- Tmbr SunglassesPosted 3 weeks ago
- Google Pixel 3 and 3XL – Three times the charm!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Moshi – Premium Accessories and PeripheralsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Tap – Wearable Keyboard and MousePosted 3 weeks ago
- Botta-Design TRES 24 Titan WatchPosted 2 months ago
- Fall Gear Guide 2018Posted 2 months ago
- Arc’teryx Fall 2018Posted 2 months ago
- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 3 months ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 4 months ago
- Tp-link Deco M5 – A secure home mesh Wi-Fi systemPosted 4 months ago
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Spotlight CamPosted 5 months ago
- Blackberry KEY2: Don’t call it a comebackPosted 5 months ago
- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 6 months ago
- Triple Bristle Sonic ToothbrushPosted 6 months ago
- Soap by Jasper MorrisonPosted 6 months ago
- GripbellPosted 6 months ago
- Mountain Hardwear Spring EssentialsPosted 6 months ago
- SleepBlissPosted 6 months ago
- The Ace by DouchebagsPosted 6 months ago
- uHoo Indoor Air Quality SensorPosted 6 months ago
HTC Desire 620 Dual-Sim: Mid-Range with Awesome Performance
HTC has recently launched a mid-range quad-core smartphone called the Desire 620 Dual-Sim, the specs are on the impressive side keeping it in view with the price range the HTC is targeting. One of the main features of this device is that it has a dual-Sim with a micro Sim and other on a stand-by mode.
The desire 620 dual Sim has 5 inch display with 294 pixel density, capacitive touch screen. It will run on Android KitKat OS. The chipset is Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 with quad-core 1.2 GHz processor. The desire 620 dual-Sim have got 8GB Internal memory with 1 GB RAM. The camera consists of a decent 8 MP back camera and equipped with 5 MP front camera. For a mid-range phone suitable for those selfie lovers, it’s quite impressive spec all around. The smartphone also has an active radio with stereo speakers for the entertainment part to get intense.
The smartphone also has Near Field Communication (NFC). As Apple’s iPhone 6 is continuing its push towards phone payment technology and capabilities, the option of having the NFC feature will be the way of the future provided security features and settings tighten up and become user friendly.
The HTC Desire 620 Dual Sim has a 2100 mAh battery to be able to sustain your day keeping in view the connectivity and entertainment features armed in this device.
The 620 dual Sim will be available in 4 colors i.e. Blue, Black, Gray, and White.