- Tmbr SunglassesPosted 3 weeks ago
- Google Pixel 3 and 3XL – Three times the charm!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Moshi – Premium Accessories and PeripheralsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Tap – Wearable Keyboard and MousePosted 3 weeks ago
- Botta-Design TRES 24 Titan WatchPosted 1 month ago
- Fall Gear Guide 2018Posted 1 month ago
- Arc’teryx Fall 2018Posted 1 month ago
- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 3 months ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 4 months ago
- Tp-link Deco M5 – A secure home mesh Wi-Fi systemPosted 4 months ago
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Spotlight CamPosted 5 months ago
- Blackberry KEY2: Don’t call it a comebackPosted 5 months ago
- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 6 months ago
- Triple Bristle Sonic ToothbrushPosted 6 months ago
- Soap by Jasper MorrisonPosted 6 months ago
- GripbellPosted 6 months ago
- Mountain Hardwear Spring EssentialsPosted 6 months ago
- SleepBlissPosted 6 months ago
- The Ace by DouchebagsPosted 6 months ago
- uHoo Indoor Air Quality SensorPosted 6 months ago
Written by | Darren Zygadlo | @darrenzygadlo
For a long time, I didn’t really care about what held man bits in. I was a traditional briefs man – they were simple, practical and seemed to hug my nether regions just right. Admittedly, I had tried boxer briefs but they always seemed too constricting and the cotton rubbing on my thighs was just never a pleasant experience. That got me thinking, there has to be a better boxer out there that not only looks good but also feels comfortable. Welcome the BamBoxer!
Bamboxers is the brainchild of 5 siblings who wanted to find the most comfortable underwear they would ever put on. Following an 18-month design and manufacturing arc they finally settled on some insanely comfortable boxers thanks to the use of a bamboo fibre construction. The result? You get some insanely strong, lush and very comfortable boxers in some very eye catching colours.
The boxers themselves also check all the right boxes as far as underwear are concerned. They are tagless, provide just the right amount of stretch to prevent riding up, have a super soft waistband, perfect pouch, and are simply great for lounging or conquering the world.
Everyone should own a pair of Bamboxers and ditch those tighty-whities today!
Check them out at www.bamboxers.com