- Tmbr SunglassesPosted 3 weeks ago
- Google Pixel 3 and 3XL – Three times the charm!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Moshi – Premium Accessories and PeripheralsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Tap – Wearable Keyboard and MousePosted 3 weeks ago
- Botta-Design TRES 24 Titan WatchPosted 1 month ago
- Fall Gear Guide 2018Posted 1 month ago
- Arc’teryx Fall 2018Posted 1 month ago
- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 3 months ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 4 months ago
- Tp-link Deco M5 – A secure home mesh Wi-Fi systemPosted 4 months ago
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Spotlight CamPosted 5 months ago
- Blackberry KEY2: Don’t call it a comebackPosted 5 months ago
- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 6 months ago
- Triple Bristle Sonic ToothbrushPosted 6 months ago
- Soap by Jasper MorrisonPosted 6 months ago
- GripbellPosted 6 months ago
- Mountain Hardwear Spring EssentialsPosted 6 months ago
- SleepBlissPosted 6 months ago
- The Ace by DouchebagsPosted 6 months ago
- uHoo Indoor Air Quality SensorPosted 6 months ago
KarbonWorx KarbonOptix Sunglasses review
Written by | Darren Zygadlo | @darrenzygadlo
With Summer around the corner, everyone needs a pair of stylish yet functional shades. Usually sunglass companies opt for cheap glossy plastic to frame their lenses, a frame that is prone to scratching and rarely survives an accidental drop. Karbonworx saw an opportunity to change all that with their brand of carbon fibre sunglasses.
Every pair of sunglasses are CNC cut from 3K Pre-preg Carbon Fibre sheets, hand milled and measured to the proper specifications. Not only are they strong, they are incredibly stylish coming with your choice of blue, orange, teal or chrome lenses. Additionally, every pair of our KarbonOptix sunglasses can opt to have the lenses removed and prescription lenses inserted by your local optometrist.
What impressed me the most was how light the frames are, they are feather light and really do feel as though they could take some punishment. Reassuringly, each pair comes with a 30-day warranty covering manufacturing faults and quality assurance.
Karbonworx have designed an eye catching Summer essential for those chasing that endless Summer.
Buy yours today at www.karbonworx.com