- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 1 month ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 2 months ago
- Tp-link Deco M5 – A secure home mesh Wi-Fi systemPosted 2 months ago
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Spotlight CamPosted 3 months ago
- Blackberry KEY2: Don’t call it a comebackPosted 3 months ago
- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 4 months ago
- Triple Bristle Sonic ToothbrushPosted 4 months ago
- Soap by Jasper MorrisonPosted 4 months ago
- GripbellPosted 4 months ago
- Mountain Hardwear Spring EssentialsPosted 4 months ago
- SleepBlissPosted 4 months ago
- The Ace by DouchebagsPosted 4 months ago
- uHoo Indoor Air Quality SensorPosted 4 months ago
- Velosock – Indoor bike coverPosted 4 months ago
- The Best iPhone X Cases – Round 3Posted 4 months ago
- California Cowboy High Water ShirtPosted 4 months ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army Spectra 2.0 LuggagePosted 4 months ago
- Activ 5 Personal Fitness DevicePosted 5 months ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army I.N.O.X watchPosted 5 months ago
- Bleujour – Kubb Desktop PCPosted 5 months ago
Jimmy Lion socks
Written by | Darren Zygadlo | @darrenzygadlo
If you are like me, you have never bought socks anywhere else but Walmart. They are low on your priority of something you need to spend your money on. Admittedly, this all changed when I was given the opportunity to try some socks by Jimmy Lion.
Jimmy Lion was created by two life-long friends who set out to provide an alternative to expensive designer socks. They wanted to create socks that were not only premium quality but had great design and an awesome price.
When I first tried these socks on I was blown away by how comfortable they felt. Manufactured using the softest combed cotton these felt very luxurious. One thing that I appreciated was the inclusion of reinforced cuffs to prevent them from falling down and seamless hand-linked toes, commonly overlooked features by many sock brands – even the pricey ones!
The best part of Jimmy Lion socks is not the quality but the very funky designs they come in. Colourful loud socks seem to be the hot thing right now and these were no exception, you have a number of choice designs to pick from including toucans, fruit, flamingos, monkeys or just some clean stripes to name a few. All of which can be purchased individually or in a convenient four pack.
Needless to say, I have been converted. No longer will I be purchasing socks in a pack of 16 only having to replace them because of shotty workmanship, loose cuffs or wear before their time. Jimmy Lion has shown me that loud but comfortable socks is a luxury even I can afford.
Check them out at www.jimmylion.com