- Kodak Ektra SmartphonePosted 1 week ago
- Square Jellyfish MountsPosted 1 week ago
- PRO Shop World – PRO Power Ping Pong PaddlePosted 1 week ago
- Caudabe iPhone X CasesPosted 1 week ago
- SharkBanz 2Posted 1 week ago
- Beyerdynamic DT 240 PRO HeadphonesPosted 1 week ago
- Fitbit IonicPosted 1 week ago
- Drifter Grooming – Products for Men!Posted 1 week ago
- Pillsy – Smart Pill BottlePosted 1 week ago
- Shadetree SunglassesPosted 1 week ago
- ESET Internet SecurityPosted 1 month ago
- Tuck: The Ultimate Comfort CompanionPosted 1 month ago
- Mountain Hard Wear – Winter Collection 2018Posted 1 month ago
- People Footwear – The Jasper BootPosted 1 month ago
- Roku ExpressPosted 1 month ago
- Oval – Smart SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Death Wish CoffeePosted 3 months ago
- Toad and Co. ClothingPosted 3 months ago
- Brush Hero – The ultimate cleaning toolPosted 3 months ago
- Blackberry MotionPosted 3 months ago
Nexus 6 vs Samsung Galaxy Note 4 – A Competition of Giants
With the rise of the two latest android phablets, consumers are in daze when selecting the right phablet to suit their needs and something that is a little easy on pocket space. We are all aware of the massive size of the Galaxy note series devices from Samsung, well Google has pumped out a device which is congruent to the Note. The Note 4 is definitely in for a fight with Google’s Nexus 6 for the top phablet of 2014-15.
Google Nexus 6 is the first phablet device launched by the search engine giant with a near 6-inch giant screen size. It’s a first-time collaboration of Google with Motorola (now Lenovo). With the launch of Nexus 6, it depicts a past semblance with the Motorola X smartphone, in reality it looks pretty much similar to the said gadget.
Google with its think big attitude, and the Nexus 6, which is one of the first smartphones from Google, is ready and open for direct upper-end competition in the smartphone arena. The money-spinning smartphone/phablet market is currently dominated by Apple and Samsung, here’s to change.