- Kodak Ektra SmartphonePosted 2 weeks ago
- Square Jellyfish MountsPosted 2 weeks ago
- PRO Shop World – PRO Power Ping Pong PaddlePosted 2 weeks ago
- Caudabe iPhone X CasesPosted 2 weeks ago
- SharkBanz 2Posted 2 weeks ago
- Beyerdynamic DT 240 PRO HeadphonesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Fitbit IonicPosted 2 weeks ago
- Drifter Grooming – Products for Men!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Pillsy – Smart Pill BottlePosted 2 weeks ago
- Shadetree SunglassesPosted 2 weeks ago
- ESET Internet SecurityPosted 2 months ago
- Tuck: The Ultimate Comfort CompanionPosted 2 months ago
- Mountain Hard Wear – Winter Collection 2018Posted 2 months ago
- People Footwear – The Jasper BootPosted 2 months ago
- Roku ExpressPosted 2 months ago
- Oval – Smart SensorPosted 2 months ago
- Death Wish CoffeePosted 3 months ago
- Toad and Co. ClothingPosted 3 months ago
- Brush Hero – The ultimate cleaning toolPosted 3 months ago
- Blackberry MotionPosted 3 months ago
The New Motorola MAXX – MAXX Turbo
The Motorola MAXX is definitely appealing, although it’s almost a copy and paste version of the Droid Turbo. This powerhouse smartphone might not come in a 32 GB version, but exceeds that with a 64 GB version, with identical configuration as Droid Turbo. There’s a 5.2″ Quad HD, a gigantic 3900 mAh battery that supports up to eight hours of battery life on a merely fifteen-minute charge. The device is also equipped with an amazing 21 MP camera, which is the highest among the 2014 releases. The Moto Maxx has a powerful Snapdragon 805 processor and 3 GB of RAM under the hood. Initially, it will run Android 4.4.4 KitKat but soon it will be updated to Android 5 Lollipop.
The MAXX is as sturdily structured as the Droid Turbo. The shell is made from nylon and Kevlar, while the display is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass. It’s not marketed as being waterproof, but the water-repellent coating should see off any splashes.
Take a look at the awesome specs for the Motorola MAXX, brought to you by the World of Smartphones.