- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 3 days ago
- Triple Bristle Sonic ToothbrushPosted 3 days ago
- Soap by Jasper MorrisonPosted 3 days ago
- GripbellPosted 3 days ago
- Mountain Hardwear Spring EssentialsPosted 3 days ago
- SleepBlissPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Ace by DouchebagsPosted 2 weeks ago
- uHoo Indoor Air Quality SensorPosted 2 weeks ago
- Velosock – Indoor bike coverPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Best iPhone X Cases – Round 3Posted 2 weeks ago
- California Cowboy High Water ShirtPosted 2 weeks ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army Spectra 2.0 LuggagePosted 2 weeks ago
- Activ 5 Personal Fitness DevicePosted 1 month ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army I.N.O.X watchPosted 1 month ago
- Bleujour – Kubb Desktop PCPosted 1 month ago
- Ujjaya Balance BottlePosted 1 month ago
- Barehand Gloves by RAWW Co.Posted 1 month ago
- Toad and Co. Spring Collection 2018Posted 1 month ago
- Kygo Life A9/600 Bluetooth HeadphonesPosted 1 month ago
- Kodak Ektra SmartphonePosted 3 months ago
HTC Desire 620 Dual-Sim: Mid-Range with Awesome Performance
HTC has recently launched a mid-range quad-core smartphone called the Desire 620 Dual-Sim, the specs are on the impressive side keeping it in view with the price range the HTC is targeting. One of the main features of this device is that it has a dual-Sim with a micro Sim and other on a stand-by mode.
The desire 620 dual Sim has 5 inch display with 294 pixel density, capacitive touch screen. It will run on Android KitKat OS. The chipset is Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 with quad-core 1.2 GHz processor. The desire 620 dual-Sim have got 8GB Internal memory with 1 GB RAM. The camera consists of a decent 8 MP back camera and equipped with 5 MP front camera. For a mid-range phone suitable for those selfie lovers, it’s quite impressive spec all around. The smartphone also has an active radio with stereo speakers for the entertainment part to get intense.
The smartphone also has Near Field Communication (NFC). As Apple’s iPhone 6 is continuing its push towards phone payment technology and capabilities, the option of having the NFC feature will be the way of the future provided security features and settings tighten up and become user friendly.
The HTC Desire 620 Dual Sim has a 2100 mAh battery to be able to sustain your day keeping in view the connectivity and entertainment features armed in this device.
The 620 dual Sim will be available in 4 colors i.e. Blue, Black, Gray, and White.