- Blackberry KEYone Black EditionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Nomad Cases for the iPhone 8 and XPosted 3 weeks ago
- Alpine Division – Timberline II backpackPosted 3 weeks ago
- Blockhead by TenonedesignPosted 3 weeks ago
- iKeyp Pro Smart SafePosted 3 weeks ago
- Popuband – Smart UkulelePosted 3 weeks ago
- Grayl Ultralight water purifier bottlePosted 3 weeks ago
- Eero BeaconPosted 3 weeks ago
- Waylens HorizonPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Other Danish Guy UnderwearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Belly Armor’s Radiashield Boxer BriefsPosted 1 month ago
- The Travel HaloPosted 1 month ago
- Search and State S1-J Riding JacketPosted 1 month ago
- SWIMS Barry ChukkaPosted 1 month ago
- Woest Athletics Workout CapriPosted 1 month ago
- Tile Sport Bluetooth TrackerPosted 1 month ago
- Mugsy JeansPosted 1 month ago
- Caddy-CleanPosted 2 months ago
- Punkt MP01 Mobile PhonePosted 2 months ago
- Dirty Bird Energy SoapPosted 2 months ago
15 Things You Should Never Say at the Gym
Let’s face it, the gym is a glorified men’s club. Men talk about sports, drinking and women. One could even argue, what more is there to say?
But, while gyms across North America should be filled with the kind of daily small talk you would make with someone stuck in an elevator or waiting in line with, there are some things you just don’t say to your buddies while getting your sweat on.
Here are just a few…
1. While in the steam room …“Scooch closer”. Let’s face it, if they’ve use the word ‘scooch’ that alone deserves a punch in the face!
2. “Your ass looks great in those Lululemon pants”.
3. Want to make a new friend? Try this… “That dude is jacked…..Hey bud…..Are you on steroids?”
4. My personal favourite…“My nipples are so chaffed”
5. “You’re doing that wrong! Let me give you some tips. If I wanted “tips” I will pay some inexperienced trainer with a fitness diploma to do that!
6. “I can so bench more than that guy”
7. What about the guy that MUST Instagram his workouts… “Yo, check out these abs”!
8. While in the change room “Oh cool, is that a birthmark or tattoo”?
9. While in the sauna “Let’s lose these towels”
10. “Hey bro, you gotta taste this protein shake”
11. “Can I borrow your deodorant”?
12. “I’m just going commando”
13. It is possible to be too encouraging…“You really got your pump on today bro”
14. “You got a little brow sweat, let me get that for you”
15. Don’t be this guy… “Yo, where do they keep the shake-weights”?
Do you have your own tips or thoughts towards gym etiquette? Feel free to share them in the comment section below. Also show us some love by sharing this article with your friends!