- Blackberry KEYone Black EditionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Nomad Cases for the iPhone 8 and XPosted 3 weeks ago
- Alpine Division – Timberline II backpackPosted 3 weeks ago
- Blockhead by TenonedesignPosted 3 weeks ago
- iKeyp Pro Smart SafePosted 3 weeks ago
- Popuband – Smart UkulelePosted 3 weeks ago
- Grayl Ultralight water purifier bottlePosted 3 weeks ago
- Eero BeaconPosted 3 weeks ago
- Waylens HorizonPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Other Danish Guy UnderwearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Belly Armor’s Radiashield Boxer BriefsPosted 1 month ago
- The Travel HaloPosted 1 month ago
- Search and State S1-J Riding JacketPosted 1 month ago
- SWIMS Barry ChukkaPosted 1 month ago
- Woest Athletics Workout CapriPosted 1 month ago
- Tile Sport Bluetooth TrackerPosted 1 month ago
- Mugsy JeansPosted 1 month ago
- Caddy-CleanPosted 2 months ago
- Punkt MP01 Mobile PhonePosted 2 months ago
- Dirty Bird Energy SoapPosted 2 months ago
ICODIS Pico Projector Review
Written by | Darren Zygadlo | @darrenzygadlo
Once upon a time, in order to project an image to a larger screen you needed a boxy projector unit, bulky cables, power cords and the like; not to mention if you’re an Apple user adapters and all. Thankfully, thanks to companies like iCODIS, everything you need now sits comfortably in the palm of your hand.
The Pico projector really is impressively small but powerful, measuring in at a tiny 1.7 inches this bad boy can project a screen up to 120 inches, almost double the size of standard televisions in 2016. It also includes an 1800mah battery which from our tests is good for a solid 2 hours of projecting at maximum screen size and brightness.
There are no VGA or HDMI cables with this one, you simply connect over Wi-Fi and it can pair with pretty much any device that can mirror the image. Included in the package is a very functional stand for the unit and a power adaptor for out of country compatibility.
Set-up was relatively easy, a little longer than the 10 seconds advertised time frame and occasionally it would not pair at all but this could be fixed with future software updates.
At the end of the day, this is a mini projector that is very portable and powerful for a very reasonable price tag.
Check them out on amazon.com