- Kodak Ektra SmartphonePosted 1 week ago
- Square Jellyfish MountsPosted 1 week ago
- PRO Shop World – PRO Power Ping Pong PaddlePosted 1 week ago
- Caudabe iPhone X CasesPosted 1 week ago
- SharkBanz 2Posted 1 week ago
- Beyerdynamic DT 240 PRO HeadphonesPosted 1 week ago
- Fitbit IonicPosted 1 week ago
- Drifter Grooming – Products for Men!Posted 1 week ago
- Pillsy – Smart Pill BottlePosted 1 week ago
- Shadetree SunglassesPosted 1 week ago
- ESET Internet SecurityPosted 1 month ago
- Tuck: The Ultimate Comfort CompanionPosted 1 month ago
- Mountain Hard Wear – Winter Collection 2018Posted 1 month ago
- People Footwear – The Jasper BootPosted 1 month ago
- Roku ExpressPosted 1 month ago
- Oval – Smart SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Death Wish CoffeePosted 3 months ago
- Toad and Co. ClothingPosted 3 months ago
- Brush Hero – The ultimate cleaning toolPosted 3 months ago
- Blackberry MotionPosted 3 months ago
The Ridge Wallet
Written by | Darren Zygadlo | @darrenzygadlo
As jeans get skinnier, phones get bigger and our pockets get fuller; there is a new trend for men’s wallets to become less bulky and more streamlined. Where accessing your most needed cards and even cash should be simple. We no longer have to finger our way through a fat leather wallet (and I don’t mean fat – in the rolling in the Benjamin’s kind of way) Thanks to the Ridge wallet, your wallet can now carry all of the essentials while staying the size of a standard credit card.
The Ridge re-evaluates your everyday carry and gets rid of the bulk. Crafted from two very thin pieces of aluminium with an elastic strap that allows you to open one side in a V-shaped fashion and insert cards. The Ridge wallet is the perfect blend of form and function. It can carry up to 12 cards and the elastic which surrounds the wallet can also be used to secure some bills for added convenience. There is also an additional option for a money clip. The Ridge also blocks RFID to prevent wireless theft and both the screws and elastic are replaceable, should you ever need to.
After using the wallet this past week I have to say it really is such an ingenuous way to slim down that leather bi-fold into something very unassuming and hardly noticeable. The two pieces of aluminium are finished in a nice matte black (other options available) and the elastic strap holds my cards between them very securely. Accessing them is a breeze using the simple thumb notch and the ability to also carry some cash on the outer part of the strap is clever.
If you want simplicity and function in a slim wallet and also protect yourself from those trying to steal your information, then this wallet is for you.
Check them out at www.ridgewallet.com.