- Heshi Designer SocksPosted 3 months ago
- FLXCUF – Roll them sleeves right!Posted 3 months ago
- Gantri – Designer 3D Printed LightsPosted 3 months ago
- Gaze Lab Wireless Charging AccessoriesPosted 4 months ago
- Earin m2 earphonesPosted 4 months ago
- Som SleepPosted 4 months ago
- Origaudio Wrapsody Bluetooth EarphonesPosted 4 months ago
- Tmbr SunglassesPosted 6 months ago
- Google Pixel 3 and 3XL – Three times the charm!Posted 6 months ago
- Moshi – Premium Accessories and PeripheralsPosted 6 months ago
- Tap – Wearable Keyboard and MousePosted 6 months ago
- Botta-Design TRES 24 Titan WatchPosted 7 months ago
- Fall Gear Guide 2018Posted 7 months ago
- Arc’teryx Fall 2018Posted 7 months ago
- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 9 months ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 9 months ago
- Tp-link Deco M5 – A secure home mesh Wi-Fi systemPosted 9 months ago
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Spotlight CamPosted 11 months ago
- Blackberry KEY2: Don’t call it a comebackPosted 11 months ago
- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 11 months ago
Silent Pocket Fold Over wallet for iPhone 6/6S/6S+
Written by | Darren Zygadlo | @darrenzygadlo
Once in a while a product comes a long that is so perfect you never want to stop using it, this was how I felt the first time I used the Silent Pocket fold over wallet for the iPhone. My quest to find the perfect case/wallet combo has taken me to some strange and rarely beautiful places and at times I had all but given up hope. These combo cases are usually held back by some obviously avoidable flaws that hindered the ability to ditch my wallet, but that was not the case with fold over wallet.
To some, the ability to combine the wallet and cellphone into one package is paramount, but what sets this case apart from this very cluttered world of iPhone accessories is its very unique anti-radiation and RFID blocking properties. Let’s face it, we are living in a world where cellphones are always nearby and those crafty hackers can easily scan your card and its details for their own personal gain, so the ability to have not only my wallet handy but also that extra layer of protection really made me appreciate this product as being in a totally different class altogether.
The case itself is made from beautiful genuine Napa leather that is “made to withstand years of daily use”, includes 4 card slots and two bill compartments all while maintaining that ever so important slim profile. Also notable in its build is the additional shielding that blocks cell phone radiation to the body, which includes Thermal Radiation (heat) & Extremely Low Frequencies (ELF) and the case is also RFID and NFC secure. All these ingredients add up to piece of mind for those concerned about security.
Functionally this case works exceptionally well, card slots are easily accessible; the casing holing the phone is sturdy and more importantly the cases closes well even with cards present. All pluses in my book. Needless to say, this is a definite buy for anyone looking for security and to eliminate that pesky wallet once and for all.
Check out the Silent Pocket fold over wallet at www.silent-pocket.com