- Blackberry KEYone Black EditionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Nomad Cases for the iPhone 8 and XPosted 3 weeks ago
- Alpine Division – Timberline II backpackPosted 3 weeks ago
- Blockhead by TenonedesignPosted 3 weeks ago
- iKeyp Pro Smart SafePosted 3 weeks ago
- Popuband – Smart UkulelePosted 3 weeks ago
- Grayl Ultralight water purifier bottlePosted 3 weeks ago
- Eero BeaconPosted 3 weeks ago
- Waylens HorizonPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Other Danish Guy UnderwearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Belly Armor’s Radiashield Boxer BriefsPosted 2 months ago
- The Travel HaloPosted 2 months ago
- Search and State S1-J Riding JacketPosted 2 months ago
- SWIMS Barry ChukkaPosted 2 months ago
- Woest Athletics Workout CapriPosted 2 months ago
- Tile Sport Bluetooth TrackerPosted 2 months ago
- Mugsy JeansPosted 2 months ago
- Caddy-CleanPosted 2 months ago
- Punkt MP01 Mobile PhonePosted 2 months ago
- Dirty Bird Energy SoapPosted 2 months ago
Written by | Darren Zygadlo | @darrenzygadlo
Most people these days can’t afford to lose their most precious items – cellphones, keys, wallet and so on and while we have seen the rise of tags that essentially allow you to low-jack your beloved possessions, Chipolo has come up with a brilliant way to reinvent the tracking tag.
Chipolo, has created a tag that allows 2-way tracking using their app. Attach, stick or drop the Chipolo inside everyday items and find them in seconds.
With a 200ft Bluetooth range, you can track your items and even have the tag itself emit a sound for a quicker discovery. A cool little feature is the ability to simply shake the tag and have it contact your phone through the app and make your phone ring (even if on silent) to identify its location. Perfect for those boozy Saturday nights when you can’t find where you left your phone.
The Chipolo app will also automatically record the last time and place it saw your item. So, if you left it somewhere, you know where to look first. Not to mention the ability for other Chipolo users (the community as they are called) to also be on the lookout to help you track your lost device if they are in the vicinity. Don’t worry – it’s 100% private. Apparently.
I can really see the merits of this device in things like luggage tracking while on vacation, tracking your young child’s walk home from school or just helping dad find where he left his keys. Nonetheless, it is a cheap and clever solution for those wanting to have more piece of mind when it comes to who and what they love.
For more info check out http://chipolo.net.