- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 2 weeks ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 4 weeks ago
- Tp-link Deco M5 – A secure home mesh Wi-Fi systemPosted 1 month ago
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Spotlight CamPosted 2 months ago
- Blackberry KEY2: Don’t call it a comebackPosted 2 months ago
- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 3 months ago
- Triple Bristle Sonic ToothbrushPosted 3 months ago
- Soap by Jasper MorrisonPosted 3 months ago
- GripbellPosted 3 months ago
- Mountain Hardwear Spring EssentialsPosted 3 months ago
- SleepBlissPosted 3 months ago
- The Ace by DouchebagsPosted 3 months ago
- uHoo Indoor Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Velosock – Indoor bike coverPosted 3 months ago
- The Best iPhone X Cases – Round 3Posted 3 months ago
- California Cowboy High Water ShirtPosted 3 months ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army Spectra 2.0 LuggagePosted 3 months ago
- Activ 5 Personal Fitness DevicePosted 4 months ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army I.N.O.X watchPosted 4 months ago
- Bleujour – Kubb Desktop PCPosted 5 months ago
Written by | Darren Zygadlo | @darrenzygadlo
Most people these days can’t afford to lose their most precious items – cellphones, keys, wallet and so on and while we have seen the rise of tags that essentially allow you to low-jack your beloved possessions, Chipolo has come up with a brilliant way to reinvent the tracking tag.
Chipolo, has created a tag that allows 2-way tracking using their app. Attach, stick or drop the Chipolo inside everyday items and find them in seconds.
With a 200ft Bluetooth range, you can track your items and even have the tag itself emit a sound for a quicker discovery. A cool little feature is the ability to simply shake the tag and have it contact your phone through the app and make your phone ring (even if on silent) to identify its location. Perfect for those boozy Saturday nights when you can’t find where you left your phone.
The Chipolo app will also automatically record the last time and place it saw your item. So, if you left it somewhere, you know where to look first. Not to mention the ability for other Chipolo users (the community as they are called) to also be on the lookout to help you track your lost device if they are in the vicinity. Don’t worry – it’s 100% private. Apparently.
I can really see the merits of this device in things like luggage tracking while on vacation, tracking your young child’s walk home from school or just helping dad find where he left his keys. Nonetheless, it is a cheap and clever solution for those wanting to have more piece of mind when it comes to who and what they love.
For more info check out http://chipolo.net.