- Razer Phone 2 – With great power comes great responsibility!Posted 1 month ago
- Gear Diary Spring 2019Posted 1 month ago
- Cuts Clothing – A Cut above the Rest!Posted 1 month ago
- N-Range – Boost Your Cell Signal!Posted 1 month ago
- Heshi Designer SocksPosted 4 months ago
- FLXCUF – Roll them sleeves right!Posted 4 months ago
- Gantri – Designer 3D Printed LightsPosted 4 months ago
- Gaze Lab Wireless Charging AccessoriesPosted 5 months ago
- Earin m2 earphonesPosted 5 months ago
- Som SleepPosted 5 months ago
- Origaudio Wrapsody Bluetooth EarphonesPosted 5 months ago
- Tmbr SunglassesPosted 7 months ago
- Google Pixel 3 and 3XL – Three times the charm!Posted 7 months ago
- Moshi – Premium Accessories and PeripheralsPosted 7 months ago
- Tap – Wearable Keyboard and MousePosted 7 months ago
- Botta-Design TRES 24 Titan WatchPosted 8 months ago
- Fall Gear Guide 2018Posted 8 months ago
- Arc’teryx Fall 2018Posted 8 months ago
- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 10 months ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 10 months ago
The Stylish New Sony Xperia Z3
The new Sony smartphone is all about beauty and style. With the launch of the Sony Xperia Z3, holds a beauty of class and grace with a thoughtful and stylish smartphone stamped with a lovely design, superb performance and great reliability.
Sony’s latest Xperia Z3 gadget is not only tough to the entry of wetness, but is also able to resist a half-hour dipping in water to a depth of 1 meter. The Third version of the popular Sony Xperia Z series also marks a scratch-resistant display.
The Z3 is a 5.2 inch IPS LCD Capacitive touch-screen display that boosts multi-touch and can trace up to 10 real-time touches. The screen resolution is 1920 x 1080 pixels which is sufficient for watching video in Full HD excellence. The Xperia Z3 smartphone is furnished with two delicate cameras with a resolution of 20.7 MP back camera and front camera 2.2 MP. This smartphone is a gem in the family of Sony and is absolutely partnered with an admirable design. Under the hood, the Sony Xperia Z3 is well supported with a quad-core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 801) clocked at 2.5 GHz and for the flawless graphics equipped with Adreno 330. It provides up to 3GB of RAM with 16/32 GB of memory and well supported by a Micro SD memory card with a capacity up to 128 GB.
Take a brief look at the features and specifications of the Xperia Z3 from the World of Smartphones.