- Heshi Designer SocksPosted 4 weeks ago
- FLXCUF – Roll them sleeves right!Posted 4 weeks ago
- Gantri – Designer 3D Printed LightsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Gaze Lab Wireless Charging AccessoriesPosted 2 months ago
- Earin m2 earphonesPosted 2 months ago
- Som SleepPosted 2 months ago
- Origaudio Wrapsody Bluetooth EarphonesPosted 2 months ago
- Tmbr SunglassesPosted 4 months ago
- Google Pixel 3 and 3XL – Three times the charm!Posted 4 months ago
- Moshi – Premium Accessories and PeripheralsPosted 4 months ago
- Tap – Wearable Keyboard and MousePosted 4 months ago
- Botta-Design TRES 24 Titan WatchPosted 5 months ago
- Fall Gear Guide 2018Posted 5 months ago
- Arc’teryx Fall 2018Posted 5 months ago
- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 6 months ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 7 months ago
- Tp-link Deco M5 – A secure home mesh Wi-Fi systemPosted 7 months ago
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Spotlight CamPosted 8 months ago
- Blackberry KEY2: Don’t call it a comebackPosted 8 months ago
- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 9 months ago
Casual Strains T-shirts review
Written by | Darren Zygadlo | @darrenzygadlo
On the lookout for some t-shirts for the Summer? Want to stand out with some very creative designs and colour choices? Want to wear some un-stereotyped cannabis strain clothing? Then Casual Strains have the t-shirt for you!
Their t-shirts are made from an incredibly soft ring spun cotton which provides great drape, stretch, and recovery. I appreciated the fact that the shirts were made with more of an athletic cut in mind. They are not fitted but tapered and conform to the body comfortably. They also wear well, after a few washes – they still held their shape and colour superbly.
Each t-shirt is accompanied by the strain of cannabis that inspired both the colour and design on their website which was definitely an informative experience.
The best of all, at the time of writing this article, every t-shirt they sell is on sale for $4.20 plus $4.20 for shipping, that is a savings of $22.
Don’t hesitate, check out Casual Strains at www.casualstrains.com