- Blackberry KEYone Black EditionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Nomad Cases for the iPhone 8 and XPosted 3 weeks ago
- Alpine Division – Timberline II backpackPosted 3 weeks ago
- Blockhead by TenonedesignPosted 3 weeks ago
- iKeyp Pro Smart SafePosted 3 weeks ago
- Popuband – Smart UkulelePosted 3 weeks ago
- Grayl Ultralight water purifier bottlePosted 3 weeks ago
- Eero BeaconPosted 3 weeks ago
- Waylens HorizonPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Other Danish Guy UnderwearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Belly Armor’s Radiashield Boxer BriefsPosted 2 months ago
- The Travel HaloPosted 2 months ago
- Search and State S1-J Riding JacketPosted 2 months ago
- SWIMS Barry ChukkaPosted 2 months ago
- Woest Athletics Workout CapriPosted 2 months ago
- Tile Sport Bluetooth TrackerPosted 2 months ago
- Mugsy JeansPosted 2 months ago
- Caddy-CleanPosted 2 months ago
- Punkt MP01 Mobile PhonePosted 2 months ago
- Dirty Bird Energy SoapPosted 2 months ago
KarbonWorx KarbonOptix Sunglasses review
Written by | Darren Zygadlo | @darrenzygadlo
With Summer around the corner, everyone needs a pair of stylish yet functional shades. Usually sunglass companies opt for cheap glossy plastic to frame their lenses, a frame that is prone to scratching and rarely survives an accidental drop. Karbonworx saw an opportunity to change all that with their brand of carbon fibre sunglasses.
Every pair of sunglasses are CNC cut from 3K Pre-preg Carbon Fibre sheets, hand milled and measured to the proper specifications. Not only are they strong, they are incredibly stylish coming with your choice of blue, orange, teal or chrome lenses. Additionally, every pair of our KarbonOptix sunglasses can opt to have the lenses removed and prescription lenses inserted by your local optometrist.
What impressed me the most was how light the frames are, they are feather light and really do feel as though they could take some punishment. Reassuringly, each pair comes with a 30-day warranty covering manufacturing faults and quality assurance.
Karbonworx have designed an eye catching Summer essential for those chasing that endless Summer.
Buy yours today at www.karbonworx.com