- IntellirollPosted 1 week ago
- Bullrest – The Smarter Travel pillowPosted 1 week ago
- BenQ HT2150ST ProjectorPosted 1 week ago
- ThuggiesPosted 4 weeks ago
- Halo SportPosted 4 weeks ago
- Top 10 Rugged, Adventure Vehicles for Outdoor EnthusiastsPosted 4 weeks ago
- 10 Top Music Venues in Nashville to Take a DatePosted 1 month ago
- Bruzzoni – Wall Street Collection Electric ToothbrushPosted 2 months ago
- Impetus Underwear and BeachwearPosted 2 months ago
- Netatmo Presence – Outdoor Security CameraPosted 2 months ago
- SteakChamp – The only way to cook steak!Posted 2 months ago
- Showers Pass – Atlas JacketPosted 2 months ago
- Nexersys – Cross Body TrainerPosted 2 months ago
- Butterfield Machine – Fire PistonPosted 2 months ago
- Magna Cart Hand TruckPosted 2 months ago
- Pappy and Company – Barrel Aged Pure Maple SyrupPosted 2 months ago
- InBody BandPosted 2 months ago
- OYO DoubleFlex – Total body portable gymPosted 3 months ago
- Lomo’ Instant-Wide CameraPosted 3 months ago
- La Colombe CoffeePosted 3 months ago
The Stylish New Sony Xperia Z3
The new Sony smartphone is all about beauty and style. With the launch of the Sony Xperia Z3, holds a beauty of class and grace with a thoughtful and stylish smartphone stamped with a lovely design, superb performance and great reliability.
Sony’s latest Xperia Z3 gadget is not only tough to the entry of wetness, but is also able to resist a half-hour dipping in water to a depth of 1 meter. The Third version of the popular Sony Xperia Z series also marks a scratch-resistant display.
The Z3 is a 5.2 inch IPS LCD Capacitive touch-screen display that boosts multi-touch and can trace up to 10 real-time touches. The screen resolution is 1920 x 1080 pixels which is sufficient for watching video in Full HD excellence. The Xperia Z3 smartphone is furnished with two delicate cameras with a resolution of 20.7 MP back camera and front camera 2.2 MP. This smartphone is a gem in the family of Sony and is absolutely partnered with an admirable design. Under the hood, the Sony Xperia Z3 is well supported with a quad-core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 801) clocked at 2.5 GHz and for the flawless graphics equipped with Adreno 330. It provides up to 3GB of RAM with 16/32 GB of memory and well supported by a Micro SD memory card with a capacity up to 128 GB.
Take a brief look at the features and specifications of the Xperia Z3 from the World of Smartphones.