- Blackberry KEYone Black EditionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Nomad Cases for the iPhone 8 and XPosted 3 weeks ago
- Alpine Division – Timberline II backpackPosted 3 weeks ago
- Blockhead by TenonedesignPosted 3 weeks ago
- iKeyp Pro Smart SafePosted 3 weeks ago
- Popuband – Smart UkulelePosted 3 weeks ago
- Grayl Ultralight water purifier bottlePosted 3 weeks ago
- Eero BeaconPosted 3 weeks ago
- Waylens HorizonPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Other Danish Guy UnderwearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Belly Armor’s Radiashield Boxer BriefsPosted 2 months ago
- The Travel HaloPosted 2 months ago
- Search and State S1-J Riding JacketPosted 2 months ago
- SWIMS Barry ChukkaPosted 2 months ago
- Woest Athletics Workout CapriPosted 2 months ago
- Tile Sport Bluetooth TrackerPosted 2 months ago
- Mugsy JeansPosted 2 months ago
- Caddy-CleanPosted 2 months ago
- Punkt MP01 Mobile PhonePosted 2 months ago
- Dirty Bird Energy SoapPosted 2 months ago
Tmbr Maple Wood wallet case for IPhone 6/6s/6s+ case Review
Written by | Darren Zygadlo | @darrenzygadlo
The Tmbr wallet case for iPhone is a hybrid construction case that uses real hardwood accents and high quality vinyl to construct a slim and pocketable wallet case for people on the go.
It’s open book styling also includes 2 inner card slots and a well crafted polycarbonate soft touch phone casing to secure your device. A unique feature of this case is on the outer wooden edge/trim are some hidden magnets that keep the phone closed. I will admit this is a welcome change from the elasticised strap or magnetic clasp.
I will admit though that it does function better as a folio than a wallet case because I soon discovered that with cards in the two slots, the magnets no longer function as advertised which was a little annoying but simply changed the type of case consumers would purchase this for.
Nonetheless, Tmbr does impress with its impressive styling and is suited for those looking for something different to wrap their phones in.
You can check them out at www.tmbrs.com