- Blackberry KEYone Black EditionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Nomad Cases for the iPhone 8 and XPosted 3 weeks ago
- Alpine Division – Timberline II backpackPosted 3 weeks ago
- Blockhead by TenonedesignPosted 3 weeks ago
- iKeyp Pro Smart SafePosted 3 weeks ago
- Popuband – Smart UkulelePosted 3 weeks ago
- Grayl Ultralight water purifier bottlePosted 3 weeks ago
- Eero BeaconPosted 3 weeks ago
- Waylens HorizonPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Other Danish Guy UnderwearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Belly Armor’s Radiashield Boxer BriefsPosted 2 months ago
- The Travel HaloPosted 2 months ago
- Search and State S1-J Riding JacketPosted 2 months ago
- SWIMS Barry ChukkaPosted 2 months ago
- Woest Athletics Workout CapriPosted 2 months ago
- Tile Sport Bluetooth TrackerPosted 2 months ago
- Mugsy JeansPosted 2 months ago
- Caddy-CleanPosted 2 months ago
- Punkt MP01 Mobile PhonePosted 2 months ago
- Dirty Bird Energy SoapPosted 2 months ago
The New Motorola MAXX – MAXX Turbo
The Motorola MAXX is definitely appealing, although it’s almost a copy and paste version of the Droid Turbo. This powerhouse smartphone might not come in a 32 GB version, but exceeds that with a 64 GB version, with identical configuration as Droid Turbo. There’s a 5.2″ Quad HD, a gigantic 3900 mAh battery that supports up to eight hours of battery life on a merely fifteen-minute charge. The device is also equipped with an amazing 21 MP camera, which is the highest among the 2014 releases. The Moto Maxx has a powerful Snapdragon 805 processor and 3 GB of RAM under the hood. Initially, it will run Android 4.4.4 KitKat but soon it will be updated to Android 5 Lollipop.
The MAXX is as sturdily structured as the Droid Turbo. The shell is made from nylon and Kevlar, while the display is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass. It’s not marketed as being waterproof, but the water-repellent coating should see off any splashes.
Take a look at the awesome specs for the Motorola MAXX, brought to you by the World of Smartphones.