- Kodak Ektra SmartphonePosted 1 week ago
- Square Jellyfish MountsPosted 1 week ago
- PRO Shop World – PRO Power Ping Pong PaddlePosted 1 week ago
- Caudabe iPhone X CasesPosted 1 week ago
- SharkBanz 2Posted 1 week ago
- Beyerdynamic DT 240 PRO HeadphonesPosted 1 week ago
- Fitbit IonicPosted 1 week ago
- Drifter Grooming – Products for Men!Posted 1 week ago
- Pillsy – Smart Pill BottlePosted 1 week ago
- Shadetree SunglassesPosted 1 week ago
- ESET Internet SecurityPosted 1 month ago
- Tuck: The Ultimate Comfort CompanionPosted 1 month ago
- Mountain Hard Wear – Winter Collection 2018Posted 1 month ago
- People Footwear – The Jasper BootPosted 1 month ago
- Roku ExpressPosted 1 month ago
- Oval – Smart SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Death Wish CoffeePosted 3 months ago
- Toad and Co. ClothingPosted 3 months ago
- Brush Hero – The ultimate cleaning toolPosted 3 months ago
- Blackberry MotionPosted 3 months ago
Bellroy 3 card phone case for iPhone 6/6s/6s+
Written by | Darren Zygadlo | @darrenzygadlo
When it comes to premium leather products Bellroy has become a household name. They have been designing and manufacturing wallets since 2010 and pride themselves on the principle of ‘carryology’ or designing wallets that make it as easy as possible to access your cards and cash. This founding principal allowed them to extend their scope into crafting a wallet case for the iPhone.
The 3 card case is made from premium full-grain vegetable tanned leather with a soft microfibre lining and chamfered edges. It comes in a variety of colours and is form fitting to the iPhone. The case itself feels premium and is a joy to hold. It provides good all round protection on all corners and conveniently leaves the bottom open to allow docking and the like. It also gives the very slippery iPhone some more grip that it desperately deserves – which is always a plus in my book.
The card functionality of the case is well thought out but unfortunately not executed well. Upon my testing, I found it easy enough to insert the cards and they will stay in there securely but accessing them again was problematic. The design principle is simple, in the bottom slot of the case you insert your two most commonly used cards and at the top, the one you don’t access often. In the middle is a thumb notch for you to nudge your card up or down to slide them out. I admittedly tried and tried again but found at times the cards did not slide out as easy as advertised on their website video. Now don’t get me wrong, if your looking for a case that will hold those cards tight and never want to fear them falling free from the case then this is the product for you. Unfortunately, it did not pass my Starbucks test, where on a busy morning I need to access my cards quickly to avoid the evil villainous looks from those in line.
This is not a deal breaker though, you can still stash some cash on the inner portion of the case and the crew at Bellroy also ingenuously included a slot for a second SIM card – all welcome additions.
At the end of the day, they have made a beautiful case just not one that is perfect as a wallet too.
You can check them out at www.bellroy.com.