- Razer Phone 2 – With great power comes great responsibility!Posted 3 months ago
- Gear Diary Spring 2019Posted 3 months ago
- Cuts Clothing – A Cut above the Rest!Posted 3 months ago
- N-Range – Boost Your Cell Signal!Posted 3 months ago
- Heshi Designer SocksPosted 6 months ago
- FLXCUF – Roll them sleeves right!Posted 6 months ago
- Gantri – Designer 3D Printed LightsPosted 6 months ago
- Gaze Lab Wireless Charging AccessoriesPosted 7 months ago
- Earin m2 earphonesPosted 7 months ago
- Som SleepPosted 7 months ago
- Origaudio Wrapsody Bluetooth EarphonesPosted 7 months ago
- Tmbr SunglassesPosted 9 months ago
- Google Pixel 3 and 3XL – Three times the charm!Posted 9 months ago
- Moshi – Premium Accessories and PeripheralsPosted 9 months ago
- Tap – Wearable Keyboard and MousePosted 9 months ago
- Botta-Design TRES 24 Titan WatchPosted 10 months ago
- Fall Gear Guide 2018Posted 10 months ago
- Arc’teryx Fall 2018Posted 10 months ago
- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 12 months ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 12 months ago
Jimmy Lion socks
Written by | Darren Zygadlo | @darrenzygadlo
If you are like me, you have never bought socks anywhere else but Walmart. They are low on your priority of something you need to spend your money on. Admittedly, this all changed when I was given the opportunity to try some socks by Jimmy Lion.
Jimmy Lion was created by two life-long friends who set out to provide an alternative to expensive designer socks. They wanted to create socks that were not only premium quality but had great design and an awesome price.
When I first tried these socks on I was blown away by how comfortable they felt. Manufactured using the softest combed cotton these felt very luxurious. One thing that I appreciated was the inclusion of reinforced cuffs to prevent them from falling down and seamless hand-linked toes, commonly overlooked features by many sock brands – even the pricey ones!
The best part of Jimmy Lion socks is not the quality but the very funky designs they come in. Colourful loud socks seem to be the hot thing right now and these were no exception, you have a number of choice designs to pick from including toucans, fruit, flamingos, monkeys or just some clean stripes to name a few. All of which can be purchased individually or in a convenient four pack.
Needless to say, I have been converted. No longer will I be purchasing socks in a pack of 16 only having to replace them because of shotty workmanship, loose cuffs or wear before their time. Jimmy Lion has shown me that loud but comfortable socks is a luxury even I can afford.
Check them out at www.jimmylion.com