- Tmbr SunglassesPosted 3 weeks ago
- Google Pixel 3 and 3XL – Three times the charm!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Moshi – Premium Accessories and PeripheralsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Tap – Wearable Keyboard and MousePosted 3 weeks ago
- Botta-Design TRES 24 Titan WatchPosted 1 month ago
- Fall Gear Guide 2018Posted 1 month ago
- Arc’teryx Fall 2018Posted 1 month ago
- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 3 months ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 4 months ago
- Tp-link Deco M5 – A secure home mesh Wi-Fi systemPosted 4 months ago
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Spotlight CamPosted 5 months ago
- Blackberry KEY2: Don’t call it a comebackPosted 5 months ago
- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 6 months ago
- Triple Bristle Sonic ToothbrushPosted 6 months ago
- Soap by Jasper MorrisonPosted 6 months ago
- GripbellPosted 6 months ago
- Mountain Hardwear Spring EssentialsPosted 6 months ago
- SleepBlissPosted 6 months ago
- The Ace by DouchebagsPosted 6 months ago
- uHoo Indoor Air Quality SensorPosted 6 months ago
ICODIS Pico Projector Review
Written by | Darren Zygadlo | @darrenzygadlo
Once upon a time, in order to project an image to a larger screen you needed a boxy projector unit, bulky cables, power cords and the like; not to mention if you’re an Apple user adapters and all. Thankfully, thanks to companies like iCODIS, everything you need now sits comfortably in the palm of your hand.
The Pico projector really is impressively small but powerful, measuring in at a tiny 1.7 inches this bad boy can project a screen up to 120 inches, almost double the size of standard televisions in 2016. It also includes an 1800mah battery which from our tests is good for a solid 2 hours of projecting at maximum screen size and brightness.
There are no VGA or HDMI cables with this one, you simply connect over Wi-Fi and it can pair with pretty much any device that can mirror the image. Included in the package is a very functional stand for the unit and a power adaptor for out of country compatibility.
Set-up was relatively easy, a little longer than the 10 seconds advertised time frame and occasionally it would not pair at all but this could be fixed with future software updates.
At the end of the day, this is a mini projector that is very portable and powerful for a very reasonable price tag.
Check them out on amazon.com