- Gaze Lab Wireless Charging AccessoriesPosted 5 days ago
- Earin m2 earphonesPosted 5 days ago
- Som SleepPosted 5 days ago
- Origaudio Wrapsody Bluetooth EarphonesPosted 5 days ago
- Tmbr SunglassesPosted 2 months ago
- Google Pixel 3 and 3XL – Three times the charm!Posted 2 months ago
- Moshi – Premium Accessories and PeripheralsPosted 2 months ago
- Tap – Wearable Keyboard and MousePosted 2 months ago
- Botta-Design TRES 24 Titan WatchPosted 3 months ago
- Fall Gear Guide 2018Posted 3 months ago
- Arc’teryx Fall 2018Posted 3 months ago
- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 4 months ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 5 months ago
- Tp-link Deco M5 – A secure home mesh Wi-Fi systemPosted 5 months ago
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Spotlight CamPosted 6 months ago
- Blackberry KEY2: Don’t call it a comebackPosted 6 months ago
- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 7 months ago
- Triple Bristle Sonic ToothbrushPosted 7 months ago
- Soap by Jasper MorrisonPosted 7 months ago
- GripbellPosted 7 months ago
15 Things You Should Never Say at the Gym
Let’s face it, the gym is a glorified men’s club. Men talk about sports, drinking and women. One could even argue, what more is there to say?
But, while gyms across North America should be filled with the kind of daily small talk you would make with someone stuck in an elevator or waiting in line with, there are some things you just don’t say to your buddies while getting your sweat on.
Here are just a few…
1. While in the steam room …“Scooch closer”. Let’s face it, if they’ve use the word ‘scooch’ that alone deserves a punch in the face!
2. “Your ass looks great in those Lululemon pants”.
3. Want to make a new friend? Try this… “That dude is jacked…..Hey bud…..Are you on steroids?”
4. My personal favourite…“My nipples are so chaffed”
5. “You’re doing that wrong! Let me give you some tips. If I wanted “tips” I will pay some inexperienced trainer with a fitness diploma to do that!
6. “I can so bench more than that guy”
7. What about the guy that MUST Instagram his workouts… “Yo, check out these abs”!
8. While in the change room “Oh cool, is that a birthmark or tattoo”?
9. While in the sauna “Let’s lose these towels”
10. “Hey bro, you gotta taste this protein shake”
11. “Can I borrow your deodorant”?
12. “I’m just going commando”
13. It is possible to be too encouraging…“You really got your pump on today bro”
14. “You got a little brow sweat, let me get that for you”
15. Don’t be this guy… “Yo, where do they keep the shake-weights”?
Do you have your own tips or thoughts towards gym etiquette? Feel free to share them in the comment section below. Also show us some love by sharing this article with your friends!