- Heshi Designer SocksPosted 4 weeks ago
- FLXCUF – Roll them sleeves right!Posted 4 weeks ago
- Gantri – Designer 3D Printed LightsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Gaze Lab Wireless Charging AccessoriesPosted 2 months ago
- Earin m2 earphonesPosted 2 months ago
- Som SleepPosted 2 months ago
- Origaudio Wrapsody Bluetooth EarphonesPosted 2 months ago
- Tmbr SunglassesPosted 4 months ago
- Google Pixel 3 and 3XL – Three times the charm!Posted 4 months ago
- Moshi – Premium Accessories and PeripheralsPosted 4 months ago
- Tap – Wearable Keyboard and MousePosted 4 months ago
- Botta-Design TRES 24 Titan WatchPosted 5 months ago
- Fall Gear Guide 2018Posted 5 months ago
- Arc’teryx Fall 2018Posted 5 months ago
- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 6 months ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 7 months ago
- Tp-link Deco M5 – A secure home mesh Wi-Fi systemPosted 7 months ago
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Spotlight CamPosted 8 months ago
- Blackberry KEY2: Don’t call it a comebackPosted 8 months ago
- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 9 months ago
Vaiden – The Hyperion Jacket Review
Written by | Darren Zygadlo | @darrenzygadlo
In the very saturated sports clothing market comes a new line of workout apparel infused with the latest technology, their name is Vaiden.
The Hyperion is a Spring runners jacket necessity. It has been designed to block the wind and rain yet still be breathable, something that these other big name companies still struggle with. After some rigorous testing on my behalf, this did a very good job preventing those elements being a factor on a long run. I was pleasantly surprised at the jacket’s ability to wick sweat and rain away from my skin and still keep me dry. I also appreciated the reflective panels on my night runs.
The big draw card for Vaiden that puts them at an advantage over their competitors is the use of fabrics that contain silver ion anti-bacterial, anti-odor technology. Many runners can attest to this as being important in an item that will be exposed to that rain – sweat – dry – repeat cycle during the Spring months.
This is a perfect addition to any athletes wardrobe and can be found at www.vaiden.com.