- Blackberry KEYone Black EditionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Nomad Cases for the iPhone 8 and XPosted 3 weeks ago
- Alpine Division – Timberline II backpackPosted 3 weeks ago
- Blockhead by TenonedesignPosted 3 weeks ago
- iKeyp Pro Smart SafePosted 3 weeks ago
- Popuband – Smart UkulelePosted 3 weeks ago
- Grayl Ultralight water purifier bottlePosted 3 weeks ago
- Eero BeaconPosted 3 weeks ago
- Waylens HorizonPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Other Danish Guy UnderwearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Belly Armor’s Radiashield Boxer BriefsPosted 2 months ago
- The Travel HaloPosted 2 months ago
- Search and State S1-J Riding JacketPosted 2 months ago
- SWIMS Barry ChukkaPosted 2 months ago
- Woest Athletics Workout CapriPosted 2 months ago
- Tile Sport Bluetooth TrackerPosted 2 months ago
- Mugsy JeansPosted 2 months ago
- Caddy-CleanPosted 2 months ago
- Punkt MP01 Mobile PhonePosted 2 months ago
- Dirty Bird Energy SoapPosted 2 months ago
Vaiden – The Hyperion Jacket Review
Written by | Darren Zygadlo | @darrenzygadlo
In the very saturated sports clothing market comes a new line of workout apparel infused with the latest technology, their name is Vaiden.
The Hyperion is a Spring runners jacket necessity. It has been designed to block the wind and rain yet still be breathable, something that these other big name companies still struggle with. After some rigorous testing on my behalf, this did a very good job preventing those elements being a factor on a long run. I was pleasantly surprised at the jacket’s ability to wick sweat and rain away from my skin and still keep me dry. I also appreciated the reflective panels on my night runs.
The big draw card for Vaiden that puts them at an advantage over their competitors is the use of fabrics that contain silver ion anti-bacterial, anti-odor technology. Many runners can attest to this as being important in an item that will be exposed to that rain – sweat – dry – repeat cycle during the Spring months.
This is a perfect addition to any athletes wardrobe and can be found at www.vaiden.com.