- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 3 days ago
- Triple Bristle Sonic ToothbrushPosted 3 days ago
- Soap by Jasper MorrisonPosted 3 days ago
- GripbellPosted 3 days ago
- Mountain Hardwear Spring EssentialsPosted 3 days ago
- SleepBlissPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Ace by DouchebagsPosted 2 weeks ago
- uHoo Indoor Air Quality SensorPosted 2 weeks ago
- Velosock – Indoor bike coverPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Best iPhone X Cases – Round 3Posted 2 weeks ago
- California Cowboy High Water ShirtPosted 2 weeks ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army Spectra 2.0 LuggagePosted 2 weeks ago
- Activ 5 Personal Fitness DevicePosted 1 month ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army I.N.O.X watchPosted 1 month ago
- Bleujour – Kubb Desktop PCPosted 1 month ago
- Ujjaya Balance BottlePosted 1 month ago
- Barehand Gloves by RAWW Co.Posted 1 month ago
- Toad and Co. Spring Collection 2018Posted 1 month ago
- Kygo Life A9/600 Bluetooth HeadphonesPosted 1 month ago
- Kodak Ektra SmartphonePosted 3 months ago
ICODIS Pico Projector Review
Written by | Darren Zygadlo | @darrenzygadlo
Once upon a time, in order to project an image to a larger screen you needed a boxy projector unit, bulky cables, power cords and the like; not to mention if you’re an Apple user adapters and all. Thankfully, thanks to companies like iCODIS, everything you need now sits comfortably in the palm of your hand.
The Pico projector really is impressively small but powerful, measuring in at a tiny 1.7 inches this bad boy can project a screen up to 120 inches, almost double the size of standard televisions in 2016. It also includes an 1800mah battery which from our tests is good for a solid 2 hours of projecting at maximum screen size and brightness.
There are no VGA or HDMI cables with this one, you simply connect over Wi-Fi and it can pair with pretty much any device that can mirror the image. Included in the package is a very functional stand for the unit and a power adaptor for out of country compatibility.
Set-up was relatively easy, a little longer than the 10 seconds advertised time frame and occasionally it would not pair at all but this could be fixed with future software updates.
At the end of the day, this is a mini projector that is very portable and powerful for a very reasonable price tag.
Check them out on amazon.com