- Blackberry KEYone Black EditionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Nomad Cases for the iPhone 8 and XPosted 3 weeks ago
- Alpine Division – Timberline II backpackPosted 3 weeks ago
- Blockhead by TenonedesignPosted 3 weeks ago
- iKeyp Pro Smart SafePosted 3 weeks ago
- Popuband – Smart UkulelePosted 3 weeks ago
- Grayl Ultralight water purifier bottlePosted 3 weeks ago
- Eero BeaconPosted 3 weeks ago
- Waylens HorizonPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Other Danish Guy UnderwearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Belly Armor’s Radiashield Boxer BriefsPosted 2 months ago
- The Travel HaloPosted 2 months ago
- Search and State S1-J Riding JacketPosted 2 months ago
- SWIMS Barry ChukkaPosted 2 months ago
- Woest Athletics Workout CapriPosted 2 months ago
- Tile Sport Bluetooth TrackerPosted 2 months ago
- Mugsy JeansPosted 2 months ago
- Caddy-CleanPosted 2 months ago
- Punkt MP01 Mobile PhonePosted 2 months ago
- Dirty Bird Energy SoapPosted 2 months ago
Rhino Shield Crash Guard – IPhone 6/6s plus review
Written by | Darren Zygadlo | @darrenzygadlo
The IPhone 6/6s plus are a big phone, I mean BIG! So when seeking out some sort of protection for something this size, I decided to forgo big bulky cases and try a bumper case and I am I glad I did. I found love in the Crash Guard by Rhino Shield.
There is nothing fancy about this bumper. It is slim, light and strong and looks great. Powered by Egg drop technology, don’t ask me what that means, it provides full coverage protection and has a great lip on both the front and back for your device. This means you can drop it or lay it flat on a table and still feel protected.
All buttons and ports are very accessible and easy to press and Rhino Shield claims it to be compatible with most third party accessories which I found to be true.
The bundle also comes with front and rear screen protectors to avoid scratching the aluminium body or screen of your idevice, which is clever thinking on their behalf.
It has a military drop test rating but I wouldn’t go testing it too thoroughly and also features reinforced corners for added reassurance.
The Rhino Shield Crash Guard bumper is a great option for keeping your device slim, pocket-able but protected!