- Kodak Ektra SmartphonePosted 1 week ago
- Square Jellyfish MountsPosted 1 week ago
- PRO Shop World – PRO Power Ping Pong PaddlePosted 1 week ago
- Caudabe iPhone X CasesPosted 1 week ago
- SharkBanz 2Posted 1 week ago
- Beyerdynamic DT 240 PRO HeadphonesPosted 1 week ago
- Fitbit IonicPosted 1 week ago
- Drifter Grooming – Products for Men!Posted 1 week ago
- Pillsy – Smart Pill BottlePosted 1 week ago
- Shadetree SunglassesPosted 1 week ago
- ESET Internet SecurityPosted 1 month ago
- Tuck: The Ultimate Comfort CompanionPosted 1 month ago
- Mountain Hard Wear – Winter Collection 2018Posted 1 month ago
- People Footwear – The Jasper BootPosted 1 month ago
- Roku ExpressPosted 1 month ago
- Oval – Smart SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Death Wish CoffeePosted 3 months ago
- Toad and Co. ClothingPosted 3 months ago
- Brush Hero – The ultimate cleaning toolPosted 3 months ago
- Blackberry MotionPosted 3 months ago
Nomad Charging Accessories for iPhone 6/6s and 6/6s+ Review
Written by | Darren Zygadlo | @darrenzygadlo
Let’s face it, we are on our phones a lot these days. We chat, snap, message and GPS our way around the world and we can’t afford to stop what we’re doing just because we have to charge our beloved devices. That’s where Nomad comes in.
Nomad caters to those real smartphone warriors out there and their philosophy is simple, they have created a series of minimalist, practical tools that keep us powered on the go.
I recently was given the opportunity to try some of their best selling mobile power gadgets. Let’s start with – The Key. It is something that every power conscious smartphone user should own. Let’s face it, if our phone is in one pocket, the other probably has our keys. We take them everywhere! Nomad have crafted essentially a simple keychain that you can also use to power your devices. With a USB input on one end and either a lightning cable or micro USB on the other. You simply plug, charge and go. It is a minimalists dream and a very versatile device to have around the office.
In the same vain is the more rugged NomadClip Carabiner charging cable. Crafted from engineering-grade polycarbonate from Bayer and high grade steel, it looks as though you could attach it to some climbing rope and scale a mountain. However, a closer look reveals a hidden USB cable and on the opposite end a lightning port/micro USB charging adapter. It is deceptively beautiful and strong. It is the only carabiner charging cable and one that can support a weight of about 33 lbs.
Lastly, for those times when you need to hit the open road, you have the RoadTrip. At first glance, it looks like your standard car charger for any smartphone but then the real genius comes in the form of an additional built in 3000mah portable battery that allows you to take it out of your vehicle and charge your device on the go. It works exceptionally well and has many applications for those who travel a lot or like to go camping.
Needless to say, I have been very impressed by what Nomad has to offer our power hungry world. Their products are simple, clever and very functional in today’s mobile world.
Check them out at www.hellonomad.com