- Kodak Ektra SmartphonePosted 2 weeks ago
- Square Jellyfish MountsPosted 2 weeks ago
- PRO Shop World – PRO Power Ping Pong PaddlePosted 2 weeks ago
- Caudabe iPhone X CasesPosted 2 weeks ago
- SharkBanz 2Posted 2 weeks ago
- Beyerdynamic DT 240 PRO HeadphonesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Fitbit IonicPosted 2 weeks ago
- Drifter Grooming – Products for Men!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Pillsy – Smart Pill BottlePosted 2 weeks ago
- Shadetree SunglassesPosted 2 weeks ago
- ESET Internet SecurityPosted 2 months ago
- Tuck: The Ultimate Comfort CompanionPosted 2 months ago
- Mountain Hard Wear – Winter Collection 2018Posted 2 months ago
- People Footwear – The Jasper BootPosted 2 months ago
- Roku ExpressPosted 2 months ago
- Oval – Smart SensorPosted 2 months ago
- Death Wish CoffeePosted 3 months ago
- Toad and Co. ClothingPosted 3 months ago
- Brush Hero – The ultimate cleaning toolPosted 3 months ago
- Blackberry MotionPosted 3 months ago
Vaiden – The Hyperion Jacket Review
Written by | Darren Zygadlo | @darrenzygadlo
In the very saturated sports clothing market comes a new line of workout apparel infused with the latest technology, their name is Vaiden.
The Hyperion is a Spring runners jacket necessity. It has been designed to block the wind and rain yet still be breathable, something that these other big name companies still struggle with. After some rigorous testing on my behalf, this did a very good job preventing those elements being a factor on a long run. I was pleasantly surprised at the jacket’s ability to wick sweat and rain away from my skin and still keep me dry. I also appreciated the reflective panels on my night runs.
The big draw card for Vaiden that puts them at an advantage over their competitors is the use of fabrics that contain silver ion anti-bacterial, anti-odor technology. Many runners can attest to this as being important in an item that will be exposed to that rain – sweat – dry – repeat cycle during the Spring months.
This is a perfect addition to any athletes wardrobe and can be found at www.vaiden.com.