- Kodak Ektra SmartphonePosted 2 weeks ago
- Square Jellyfish MountsPosted 2 weeks ago
- PRO Shop World – PRO Power Ping Pong PaddlePosted 2 weeks ago
- Caudabe iPhone X CasesPosted 2 weeks ago
- SharkBanz 2Posted 2 weeks ago
- Beyerdynamic DT 240 PRO HeadphonesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Fitbit IonicPosted 2 weeks ago
- Drifter Grooming – Products for Men!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Pillsy – Smart Pill BottlePosted 2 weeks ago
- Shadetree SunglassesPosted 2 weeks ago
- ESET Internet SecurityPosted 2 months ago
- Tuck: The Ultimate Comfort CompanionPosted 2 months ago
- Mountain Hard Wear – Winter Collection 2018Posted 2 months ago
- People Footwear – The Jasper BootPosted 2 months ago
- Roku ExpressPosted 2 months ago
- Oval – Smart SensorPosted 2 months ago
- Death Wish CoffeePosted 3 months ago
- Toad and Co. ClothingPosted 3 months ago
- Brush Hero – The ultimate cleaning toolPosted 3 months ago
- Blackberry MotionPosted 3 months ago
Casual Strains T-shirts review
Written by | Darren Zygadlo | @darrenzygadlo
On the lookout for some t-shirts for the Summer? Want to stand out with some very creative designs and colour choices? Want to wear some un-stereotyped cannabis strain clothing? Then Casual Strains have the t-shirt for you!
Their t-shirts are made from an incredibly soft ring spun cotton which provides great drape, stretch, and recovery. I appreciated the fact that the shirts were made with more of an athletic cut in mind. They are not fitted but tapered and conform to the body comfortably. They also wear well, after a few washes – they still held their shape and colour superbly.
Each t-shirt is accompanied by the strain of cannabis that inspired both the colour and design on their website which was definitely an informative experience.
The best of all, at the time of writing this article, every t-shirt they sell is on sale for $4.20 plus $4.20 for shipping, that is a savings of $22.
Don’t hesitate, check out Casual Strains at www.casualstrains.com