- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 1 day ago
- Triple Bristle Sonic ToothbrushPosted 1 day ago
- Soap by Jasper MorrisonPosted 1 day ago
- GripbellPosted 1 day ago
- Mountain Hardwear Spring EssentialsPosted 1 day ago
- SleepBlissPosted 1 week ago
- The Ace by DouchebagsPosted 1 week ago
- uHoo Indoor Air Quality SensorPosted 1 week ago
- Velosock – Indoor bike coverPosted 1 week ago
- The Best iPhone X Cases – Round 3Posted 1 week ago
- California Cowboy High Water ShirtPosted 1 week ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army Spectra 2.0 LuggagePosted 1 week ago
- Activ 5 Personal Fitness DevicePosted 1 month ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army I.N.O.X watchPosted 1 month ago
- Bleujour – Kubb Desktop PCPosted 1 month ago
- Ujjaya Balance BottlePosted 1 month ago
- Barehand Gloves by RAWW Co.Posted 1 month ago
- Toad and Co. Spring Collection 2018Posted 1 month ago
- Kygo Life A9/600 Bluetooth HeadphonesPosted 1 month ago
- Kodak Ektra SmartphonePosted 3 months ago
Written by | Darren Zygadlo | @darrenzygadlo
Most people these days can’t afford to lose their most precious items – cellphones, keys, wallet and so on and while we have seen the rise of tags that essentially allow you to low-jack your beloved possessions, Chipolo has come up with a brilliant way to reinvent the tracking tag.
Chipolo, has created a tag that allows 2-way tracking using their app. Attach, stick or drop the Chipolo inside everyday items and find them in seconds.
With a 200ft Bluetooth range, you can track your items and even have the tag itself emit a sound for a quicker discovery. A cool little feature is the ability to simply shake the tag and have it contact your phone through the app and make your phone ring (even if on silent) to identify its location. Perfect for those boozy Saturday nights when you can’t find where you left your phone.
The Chipolo app will also automatically record the last time and place it saw your item. So, if you left it somewhere, you know where to look first. Not to mention the ability for other Chipolo users (the community as they are called) to also be on the lookout to help you track your lost device if they are in the vicinity. Don’t worry – it’s 100% private. Apparently.
I can really see the merits of this device in things like luggage tracking while on vacation, tracking your young child’s walk home from school or just helping dad find where he left his keys. Nonetheless, it is a cheap and clever solution for those wanting to have more piece of mind when it comes to who and what they love.
For more info check out http://chipolo.net.