- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 1 day ago
- Triple Bristle Sonic ToothbrushPosted 1 day ago
- Soap by Jasper MorrisonPosted 1 day ago
- GripbellPosted 1 day ago
- Mountain Hardwear Spring EssentialsPosted 1 day ago
- SleepBlissPosted 1 week ago
- The Ace by DouchebagsPosted 1 week ago
- uHoo Indoor Air Quality SensorPosted 1 week ago
- Velosock – Indoor bike coverPosted 1 week ago
- The Best iPhone X Cases – Round 3Posted 1 week ago
- California Cowboy High Water ShirtPosted 1 week ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army Spectra 2.0 LuggagePosted 1 week ago
- Activ 5 Personal Fitness DevicePosted 1 month ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army I.N.O.X watchPosted 1 month ago
- Bleujour – Kubb Desktop PCPosted 1 month ago
- Ujjaya Balance BottlePosted 1 month ago
- Barehand Gloves by RAWW Co.Posted 1 month ago
- Toad and Co. Spring Collection 2018Posted 1 month ago
- Kygo Life A9/600 Bluetooth HeadphonesPosted 1 month ago
- Kodak Ektra SmartphonePosted 3 months ago
Tmbr Maple Wood wallet case for IPhone 6/6s/6s+ case Review
Written by | Darren Zygadlo | @darrenzygadlo
The Tmbr wallet case for iPhone is a hybrid construction case that uses real hardwood accents and high quality vinyl to construct a slim and pocketable wallet case for people on the go.
It’s open book styling also includes 2 inner card slots and a well crafted polycarbonate soft touch phone casing to secure your device. A unique feature of this case is on the outer wooden edge/trim are some hidden magnets that keep the phone closed. I will admit this is a welcome change from the elasticised strap or magnetic clasp.
I will admit though that it does function better as a folio than a wallet case because I soon discovered that with cards in the two slots, the magnets no longer function as advertised which was a little annoying but simply changed the type of case consumers would purchase this for.
Nonetheless, Tmbr does impress with its impressive styling and is suited for those looking for something different to wrap their phones in.
You can check them out at www.tmbrs.com