- Gaze Lab Wireless Charging AccessoriesPosted 5 days ago
- Earin m2 earphonesPosted 5 days ago
- Som SleepPosted 5 days ago
- Origaudio Wrapsody Bluetooth EarphonesPosted 5 days ago
- Tmbr SunglassesPosted 2 months ago
- Google Pixel 3 and 3XL – Three times the charm!Posted 2 months ago
- Moshi – Premium Accessories and PeripheralsPosted 2 months ago
- Tap – Wearable Keyboard and MousePosted 2 months ago
- Botta-Design TRES 24 Titan WatchPosted 3 months ago
- Fall Gear Guide 2018Posted 3 months ago
- Arc’teryx Fall 2018Posted 3 months ago
- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 4 months ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 5 months ago
- Tp-link Deco M5 – A secure home mesh Wi-Fi systemPosted 5 months ago
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Spotlight CamPosted 6 months ago
- Blackberry KEY2: Don’t call it a comebackPosted 6 months ago
- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 7 months ago
- Triple Bristle Sonic ToothbrushPosted 7 months ago
- Soap by Jasper MorrisonPosted 7 months ago
- GripbellPosted 7 months ago
Botta-Design Uno Carbon Watch
Written by | Darren Zygadlo | @darrenzygadlo
In the increasingly technological world of smart-watches it easy to feel lost in the wild and wishing for the days of old. Why can’t I just wear a watch that doesn’t answer calls, or respond to texts or tell me the weather. Why can’t I just wear a watch and have it tell me the time and date and still look damn sexy doing it? Botta-Design has the answer with their classic Uno watch – not a smart-watch!
The Uno Carbon features a large 44mm watch face that is accented with carbon blue colouring, double-domed sapphire glass and finished with beautiful black genuine leather straps.
Klaus Botta the designer of the Uno watch has been working in the industry since 1986 and designs innovative yet simple watches that embody the “form follows function” principle. Botta-Design strives to design watches that don’t add any more complexity to our day to day lives and allow us to appreciate the value of tradition. A principle I can get behind.
After wearing the watch this past week, many people have actually taken note especially it’s striking look. A stand-out feature of the Uno watch is the single hand dial that works like a car speedometer, the hour hand makes one full revolution in twelve hours and with the different markings on the watch face they have managed to include the functionality of the minute hand. It is a different perception of time and a more relaxed approach to how you view time throughout your busy day.
I really have appreciated the simplicity of a solid timepiece, there is nothing to charge nor to be worried about damaging. It is a practical, simple, and appealing take on tradition and more importantly it tells me what I only need to know – the time and date!
Check them out at: www.botta-design.de