- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 1 month ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 2 months ago
- Tp-link Deco M5 – A secure home mesh Wi-Fi systemPosted 2 months ago
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Spotlight CamPosted 3 months ago
- Blackberry KEY2: Don’t call it a comebackPosted 3 months ago
- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 4 months ago
- Triple Bristle Sonic ToothbrushPosted 4 months ago
- Soap by Jasper MorrisonPosted 4 months ago
- GripbellPosted 4 months ago
- Mountain Hardwear Spring EssentialsPosted 4 months ago
- SleepBlissPosted 4 months ago
- The Ace by DouchebagsPosted 4 months ago
- uHoo Indoor Air Quality SensorPosted 4 months ago
- Velosock – Indoor bike coverPosted 4 months ago
- The Best iPhone X Cases – Round 3Posted 4 months ago
- California Cowboy High Water ShirtPosted 4 months ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army Spectra 2.0 LuggagePosted 4 months ago
- Activ 5 Personal Fitness DevicePosted 5 months ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army I.N.O.X watchPosted 5 months ago
- Bleujour – Kubb Desktop PCPosted 5 months ago
Rhino Shield Crash Guard – IPhone 6/6s plus review
Written by | Darren Zygadlo | @darrenzygadlo
The IPhone 6/6s plus are a big phone, I mean BIG! So when seeking out some sort of protection for something this size, I decided to forgo big bulky cases and try a bumper case and I am I glad I did. I found love in the Crash Guard by Rhino Shield.
There is nothing fancy about this bumper. It is slim, light and strong and looks great. Powered by Egg drop technology, don’t ask me what that means, it provides full coverage protection and has a great lip on both the front and back for your device. This means you can drop it or lay it flat on a table and still feel protected.
All buttons and ports are very accessible and easy to press and Rhino Shield claims it to be compatible with most third party accessories which I found to be true.
The bundle also comes with front and rear screen protectors to avoid scratching the aluminium body or screen of your idevice, which is clever thinking on their behalf.
It has a military drop test rating but I wouldn’t go testing it too thoroughly and also features reinforced corners for added reassurance.
The Rhino Shield Crash Guard bumper is a great option for keeping your device slim, pocket-able but protected!