Sony smartphone is all about beauty and style. With the launch of the Sony Xperia Z3, holds a beauty of class and grace with a thoughtful and stylish smartphone stamped with a lovely design, superb performance and great reliability.
Sony’s latest Xperia Z3 gadget is not only tough to the entry of wetness, but is also able to resist a half-hour dipping in water to a depth of 1 meter. The Third version of the popular Sony Xperia Z series also marks a scratch-resistant display.
The Z3 is a 5.2 inch IPS LCD Capacitive touch-screen display that boosts multi-touch and can trace up to 10 real-time touches. The screen resolution is 1920 x 1080 pixels which is sufficient for watching video in Full HD excellence. The Xperia Z3 smartphone is furnished with two delicate cameras with a resolution of 20.7 MP back camera and front camera 2.2 MP. This smartphone is a gem in the family of Sony and is absolutely partnered with an admirable design. Under the hood, the Sony Xperia Z3 is well supported with a quad-core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 801) clocked at 2.5 GHz and for the flawless graphics equipped with Adreno 330. It provides up to 3GB of RAM with 16/32 GB of memory and well supported by a Micro SD memory card with a capacity up to 128 GB.
Take a brief look at the features and specifications of the Xperia Z3 from the World of Smartphones.