- Blackberry KEYone Black EditionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Nomad Cases for the iPhone 8 and XPosted 3 weeks ago
- Alpine Division – Timberline II backpackPosted 3 weeks ago
- Blockhead by TenonedesignPosted 3 weeks ago
- iKeyp Pro Smart SafePosted 3 weeks ago
- Popuband – Smart UkulelePosted 3 weeks ago
- Grayl Ultralight water purifier bottlePosted 3 weeks ago
- Eero BeaconPosted 3 weeks ago
- Waylens HorizonPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Other Danish Guy UnderwearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Belly Armor’s Radiashield Boxer BriefsPosted 2 months ago
- The Travel HaloPosted 2 months ago
- Search and State S1-J Riding JacketPosted 2 months ago
- SWIMS Barry ChukkaPosted 2 months ago
- Woest Athletics Workout CapriPosted 2 months ago
- Tile Sport Bluetooth TrackerPosted 2 months ago
- Mugsy JeansPosted 2 months ago
- Caddy-CleanPosted 2 months ago
- Punkt MP01 Mobile PhonePosted 2 months ago
- Dirty Bird Energy SoapPosted 2 months ago
Written by | Darren Zygadlo | @darrenzygadlo
For a long time, I didn’t really care about what held man bits in. I was a traditional briefs man – they were simple, practical and seemed to hug my nether regions just right. Admittedly, I had tried boxer briefs but they always seemed too constricting and the cotton rubbing on my thighs was just never a pleasant experience. That got me thinking, there has to be a better boxer out there that not only looks good but also feels comfortable. Welcome the BamBoxer!
Bamboxers is the brainchild of 5 siblings who wanted to find the most comfortable underwear they would ever put on. Following an 18-month design and manufacturing arc they finally settled on some insanely comfortable boxers thanks to the use of a bamboo fibre construction. The result? You get some insanely strong, lush and very comfortable boxers in some very eye catching colours.
The boxers themselves also check all the right boxes as far as underwear are concerned. They are tagless, provide just the right amount of stretch to prevent riding up, have a super soft waistband, perfect pouch, and are simply great for lounging or conquering the world.
Everyone should own a pair of Bamboxers and ditch those tighty-whities today!
Check them out at www.bamboxers.com