- Blackberry KEYone Black EditionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Nomad Cases for the iPhone 8 and XPosted 3 weeks ago
- Alpine Division – Timberline II backpackPosted 3 weeks ago
- Blockhead by TenonedesignPosted 3 weeks ago
- iKeyp Pro Smart SafePosted 3 weeks ago
- Popuband – Smart UkulelePosted 3 weeks ago
- Grayl Ultralight water purifier bottlePosted 3 weeks ago
- Eero BeaconPosted 3 weeks ago
- Waylens HorizonPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Other Danish Guy UnderwearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Belly Armor’s Radiashield Boxer BriefsPosted 2 months ago
- The Travel HaloPosted 2 months ago
- Search and State S1-J Riding JacketPosted 2 months ago
- SWIMS Barry ChukkaPosted 2 months ago
- Woest Athletics Workout CapriPosted 2 months ago
- Tile Sport Bluetooth TrackerPosted 2 months ago
- Mugsy JeansPosted 2 months ago
- Caddy-CleanPosted 2 months ago
- Punkt MP01 Mobile PhonePosted 2 months ago
- Dirty Bird Energy SoapPosted 2 months ago
The New OPPO R5: The World’s Slimmest Smartphone
Oppo, the innovative tech company from China, just beat fellow tech giant Gionee for manufacturing the world’s slimmest smartphone. It just became official for Oppo; the R5 measures in with an astonishing 4.85 mm thin metallic frame.
The Oppo R5 is well suited with many silent specs which will provide a great user experience. Equipped with a 5.2 inch full HD Amoled screen, 423 pixel density with Snapdragon 615 octa core. Oppo’s mission was to make R5 the ultimate smartphone with paramount brightness, the lowest reflectivity and vastly perfect colours.
It is loaded with 2 GB RAM and 16 GB internal memory, but no micro card slot. The R5 features a 13 MP back camera and boasts a 5 MP front camera. In spite of being so thin, the device loads with a 2,000 mAh Li-Polymer battery. Oppo, on the move with continuous innovation, backs well with a VOOC mini rapid charge tech support, of course, technology says it all with quick charging. Using the VOOC innovative bundled charger, the 2,000 mAh battery can charge up to 75 % in just around 30 minutes, which sets the R5 apart from the rest of the smartphones out there today.
The only drawback, because the device is so thin, is that there is no space for a 3.5mm audio jack. However, is it possible to control the wireless O-Music accessory when running or with a micro USB to audio jack adapter.
Overall, this device is definitely worthy to rival the other top smartphone makers, with features and specs which look awesome on paper. Oppo is definitely a company to watch out for with all these smartphone companies looking to differentiate themselves through innovation.
Take a look at the specs for the Oppo R5 from the World of Smartphones.