- Razer Phone 2 – With great power comes great responsibility!Posted 3 months ago
- Gear Diary Spring 2019Posted 3 months ago
- Cuts Clothing – A Cut above the Rest!Posted 3 months ago
- N-Range – Boost Your Cell Signal!Posted 3 months ago
- Heshi Designer SocksPosted 6 months ago
- FLXCUF – Roll them sleeves right!Posted 6 months ago
- Gantri – Designer 3D Printed LightsPosted 6 months ago
- Gaze Lab Wireless Charging AccessoriesPosted 7 months ago
- Earin m2 earphonesPosted 7 months ago
- Som SleepPosted 7 months ago
- Origaudio Wrapsody Bluetooth EarphonesPosted 7 months ago
- Tmbr SunglassesPosted 9 months ago
- Google Pixel 3 and 3XL – Three times the charm!Posted 9 months ago
- Moshi – Premium Accessories and PeripheralsPosted 9 months ago
- Tap – Wearable Keyboard and MousePosted 9 months ago
- Botta-Design TRES 24 Titan WatchPosted 10 months ago
- Fall Gear Guide 2018Posted 10 months ago
- Arc’teryx Fall 2018Posted 10 months ago
- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 12 months ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 12 months ago
The New OPPO R5: The World’s Slimmest Smartphone
Oppo, the innovative tech company from China, just beat fellow tech giant Gionee for manufacturing the world’s slimmest smartphone. It just became official for Oppo; the R5 measures in with an astonishing 4.85 mm thin metallic frame.
The Oppo R5 is well suited with many silent specs which will provide a great user experience. Equipped with a 5.2 inch full HD Amoled screen, 423 pixel density with Snapdragon 615 octa core. Oppo’s mission was to make R5 the ultimate smartphone with paramount brightness, the lowest reflectivity and vastly perfect colours.
It is loaded with 2 GB RAM and 16 GB internal memory, but no micro card slot. The R5 features a 13 MP back camera and boasts a 5 MP front camera. In spite of being so thin, the device loads with a 2,000 mAh Li-Polymer battery. Oppo, on the move with continuous innovation, backs well with a VOOC mini rapid charge tech support, of course, technology says it all with quick charging. Using the VOOC innovative bundled charger, the 2,000 mAh battery can charge up to 75 % in just around 30 minutes, which sets the R5 apart from the rest of the smartphones out there today.
The only drawback, because the device is so thin, is that there is no space for a 3.5mm audio jack. However, is it possible to control the wireless O-Music accessory when running or with a micro USB to audio jack adapter.
Overall, this device is definitely worthy to rival the other top smartphone makers, with features and specs which look awesome on paper. Oppo is definitely a company to watch out for with all these smartphone companies looking to differentiate themselves through innovation.
Take a look at the specs for the Oppo R5 from the World of Smartphones.