- Blackberry KEYone Black EditionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Nomad Cases for the iPhone 8 and XPosted 3 weeks ago
- Alpine Division – Timberline II backpackPosted 3 weeks ago
- Blockhead by TenonedesignPosted 3 weeks ago
- iKeyp Pro Smart SafePosted 3 weeks ago
- Popuband – Smart UkulelePosted 3 weeks ago
- Grayl Ultralight water purifier bottlePosted 3 weeks ago
- Eero BeaconPosted 3 weeks ago
- Waylens HorizonPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Other Danish Guy UnderwearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Belly Armor’s Radiashield Boxer BriefsPosted 1 month ago
- The Travel HaloPosted 1 month ago
- Search and State S1-J Riding JacketPosted 1 month ago
- SWIMS Barry ChukkaPosted 1 month ago
- Woest Athletics Workout CapriPosted 1 month ago
- Tile Sport Bluetooth TrackerPosted 1 month ago
- Mugsy JeansPosted 1 month ago
- Caddy-CleanPosted 2 months ago
- Punkt MP01 Mobile PhonePosted 2 months ago
- Dirty Bird Energy SoapPosted 2 months ago
Jimmy Lion socks
Written by | Darren Zygadlo | @darrenzygadlo
If you are like me, you have never bought socks anywhere else but Walmart. They are low on your priority of something you need to spend your money on. Admittedly, this all changed when I was given the opportunity to try some socks by Jimmy Lion.
Jimmy Lion was created by two life-long friends who set out to provide an alternative to expensive designer socks. They wanted to create socks that were not only premium quality but had great design and an awesome price.
When I first tried these socks on I was blown away by how comfortable they felt. Manufactured using the softest combed cotton these felt very luxurious. One thing that I appreciated was the inclusion of reinforced cuffs to prevent them from falling down and seamless hand-linked toes, commonly overlooked features by many sock brands – even the pricey ones!
The best part of Jimmy Lion socks is not the quality but the very funky designs they come in. Colourful loud socks seem to be the hot thing right now and these were no exception, you have a number of choice designs to pick from including toucans, fruit, flamingos, monkeys or just some clean stripes to name a few. All of which can be purchased individually or in a convenient four pack.
Needless to say, I have been converted. No longer will I be purchasing socks in a pack of 16 only having to replace them because of shotty workmanship, loose cuffs or wear before their time. Jimmy Lion has shown me that loud but comfortable socks is a luxury even I can afford.
Check them out at www.jimmylion.com