- Blackberry KEYone Black EditionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Nomad Cases for the iPhone 8 and XPosted 3 weeks ago
- Alpine Division – Timberline II backpackPosted 3 weeks ago
- Blockhead by TenonedesignPosted 3 weeks ago
- iKeyp Pro Smart SafePosted 3 weeks ago
- Popuband – Smart UkulelePosted 3 weeks ago
- Grayl Ultralight water purifier bottlePosted 3 weeks ago
- Eero BeaconPosted 3 weeks ago
- Waylens HorizonPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Other Danish Guy UnderwearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Belly Armor’s Radiashield Boxer BriefsPosted 1 month ago
- The Travel HaloPosted 1 month ago
- Search and State S1-J Riding JacketPosted 1 month ago
- SWIMS Barry ChukkaPosted 1 month ago
- Woest Athletics Workout CapriPosted 1 month ago
- Tile Sport Bluetooth TrackerPosted 1 month ago
- Mugsy JeansPosted 1 month ago
- Caddy-CleanPosted 2 months ago
- Punkt MP01 Mobile PhonePosted 2 months ago
- Dirty Bird Energy SoapPosted 2 months ago
The New Oppo N3: Equipped with a Motorized Rotating Camera
Oppo, the tech brand from China, launched a new flagship smartphone N3, which supersedes last year’s N1. The Oppo N3 is a camera-centric, super-selfie, smartphone with a 16Mp sensor that rotates an impressive 206 degrees using Schneider-Electric mechanics. The camera has an f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash, and supports 4K video recording. It boosts face recognition and an auto panorama mode; which can apply photo effects and captions, and stitch together videos. Tracking Focus lets you lock in the focus and then let the N3 handle the rest of the work.
The N3’s primary specs are parallel to that of the HTC One M8. Streaming a Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 chip clocked at 2.3GHz, along with 2GB of RAM and 32 GB Internal memory plus storage capacity up to 128 GB ON MicroSD Card. The Oppo N3 has a beautiful full-bodied metal frame – made of an industrial grade aluminum alloy. The key differences would be the larger 5.5 in full-HD 1920×1080 IPS LCD screen, which propounds a pixel density of 403ppi and ColorOS, which is an improved version of Android KitKat.
Also, the O-Click 2.0 remote control, a pair of in-ear headphones and a rapid charger for the phone’s 3000mAh lithium-polymer battery is provided in the box. The phone charges an impressive 75% in approximately 30 minutes with VOOC rapid charge support to get adequate juice in quick time.
OPPO with its continuous innovation is making a mark for itself with style and class to stand apart from the rest of the smartphones with value added features and specs.