- Gaze Lab Wireless Charging AccessoriesPosted 5 days ago
- Earin m2 earphonesPosted 5 days ago
- Som SleepPosted 5 days ago
- Origaudio Wrapsody Bluetooth EarphonesPosted 5 days ago
- Tmbr SunglassesPosted 2 months ago
- Google Pixel 3 and 3XL – Three times the charm!Posted 2 months ago
- Moshi – Premium Accessories and PeripheralsPosted 2 months ago
- Tap – Wearable Keyboard and MousePosted 2 months ago
- Botta-Design TRES 24 Titan WatchPosted 3 months ago
- Fall Gear Guide 2018Posted 3 months ago
- Arc’teryx Fall 2018Posted 3 months ago
- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 4 months ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 5 months ago
- Tp-link Deco M5 – A secure home mesh Wi-Fi systemPosted 5 months ago
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Spotlight CamPosted 6 months ago
- Blackberry KEY2: Don’t call it a comebackPosted 6 months ago
- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 7 months ago
- Triple Bristle Sonic ToothbrushPosted 7 months ago
- Soap by Jasper MorrisonPosted 7 months ago
- GripbellPosted 7 months ago
5 Unique Dining Experiences in Dubai
Dining doesn’t have to be boring. And with an array of restaurants serving up delicious cuisine, breath-taking views and one-of-a-kind experiences, there is always something to keep you on your toes.
In this article we look at five unique Dubai restaurants who deliver dining experiences you will never forget:
1. Ossiano, Atlantis The Palm Restaurant.
Enjoy a dining experience like no other at Ossiano, an award winning seafood restaurant with an amazing underwater view. While eating something delicious off of their extensive seafood menu, you can enjoy the breath-taking view of the Ambassador Lagoon from your table. This is the most luxurious and intimate dining experience at Atlantis The Palm and it will no doubt leave you breathless.
2. Rainforest Café, The Dubai Mall.
This restaurant is a simulated forest with lush vegetation, waterfalls, thunder and lightning, and life-size animals, including elephants, crocodiles, butterflies and gorillas. Their menu only makes dining at the Rainforest café that much more exciting as all of their dishes have quirky names. Try their awesome appetizer adventure, Lava Nachos and Amazon Fish and Chips, to name a few.
3. Aprons and Hammers, The Beach and Jumeirah Beach Residence.
This converted dhow has been turned into a crab shack decorated with plastic crabs, lobster baskets and fishing nets. Diners are given an apron, hammer and pincers to help them tuck into their bucketful of crab for some deliciously messy fun.
4. Al Dawaar.
Enjoy views of the Gulf Waters, the Creek and the city at the only revolving restaurant, taking an hour to do one rotation, in Dubai. Offering an international buffet including dished from European, Middle Eastern, Asian and Japanese origins, there is a wide selection to please every palate.
5. Johnny Rockets, Dubai Marina.
Enjoy ‘50s music playing in the background as you pull up a stool at Johnny Rockets’ stainless steel counter and devour one of their delicious burgers (with pickles and cheese to boot). Staff members treat guests to a choreographed dance routine every 30 minutes and have larger-than-life personalities that will have you smiling from ear-to-ear. This dining experience is not for the faint-hearted, but for those who enjoy a good time and some live entertainment to go with their dinner.