- Razer Phone 2 – With great power comes great responsibility!Posted 4 months ago
- Gear Diary Spring 2019Posted 4 months ago
- Cuts Clothing – A Cut above the Rest!Posted 4 months ago
- N-Range – Boost Your Cell Signal!Posted 4 months ago
- Heshi Designer SocksPosted 7 months ago
- FLXCUF – Roll them sleeves right!Posted 7 months ago
- Gantri – Designer 3D Printed LightsPosted 7 months ago
- Gaze Lab Wireless Charging AccessoriesPosted 8 months ago
- Earin m2 earphonesPosted 8 months ago
- Som SleepPosted 8 months ago
- Origaudio Wrapsody Bluetooth EarphonesPosted 8 months ago
- Tmbr SunglassesPosted 10 months ago
- Google Pixel 3 and 3XL – Three times the charm!Posted 10 months ago
- Moshi – Premium Accessories and PeripheralsPosted 10 months ago
- Tap – Wearable Keyboard and MousePosted 10 months ago
- Botta-Design TRES 24 Titan WatchPosted 11 months ago
- Fall Gear Guide 2018Posted 11 months ago
- Arc’teryx Fall 2018Posted 11 months ago
- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 1 year ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 1 year ago
KarbonWorx KarbonOptix Sunglasses review
Written by | Darren Zygadlo | @darrenzygadlo
With Summer around the corner, everyone needs a pair of stylish yet functional shades. Usually sunglass companies opt for cheap glossy plastic to frame their lenses, a frame that is prone to scratching and rarely survives an accidental drop. Karbonworx saw an opportunity to change all that with their brand of carbon fibre sunglasses.
Every pair of sunglasses are CNC cut from 3K Pre-preg Carbon Fibre sheets, hand milled and measured to the proper specifications. Not only are they strong, they are incredibly stylish coming with your choice of blue, orange, teal or chrome lenses. Additionally, every pair of our KarbonOptix sunglasses can opt to have the lenses removed and prescription lenses inserted by your local optometrist.
What impressed me the most was how light the frames are, they are feather light and really do feel as though they could take some punishment. Reassuringly, each pair comes with a 30-day warranty covering manufacturing faults and quality assurance.
Karbonworx have designed an eye catching Summer essential for those chasing that endless Summer.
Buy yours today at www.karbonworx.com