- Kodak Ektra SmartphonePosted 2 weeks ago
- Square Jellyfish MountsPosted 2 weeks ago
- PRO Shop World – PRO Power Ping Pong PaddlePosted 2 weeks ago
- Caudabe iPhone X CasesPosted 2 weeks ago
- SharkBanz 2Posted 2 weeks ago
- Beyerdynamic DT 240 PRO HeadphonesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Fitbit IonicPosted 2 weeks ago
- Drifter Grooming – Products for Men!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Pillsy – Smart Pill BottlePosted 2 weeks ago
- Shadetree SunglassesPosted 2 weeks ago
- ESET Internet SecurityPosted 2 months ago
- Tuck: The Ultimate Comfort CompanionPosted 2 months ago
- Mountain Hard Wear – Winter Collection 2018Posted 2 months ago
- People Footwear – The Jasper BootPosted 2 months ago
- Roku ExpressPosted 2 months ago
- Oval – Smart SensorPosted 2 months ago
- Death Wish CoffeePosted 3 months ago
- Toad and Co. ClothingPosted 3 months ago
- Brush Hero – The ultimate cleaning toolPosted 3 months ago
- Blackberry MotionPosted 3 months ago
Tmbr Maple Wood wallet case for IPhone 6/6s/6s+ case Review
Written by | Darren Zygadlo | @darrenzygadlo
The Tmbr wallet case for iPhone is a hybrid construction case that uses real hardwood accents and high quality vinyl to construct a slim and pocketable wallet case for people on the go.
It’s open book styling also includes 2 inner card slots and a well crafted polycarbonate soft touch phone casing to secure your device. A unique feature of this case is on the outer wooden edge/trim are some hidden magnets that keep the phone closed. I will admit this is a welcome change from the elasticised strap or magnetic clasp.
I will admit though that it does function better as a folio than a wallet case because I soon discovered that with cards in the two slots, the magnets no longer function as advertised which was a little annoying but simply changed the type of case consumers would purchase this for.
Nonetheless, Tmbr does impress with its impressive styling and is suited for those looking for something different to wrap their phones in.
You can check them out at www.tmbrs.com