- Kodak Ektra SmartphonePosted 1 week ago
- Square Jellyfish MountsPosted 1 week ago
- PRO Shop World – PRO Power Ping Pong PaddlePosted 1 week ago
- Caudabe iPhone X CasesPosted 1 week ago
- SharkBanz 2Posted 1 week ago
- Beyerdynamic DT 240 PRO HeadphonesPosted 1 week ago
- Fitbit IonicPosted 1 week ago
- Drifter Grooming – Products for Men!Posted 1 week ago
- Pillsy – Smart Pill BottlePosted 1 week ago
- Shadetree SunglassesPosted 1 week ago
- ESET Internet SecurityPosted 1 month ago
- Tuck: The Ultimate Comfort CompanionPosted 1 month ago
- Mountain Hard Wear – Winter Collection 2018Posted 1 month ago
- People Footwear – The Jasper BootPosted 1 month ago
- Roku ExpressPosted 1 month ago
- Oval – Smart SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Death Wish CoffeePosted 3 months ago
- Toad and Co. ClothingPosted 3 months ago
- Brush Hero – The ultimate cleaning toolPosted 3 months ago
- Blackberry MotionPosted 3 months ago
LG G Flex 2 – Flexible Enough For Any Lifestyle
LG, The Korean Electronics giant revealed its second curved Android Smartphone G Flex 2 at the CES 2015 event in Las Vegas. The G Flex 2 is a combination of brilliant dynamics from the original G Flex with the power of a Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor and some of the best features of a LG’s G3 device.
The engineering team crafted the new G Flex 2 as more shock-resistant and durable than its predecessor. However, it gives a feeling of being stiffer in the hand. The G Flex 2 is actually internally more flexible and spreads the drop shocks or pressure equally across the body.
Starting with the display of the G Flex 2, LG’s P-OLED, a home-based technology, has been the major improvement over last year and the new screen has 1080p resolution (up from just 720p). Increasing the pixel size is the major shift, adjusting to a smaller size was even better, as the screen diagonal has been reduced to the more convenient 5.5 inch (reduced from 6 inches).
The screen is protected by an LG-developed glass cover that is said to be 20% more durable than Gorilla Glass 3. The back has a special self-healing coating. LG significantly made a substantial progress by shortening the heal time from 3 minutes to just 10 seconds at room temperature.
The multiple curves are the combination ranging from 400mm to a 700mm radius. The screen is curved to a 700mm radius because it makes for an “immersive” experience, as quoted by LG. It also brings the mic closer to the mouth. The back is curved to 650mm so it’s comfortable in hands and fit in the pocket easily.
The phone will launch with Android 5.0 Lollipop and 2GB of RAM with 16GB or 32GB options plus supported by a microSD card. The back camera is a 13 MP with dual-LED flash, while front snapper is a 2.1 MP.
The connectivity enjoys up to 300Mbps downloads over 4G LTE, but has 3G too (42Mbps), Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.1 with Apt-X handle wireless connectivity. There’s a micro-USB 2.0 port with SlimPort for TV out and fast charge to quickly fill the 3,000mAh battery.
The LG G Flex 2 will come in Platinum Silver and Flamenco Red. It will be launched first in South Korea at the end of the month followed by other countries soon.
Check out the specs brought to you by your friends from the World of Smartphones.