- Razer Phone 2 – With great power comes great responsibility!Posted 4 months ago
- Gear Diary Spring 2019Posted 4 months ago
- Cuts Clothing – A Cut above the Rest!Posted 4 months ago
- N-Range – Boost Your Cell Signal!Posted 4 months ago
- Heshi Designer SocksPosted 7 months ago
- FLXCUF – Roll them sleeves right!Posted 7 months ago
- Gantri – Designer 3D Printed LightsPosted 7 months ago
- Gaze Lab Wireless Charging AccessoriesPosted 8 months ago
- Earin m2 earphonesPosted 8 months ago
- Som SleepPosted 8 months ago
- Origaudio Wrapsody Bluetooth EarphonesPosted 8 months ago
- Tmbr SunglassesPosted 10 months ago
- Google Pixel 3 and 3XL – Three times the charm!Posted 10 months ago
- Moshi – Premium Accessories and PeripheralsPosted 10 months ago
- Tap – Wearable Keyboard and MousePosted 10 months ago
- Botta-Design TRES 24 Titan WatchPosted 11 months ago
- Fall Gear Guide 2018Posted 11 months ago
- Arc’teryx Fall 2018Posted 11 months ago
- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 1 year ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 1 year ago
Written by | Darren Zygadlo | @darrenzygadlo
Most people these days can’t afford to lose their most precious items – cellphones, keys, wallet and so on and while we have seen the rise of tags that essentially allow you to low-jack your beloved possessions, Chipolo has come up with a brilliant way to reinvent the tracking tag.
Chipolo, has created a tag that allows 2-way tracking using their app. Attach, stick or drop the Chipolo inside everyday items and find them in seconds.
With a 200ft Bluetooth range, you can track your items and even have the tag itself emit a sound for a quicker discovery. A cool little feature is the ability to simply shake the tag and have it contact your phone through the app and make your phone ring (even if on silent) to identify its location. Perfect for those boozy Saturday nights when you can’t find where you left your phone.
The Chipolo app will also automatically record the last time and place it saw your item. So, if you left it somewhere, you know where to look first. Not to mention the ability for other Chipolo users (the community as they are called) to also be on the lookout to help you track your lost device if they are in the vicinity. Don’t worry – it’s 100% private. Apparently.
I can really see the merits of this device in things like luggage tracking while on vacation, tracking your young child’s walk home from school or just helping dad find where he left his keys. Nonetheless, it is a cheap and clever solution for those wanting to have more piece of mind when it comes to who and what they love.
For more info check out http://chipolo.net.