- Kodak Ektra SmartphonePosted 2 weeks ago
- Square Jellyfish MountsPosted 2 weeks ago
- PRO Shop World – PRO Power Ping Pong PaddlePosted 2 weeks ago
- Caudabe iPhone X CasesPosted 2 weeks ago
- SharkBanz 2Posted 2 weeks ago
- Beyerdynamic DT 240 PRO HeadphonesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Fitbit IonicPosted 2 weeks ago
- Drifter Grooming – Products for Men!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Pillsy – Smart Pill BottlePosted 2 weeks ago
- Shadetree SunglassesPosted 2 weeks ago
- ESET Internet SecurityPosted 2 months ago
- Tuck: The Ultimate Comfort CompanionPosted 2 months ago
- Mountain Hard Wear – Winter Collection 2018Posted 2 months ago
- People Footwear – The Jasper BootPosted 2 months ago
- Roku ExpressPosted 2 months ago
- Oval – Smart SensorPosted 2 months ago
- Death Wish CoffeePosted 3 months ago
- Toad and Co. ClothingPosted 3 months ago
- Brush Hero – The ultimate cleaning toolPosted 3 months ago
- Blackberry MotionPosted 3 months ago
Rhino Shield Crash Guard – IPhone 6/6s plus review
Written by | Darren Zygadlo | @darrenzygadlo
The IPhone 6/6s plus are a big phone, I mean BIG! So when seeking out some sort of protection for something this size, I decided to forgo big bulky cases and try a bumper case and I am I glad I did. I found love in the Crash Guard by Rhino Shield.
There is nothing fancy about this bumper. It is slim, light and strong and looks great. Powered by Egg drop technology, don’t ask me what that means, it provides full coverage protection and has a great lip on both the front and back for your device. This means you can drop it or lay it flat on a table and still feel protected.
All buttons and ports are very accessible and easy to press and Rhino Shield claims it to be compatible with most third party accessories which I found to be true.
The bundle also comes with front and rear screen protectors to avoid scratching the aluminium body or screen of your idevice, which is clever thinking on their behalf.
It has a military drop test rating but I wouldn’t go testing it too thoroughly and also features reinforced corners for added reassurance.
The Rhino Shield Crash Guard bumper is a great option for keeping your device slim, pocket-able but protected!