- Heshi Designer SocksPosted 2 months ago
- FLXCUF – Roll them sleeves right!Posted 2 months ago
- Gantri – Designer 3D Printed LightsPosted 2 months ago
- Gaze Lab Wireless Charging AccessoriesPosted 3 months ago
- Earin m2 earphonesPosted 3 months ago
- Som SleepPosted 3 months ago
- Origaudio Wrapsody Bluetooth EarphonesPosted 3 months ago
- Tmbr SunglassesPosted 5 months ago
- Google Pixel 3 and 3XL – Three times the charm!Posted 5 months ago
- Moshi – Premium Accessories and PeripheralsPosted 5 months ago
- Tap – Wearable Keyboard and MousePosted 5 months ago
- Botta-Design TRES 24 Titan WatchPosted 6 months ago
- Fall Gear Guide 2018Posted 6 months ago
- Arc’teryx Fall 2018Posted 6 months ago
- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 8 months ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 8 months ago
- Tp-link Deco M5 – A secure home mesh Wi-Fi systemPosted 8 months ago
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Spotlight CamPosted 10 months ago
- Blackberry KEY2: Don’t call it a comebackPosted 10 months ago
- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 10 months ago
The Phablet Duo: Xiaomi’s Redmi Note 3G and Note 4G
After the success of Xiaomi in china, the company’s next destination is India. With a 1.25+ billion person population to target, the launch of Xiaomi Redmi Note 3G and Note 4G will be a successful one. Xiaomi crafted the 4G variant specifically for the Indian market, it supports FDD LTE band 3 and TDD LTE band 40.
Both the Xiaomi Redmi Note and Redmi Note 4G are exactly similar when it comes to look and feel, there are no significant differences between these smartphones. Both are equipped with the same 5.5-inch HD, 720×1280-pixel, IPS LCD displays with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. They both harness 2GB of RAM, though the Redmi Note has a 1.7 GHz Octa-core MediaTek processor, while the Redmi Note 4G has a quad-core 1.6GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 CPU. The Redmi Note is a dual-SIM smartphone that runs Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean and the Redmi Note 4G is a single-SIM device with Android 4.4.2 KitKat. Though Xiaomi has not had time to roll out an Android 5.0 Lollipop update yet, it has indicated that both devices might get it soon after the Mi series release date.
Here are the specs of Xiaomi Redmi Note 3G and Note 4G brought to you by the World of Smartphones.