- Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Spotlight CamPosted 7 days ago
- Blackberry KEY2: Don’t call it a comebackPosted 7 days ago
- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 4 weeks ago
- Triple Bristle Sonic ToothbrushPosted 4 weeks ago
- Soap by Jasper MorrisonPosted 4 weeks ago
- GripbellPosted 4 weeks ago
- Mountain Hardwear Spring EssentialsPosted 4 weeks ago
- SleepBlissPosted 1 month ago
- The Ace by DouchebagsPosted 1 month ago
- uHoo Indoor Air Quality SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Velosock – Indoor bike coverPosted 1 month ago
- The Best iPhone X Cases – Round 3Posted 1 month ago
- California Cowboy High Water ShirtPosted 1 month ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army Spectra 2.0 LuggagePosted 1 month ago
- Activ 5 Personal Fitness DevicePosted 2 months ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army I.N.O.X watchPosted 2 months ago
- Bleujour – Kubb Desktop PCPosted 2 months ago
- Ujjaya Balance BottlePosted 2 months ago
- Barehand Gloves by RAWW Co.Posted 2 months ago
- Toad and Co. Spring Collection 2018Posted 2 months ago
The New Motorola MAXX – MAXX Turbo
The Motorola MAXX is definitely appealing, although it’s almost a copy and paste version of the Droid Turbo. This powerhouse smartphone might not come in a 32 GB version, but exceeds that with a 64 GB version, with identical configuration as Droid Turbo. There’s a 5.2″ Quad HD, a gigantic 3900 mAh battery that supports up to eight hours of battery life on a merely fifteen-minute charge. The device is also equipped with an amazing 21 MP camera, which is the highest among the 2014 releases. The Moto Maxx has a powerful Snapdragon 805 processor and 3 GB of RAM under the hood. Initially, it will run Android 4.4.4 KitKat but soon it will be updated to Android 5 Lollipop.
The MAXX is as sturdily structured as the Droid Turbo. The shell is made from nylon and Kevlar, while the display is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass. It’s not marketed as being waterproof, but the water-repellent coating should see off any splashes.
Take a look at the awesome specs for the Motorola MAXX, brought to you by the World of Smartphones.