- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 2 weeks ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 4 weeks ago
- Tp-link Deco M5 – A secure home mesh Wi-Fi systemPosted 1 month ago
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Spotlight CamPosted 2 months ago
- Blackberry KEY2: Don’t call it a comebackPosted 2 months ago
- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 3 months ago
- Triple Bristle Sonic ToothbrushPosted 3 months ago
- Soap by Jasper MorrisonPosted 3 months ago
- GripbellPosted 3 months ago
- Mountain Hardwear Spring EssentialsPosted 3 months ago
- SleepBlissPosted 3 months ago
- The Ace by DouchebagsPosted 3 months ago
- uHoo Indoor Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Velosock – Indoor bike coverPosted 3 months ago
- The Best iPhone X Cases – Round 3Posted 3 months ago
- California Cowboy High Water ShirtPosted 3 months ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army Spectra 2.0 LuggagePosted 3 months ago
- Activ 5 Personal Fitness DevicePosted 4 months ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army I.N.O.X watchPosted 4 months ago
- Bleujour – Kubb Desktop PCPosted 5 months ago
KarbonWorx KarbonOptix Sunglasses review
Written by | Darren Zygadlo | @darrenzygadlo
With Summer around the corner, everyone needs a pair of stylish yet functional shades. Usually sunglass companies opt for cheap glossy plastic to frame their lenses, a frame that is prone to scratching and rarely survives an accidental drop. Karbonworx saw an opportunity to change all that with their brand of carbon fibre sunglasses.
Every pair of sunglasses are CNC cut from 3K Pre-preg Carbon Fibre sheets, hand milled and measured to the proper specifications. Not only are they strong, they are incredibly stylish coming with your choice of blue, orange, teal or chrome lenses. Additionally, every pair of our KarbonOptix sunglasses can opt to have the lenses removed and prescription lenses inserted by your local optometrist.
What impressed me the most was how light the frames are, they are feather light and really do feel as though they could take some punishment. Reassuringly, each pair comes with a 30-day warranty covering manufacturing faults and quality assurance.
Karbonworx have designed an eye catching Summer essential for those chasing that endless Summer.
Buy yours today at www.karbonworx.com