- Razer Phone 2 – With great power comes great responsibility!Posted 4 months ago
- Gear Diary Spring 2019Posted 4 months ago
- Cuts Clothing – A Cut above the Rest!Posted 4 months ago
- N-Range – Boost Your Cell Signal!Posted 4 months ago
- Heshi Designer SocksPosted 7 months ago
- FLXCUF – Roll them sleeves right!Posted 7 months ago
- Gantri – Designer 3D Printed LightsPosted 7 months ago
- Gaze Lab Wireless Charging AccessoriesPosted 8 months ago
- Earin m2 earphonesPosted 8 months ago
- Som SleepPosted 8 months ago
- Origaudio Wrapsody Bluetooth EarphonesPosted 8 months ago
- Tmbr SunglassesPosted 10 months ago
- Google Pixel 3 and 3XL – Three times the charm!Posted 10 months ago
- Moshi – Premium Accessories and PeripheralsPosted 10 months ago
- Tap – Wearable Keyboard and MousePosted 10 months ago
- Botta-Design TRES 24 Titan WatchPosted 11 months ago
- Fall Gear Guide 2018Posted 11 months ago
- Arc’teryx Fall 2018Posted 11 months ago
- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 1 year ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 1 year ago
The Motorola Droid Turbo – More Everything!
The wait is over. After several leaks, speculations and rumours, the newest member of the Droid family has arrived and it goes by the name Droid Turbo. The latest Droid smartphone is a series launched last year by the names of Droid Ultra, Droid Maxx and Droid Mini which are top of the line in genuine Motorola flagship range.
The cutting edge Droid Turbo has got the same display size as the Moto X (i.e. 5.2 inches) but it is far superior with quad HD resolution and is an absolute gem with a pixel density of 565 ppi (pixels per inch), making it one of the greatest among all of the latest smartphones. The Droid Turbo also has a formidable Snapdragon 805 processor with 3 GB RAM, a grander 3,900m Ah battery which will be useful for approximately 48 hours of use between charges, according to sources. A turbo charger by Motorola is also included, which offers 8 hours of battery life on just 15 minutes of charging.
The Droid Turbo is loaded with higher-resolution and an outstanding 21 MP back camera and 2 MP front camera. At launch, it will have KitKat 4.4.2, but future updates will allow you to upgraded to Androids newest version 5.0 Lollipop.
The much-desired spec of Droid Turbo is the front design. It is not as attractive as the Moto X , with a gauche structure and the cheesy Droid signature kevlar-like cross-hatch pattern on the back. The turbo has a capacitive keys instead of trusting on the on-screen navigation buttons, which makes it bit lanky and uneasy to handle than the Moto X.
On all accounts, the Droid Turbo emphatically lives up to its title compared to the Moto X, at least on paper.
Take a look at the specs for the Motorola Droid Turbo from the World of Smartphones: