- Razer Phone 2 – With great power comes great responsibility!Posted 3 months ago
- Gear Diary Spring 2019Posted 3 months ago
- Cuts Clothing – A Cut above the Rest!Posted 3 months ago
- N-Range – Boost Your Cell Signal!Posted 3 months ago
- Heshi Designer SocksPosted 6 months ago
- FLXCUF – Roll them sleeves right!Posted 6 months ago
- Gantri – Designer 3D Printed LightsPosted 6 months ago
- Gaze Lab Wireless Charging AccessoriesPosted 7 months ago
- Earin m2 earphonesPosted 7 months ago
- Som SleepPosted 7 months ago
- Origaudio Wrapsody Bluetooth EarphonesPosted 7 months ago
- Tmbr SunglassesPosted 9 months ago
- Google Pixel 3 and 3XL – Three times the charm!Posted 9 months ago
- Moshi – Premium Accessories and PeripheralsPosted 9 months ago
- Tap – Wearable Keyboard and MousePosted 9 months ago
- Botta-Design TRES 24 Titan WatchPosted 10 months ago
- Fall Gear Guide 2018Posted 10 months ago
- Arc’teryx Fall 2018Posted 10 months ago
- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 12 months ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 12 months ago
Rhino Shield Crash Guard – IPhone 6/6s plus review
Written by | Darren Zygadlo | @darrenzygadlo
The IPhone 6/6s plus are a big phone, I mean BIG! So when seeking out some sort of protection for something this size, I decided to forgo big bulky cases and try a bumper case and I am I glad I did. I found love in the Crash Guard by Rhino Shield.
There is nothing fancy about this bumper. It is slim, light and strong and looks great. Powered by Egg drop technology, don’t ask me what that means, it provides full coverage protection and has a great lip on both the front and back for your device. This means you can drop it or lay it flat on a table and still feel protected.
All buttons and ports are very accessible and easy to press and Rhino Shield claims it to be compatible with most third party accessories which I found to be true.
The bundle also comes with front and rear screen protectors to avoid scratching the aluminium body or screen of your idevice, which is clever thinking on their behalf.
It has a military drop test rating but I wouldn’t go testing it too thoroughly and also features reinforced corners for added reassurance.
The Rhino Shield Crash Guard bumper is a great option for keeping your device slim, pocket-able but protected!