- Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Spotlight CamPosted 2 weeks ago
- Blackberry KEY2: Don’t call it a comebackPosted 2 weeks ago
- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 1 month ago
- Triple Bristle Sonic ToothbrushPosted 1 month ago
- Soap by Jasper MorrisonPosted 1 month ago
- GripbellPosted 1 month ago
- Mountain Hardwear Spring EssentialsPosted 1 month ago
- SleepBlissPosted 1 month ago
- The Ace by DouchebagsPosted 1 month ago
- uHoo Indoor Air Quality SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Velosock – Indoor bike coverPosted 1 month ago
- The Best iPhone X Cases – Round 3Posted 1 month ago
- California Cowboy High Water ShirtPosted 1 month ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army Spectra 2.0 LuggagePosted 1 month ago
- Activ 5 Personal Fitness DevicePosted 2 months ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army I.N.O.X watchPosted 2 months ago
- Bleujour – Kubb Desktop PCPosted 2 months ago
- Ujjaya Balance BottlePosted 2 months ago
- Barehand Gloves by RAWW Co.Posted 2 months ago
- Toad and Co. Spring Collection 2018Posted 2 months ago
The Ridge Wallet
Written by | Darren Zygadlo | @darrenzygadlo
As jeans get skinnier, phones get bigger and our pockets get fuller; there is a new trend for men’s wallets to become less bulky and more streamlined. Where accessing your most needed cards and even cash should be simple. We no longer have to finger our way through a fat leather wallet (and I don’t mean fat – in the rolling in the Benjamin’s kind of way) Thanks to the Ridge wallet, your wallet can now carry all of the essentials while staying the size of a standard credit card.
The Ridge re-evaluates your everyday carry and gets rid of the bulk. Crafted from two very thin pieces of aluminium with an elastic strap that allows you to open one side in a V-shaped fashion and insert cards. The Ridge wallet is the perfect blend of form and function. It can carry up to 12 cards and the elastic which surrounds the wallet can also be used to secure some bills for added convenience. There is also an additional option for a money clip. The Ridge also blocks RFID to prevent wireless theft and both the screws and elastic are replaceable, should you ever need to.
After using the wallet this past week I have to say it really is such an ingenuous way to slim down that leather bi-fold into something very unassuming and hardly noticeable. The two pieces of aluminium are finished in a nice matte black (other options available) and the elastic strap holds my cards between them very securely. Accessing them is a breeze using the simple thumb notch and the ability to also carry some cash on the outer part of the strap is clever.
If you want simplicity and function in a slim wallet and also protect yourself from those trying to steal your information, then this wallet is for you.
Check them out at www.ridgewallet.com.