- Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Spotlight CamPosted 2 weeks ago
- Blackberry KEY2: Don’t call it a comebackPosted 2 weeks ago
- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 1 month ago
- Triple Bristle Sonic ToothbrushPosted 1 month ago
- Soap by Jasper MorrisonPosted 1 month ago
- GripbellPosted 1 month ago
- Mountain Hardwear Spring EssentialsPosted 1 month ago
- SleepBlissPosted 1 month ago
- The Ace by DouchebagsPosted 1 month ago
- uHoo Indoor Air Quality SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Velosock – Indoor bike coverPosted 1 month ago
- The Best iPhone X Cases – Round 3Posted 1 month ago
- California Cowboy High Water ShirtPosted 1 month ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army Spectra 2.0 LuggagePosted 1 month ago
- Activ 5 Personal Fitness DevicePosted 2 months ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army I.N.O.X watchPosted 2 months ago
- Bleujour – Kubb Desktop PCPosted 2 months ago
- Ujjaya Balance BottlePosted 2 months ago
- Barehand Gloves by RAWW Co.Posted 2 months ago
- Toad and Co. Spring Collection 2018Posted 2 months ago
The New Oppo N3: Equipped with a Motorized Rotating Camera
Oppo, the tech brand from China, launched a new flagship smartphone N3, which supersedes last year’s N1. The Oppo N3 is a camera-centric, super-selfie, smartphone with a 16Mp sensor that rotates an impressive 206 degrees using Schneider-Electric mechanics. The camera has an f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash, and supports 4K video recording. It boosts face recognition and an auto panorama mode; which can apply photo effects and captions, and stitch together videos. Tracking Focus lets you lock in the focus and then let the N3 handle the rest of the work.
The N3’s primary specs are parallel to that of the HTC One M8. Streaming a Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 chip clocked at 2.3GHz, along with 2GB of RAM and 32 GB Internal memory plus storage capacity up to 128 GB ON MicroSD Card. The Oppo N3 has a beautiful full-bodied metal frame – made of an industrial grade aluminum alloy. The key differences would be the larger 5.5 in full-HD 1920×1080 IPS LCD screen, which propounds a pixel density of 403ppi and ColorOS, which is an improved version of Android KitKat.
Also, the O-Click 2.0 remote control, a pair of in-ear headphones and a rapid charger for the phone’s 3000mAh lithium-polymer battery is provided in the box. The phone charges an impressive 75% in approximately 30 minutes with VOOC rapid charge support to get adequate juice in quick time.
OPPO with its continuous innovation is making a mark for itself with style and class to stand apart from the rest of the smartphones with value added features and specs.