- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 1 month ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 2 months ago
- Tp-link Deco M5 – A secure home mesh Wi-Fi systemPosted 2 months ago
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Spotlight CamPosted 3 months ago
- Blackberry KEY2: Don’t call it a comebackPosted 3 months ago
- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 4 months ago
- Triple Bristle Sonic ToothbrushPosted 4 months ago
- Soap by Jasper MorrisonPosted 4 months ago
- GripbellPosted 4 months ago
- Mountain Hardwear Spring EssentialsPosted 4 months ago
- SleepBlissPosted 4 months ago
- The Ace by DouchebagsPosted 4 months ago
- uHoo Indoor Air Quality SensorPosted 4 months ago
- Velosock – Indoor bike coverPosted 4 months ago
- The Best iPhone X Cases – Round 3Posted 4 months ago
- California Cowboy High Water ShirtPosted 4 months ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army Spectra 2.0 LuggagePosted 4 months ago
- Activ 5 Personal Fitness DevicePosted 5 months ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army I.N.O.X watchPosted 5 months ago
- Bleujour – Kubb Desktop PCPosted 5 months ago
The Phablet Duo: Xiaomi’s Redmi Note 3G and Note 4G
After the success of Xiaomi in china, the company’s next destination is India. With a 1.25+ billion person population to target, the launch of Xiaomi Redmi Note 3G and Note 4G will be a successful one. Xiaomi crafted the 4G variant specifically for the Indian market, it supports FDD LTE band 3 and TDD LTE band 40.
Both the Xiaomi Redmi Note and Redmi Note 4G are exactly similar when it comes to look and feel, there are no significant differences between these smartphones. Both are equipped with the same 5.5-inch HD, 720×1280-pixel, IPS LCD displays with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. They both harness 2GB of RAM, though the Redmi Note has a 1.7 GHz Octa-core MediaTek processor, while the Redmi Note 4G has a quad-core 1.6GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 CPU. The Redmi Note is a dual-SIM smartphone that runs Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean and the Redmi Note 4G is a single-SIM device with Android 4.4.2 KitKat. Though Xiaomi has not had time to roll out an Android 5.0 Lollipop update yet, it has indicated that both devices might get it soon after the Mi series release date.
Here are the specs of Xiaomi Redmi Note 3G and Note 4G brought to you by the World of Smartphones.