- Blackberry KEYone Black EditionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Nomad Cases for the iPhone 8 and XPosted 3 weeks ago
- Alpine Division – Timberline II backpackPosted 3 weeks ago
- Blockhead by TenonedesignPosted 3 weeks ago
- iKeyp Pro Smart SafePosted 3 weeks ago
- Popuband – Smart UkulelePosted 3 weeks ago
- Grayl Ultralight water purifier bottlePosted 3 weeks ago
- Eero BeaconPosted 3 weeks ago
- Waylens HorizonPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Other Danish Guy UnderwearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Belly Armor’s Radiashield Boxer BriefsPosted 1 month ago
- The Travel HaloPosted 1 month ago
- Search and State S1-J Riding JacketPosted 1 month ago
- SWIMS Barry ChukkaPosted 1 month ago
- Woest Athletics Workout CapriPosted 1 month ago
- Tile Sport Bluetooth TrackerPosted 1 month ago
- Mugsy JeansPosted 1 month ago
- Caddy-CleanPosted 2 months ago
- Punkt MP01 Mobile PhonePosted 2 months ago
- Dirty Bird Energy SoapPosted 2 months ago
Nexus 6 vs Samsung Galaxy Note 4 – A Competition of Giants
With the rise of the two latest android phablets, consumers are in daze when selecting the right phablet to suit their needs and something that is a little easy on pocket space. We are all aware of the massive size of the Galaxy note series devices from Samsung, well Google has pumped out a device which is congruent to the Note. The Note 4 is definitely in for a fight with Google’s Nexus 6 for the top phablet of 2014-15.
Google Nexus 6 is the first phablet device launched by the search engine giant with a near 6-inch giant screen size. It’s a first-time collaboration of Google with Motorola (now Lenovo). With the launch of Nexus 6, it depicts a past semblance with the Motorola X smartphone, in reality it looks pretty much similar to the said gadget.
Google with its think big attitude, and the Nexus 6, which is one of the first smartphones from Google, is ready and open for direct upper-end competition in the smartphone arena. The money-spinning smartphone/phablet market is currently dominated by Apple and Samsung, here’s to change.