- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 1 day ago
- Triple Bristle Sonic ToothbrushPosted 1 day ago
- Soap by Jasper MorrisonPosted 1 day ago
- GripbellPosted 1 day ago
- Mountain Hardwear Spring EssentialsPosted 1 day ago
- SleepBlissPosted 1 week ago
- The Ace by DouchebagsPosted 1 week ago
- uHoo Indoor Air Quality SensorPosted 1 week ago
- Velosock – Indoor bike coverPosted 1 week ago
- The Best iPhone X Cases – Round 3Posted 1 week ago
- California Cowboy High Water ShirtPosted 1 week ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army Spectra 2.0 LuggagePosted 1 week ago
- Activ 5 Personal Fitness DevicePosted 1 month ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army I.N.O.X watchPosted 1 month ago
- Bleujour – Kubb Desktop PCPosted 1 month ago
- Ujjaya Balance BottlePosted 1 month ago
- Barehand Gloves by RAWW Co.Posted 1 month ago
- Toad and Co. Spring Collection 2018Posted 1 month ago
- Kygo Life A9/600 Bluetooth HeadphonesPosted 1 month ago
- Kodak Ektra SmartphonePosted 3 months ago
Casual Strains T-shirts review
Written by | Darren Zygadlo | @darrenzygadlo
On the lookout for some t-shirts for the Summer? Want to stand out with some very creative designs and colour choices? Want to wear some un-stereotyped cannabis strain clothing? Then Casual Strains have the t-shirt for you!
Their t-shirts are made from an incredibly soft ring spun cotton which provides great drape, stretch, and recovery. I appreciated the fact that the shirts were made with more of an athletic cut in mind. They are not fitted but tapered and conform to the body comfortably. They also wear well, after a few washes – they still held their shape and colour superbly.
Each t-shirt is accompanied by the strain of cannabis that inspired both the colour and design on their website which was definitely an informative experience.
The best of all, at the time of writing this article, every t-shirt they sell is on sale for $4.20 plus $4.20 for shipping, that is a savings of $22.
Don’t hesitate, check out Casual Strains at www.casualstrains.com