- Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Spotlight CamPosted 2 weeks ago
- Blackberry KEY2: Don’t call it a comebackPosted 2 weeks ago
- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 1 month ago
- Triple Bristle Sonic ToothbrushPosted 1 month ago
- Soap by Jasper MorrisonPosted 1 month ago
- GripbellPosted 1 month ago
- Mountain Hardwear Spring EssentialsPosted 1 month ago
- SleepBlissPosted 1 month ago
- The Ace by DouchebagsPosted 1 month ago
- uHoo Indoor Air Quality SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Velosock – Indoor bike coverPosted 1 month ago
- The Best iPhone X Cases – Round 3Posted 1 month ago
- California Cowboy High Water ShirtPosted 1 month ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army Spectra 2.0 LuggagePosted 1 month ago
- Activ 5 Personal Fitness DevicePosted 2 months ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army I.N.O.X watchPosted 2 months ago
- Bleujour – Kubb Desktop PCPosted 2 months ago
- Ujjaya Balance BottlePosted 2 months ago
- Barehand Gloves by RAWW Co.Posted 2 months ago
- Toad and Co. Spring Collection 2018Posted 2 months ago
The New OPPO R5: The World’s Slimmest Smartphone
Oppo, the innovative tech company from China, just beat fellow tech giant Gionee for manufacturing the world’s slimmest smartphone. It just became official for Oppo; the R5 measures in with an astonishing 4.85 mm thin metallic frame.
The Oppo R5 is well suited with many silent specs which will provide a great user experience. Equipped with a 5.2 inch full HD Amoled screen, 423 pixel density with Snapdragon 615 octa core. Oppo’s mission was to make R5 the ultimate smartphone with paramount brightness, the lowest reflectivity and vastly perfect colours.
It is loaded with 2 GB RAM and 16 GB internal memory, but no micro card slot. The R5 features a 13 MP back camera and boasts a 5 MP front camera. In spite of being so thin, the device loads with a 2,000 mAh Li-Polymer battery. Oppo, on the move with continuous innovation, backs well with a VOOC mini rapid charge tech support, of course, technology says it all with quick charging. Using the VOOC innovative bundled charger, the 2,000 mAh battery can charge up to 75 % in just around 30 minutes, which sets the R5 apart from the rest of the smartphones out there today.
The only drawback, because the device is so thin, is that there is no space for a 3.5mm audio jack. However, is it possible to control the wireless O-Music accessory when running or with a micro USB to audio jack adapter.
Overall, this device is definitely worthy to rival the other top smartphone makers, with features and specs which look awesome on paper. Oppo is definitely a company to watch out for with all these smartphone companies looking to differentiate themselves through innovation.
Take a look at the specs for the Oppo R5 from the World of Smartphones.