- Blackberry KEYone Black EditionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Nomad Cases for the iPhone 8 and XPosted 3 weeks ago
- Alpine Division – Timberline II backpackPosted 3 weeks ago
- Blockhead by TenonedesignPosted 3 weeks ago
- iKeyp Pro Smart SafePosted 3 weeks ago
- Popuband – Smart UkulelePosted 3 weeks ago
- Grayl Ultralight water purifier bottlePosted 3 weeks ago
- Eero BeaconPosted 3 weeks ago
- Waylens HorizonPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Other Danish Guy UnderwearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Belly Armor’s Radiashield Boxer BriefsPosted 2 months ago
- The Travel HaloPosted 2 months ago
- Search and State S1-J Riding JacketPosted 2 months ago
- SWIMS Barry ChukkaPosted 2 months ago
- Woest Athletics Workout CapriPosted 2 months ago
- Tile Sport Bluetooth TrackerPosted 2 months ago
- Mugsy JeansPosted 2 months ago
- Caddy-CleanPosted 2 months ago
- Punkt MP01 Mobile PhonePosted 2 months ago
- Dirty Bird Energy SoapPosted 2 months ago
5 Unique Dining Experiences in Dubai
Dining doesn’t have to be boring. And with an array of restaurants serving up delicious cuisine, breath-taking views and one-of-a-kind experiences, there is always something to keep you on your toes.
In this article we look at five unique Dubai restaurants who deliver dining experiences you will never forget:
1. Ossiano, Atlantis The Palm Restaurant.
Enjoy a dining experience like no other at Ossiano, an award winning seafood restaurant with an amazing underwater view. While eating something delicious off of their extensive seafood menu, you can enjoy the breath-taking view of the Ambassador Lagoon from your table. This is the most luxurious and intimate dining experience at Atlantis The Palm and it will no doubt leave you breathless.
2. Rainforest Café, The Dubai Mall.
This restaurant is a simulated forest with lush vegetation, waterfalls, thunder and lightning, and life-size animals, including elephants, crocodiles, butterflies and gorillas. Their menu only makes dining at the Rainforest café that much more exciting as all of their dishes have quirky names. Try their awesome appetizer adventure, Lava Nachos and Amazon Fish and Chips, to name a few.
3. Aprons and Hammers, The Beach and Jumeirah Beach Residence.
This converted dhow has been turned into a crab shack decorated with plastic crabs, lobster baskets and fishing nets. Diners are given an apron, hammer and pincers to help them tuck into their bucketful of crab for some deliciously messy fun.
4. Al Dawaar.
Enjoy views of the Gulf Waters, the Creek and the city at the only revolving restaurant, taking an hour to do one rotation, in Dubai. Offering an international buffet including dished from European, Middle Eastern, Asian and Japanese origins, there is a wide selection to please every palate.
5. Johnny Rockets, Dubai Marina.
Enjoy ‘50s music playing in the background as you pull up a stool at Johnny Rockets’ stainless steel counter and devour one of their delicious burgers (with pickles and cheese to boot). Staff members treat guests to a choreographed dance routine every 30 minutes and have larger-than-life personalities that will have you smiling from ear-to-ear. This dining experience is not for the faint-hearted, but for those who enjoy a good time and some live entertainment to go with their dinner.