- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 1 day ago
- Triple Bristle Sonic ToothbrushPosted 1 day ago
- Soap by Jasper MorrisonPosted 1 day ago
- GripbellPosted 1 day ago
- Mountain Hardwear Spring EssentialsPosted 1 day ago
- SleepBlissPosted 1 week ago
- The Ace by DouchebagsPosted 1 week ago
- uHoo Indoor Air Quality SensorPosted 1 week ago
- Velosock – Indoor bike coverPosted 1 week ago
- The Best iPhone X Cases – Round 3Posted 1 week ago
- California Cowboy High Water ShirtPosted 1 week ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army Spectra 2.0 LuggagePosted 1 week ago
- Activ 5 Personal Fitness DevicePosted 1 month ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army I.N.O.X watchPosted 1 month ago
- Bleujour – Kubb Desktop PCPosted 1 month ago
- Ujjaya Balance BottlePosted 1 month ago
- Barehand Gloves by RAWW Co.Posted 1 month ago
- Toad and Co. Spring Collection 2018Posted 1 month ago
- Kygo Life A9/600 Bluetooth HeadphonesPosted 1 month ago
- Kodak Ektra SmartphonePosted 3 months ago
Written by | Darren Zygadlo | @darrenzygadlo
For a long time, I didn’t really care about what held man bits in. I was a traditional briefs man – they were simple, practical and seemed to hug my nether regions just right. Admittedly, I had tried boxer briefs but they always seemed too constricting and the cotton rubbing on my thighs was just never a pleasant experience. That got me thinking, there has to be a better boxer out there that not only looks good but also feels comfortable. Welcome the BamBoxer!
Bamboxers is the brainchild of 5 siblings who wanted to find the most comfortable underwear they would ever put on. Following an 18-month design and manufacturing arc they finally settled on some insanely comfortable boxers thanks to the use of a bamboo fibre construction. The result? You get some insanely strong, lush and very comfortable boxers in some very eye catching colours.
The boxers themselves also check all the right boxes as far as underwear are concerned. They are tagless, provide just the right amount of stretch to prevent riding up, have a super soft waistband, perfect pouch, and are simply great for lounging or conquering the world.
Everyone should own a pair of Bamboxers and ditch those tighty-whities today!
Check them out at www.bamboxers.com