- Razer Phone 2 – With great power comes great responsibility!Posted 3 months ago
- Gear Diary Spring 2019Posted 3 months ago
- Cuts Clothing – A Cut above the Rest!Posted 3 months ago
- N-Range – Boost Your Cell Signal!Posted 3 months ago
- Heshi Designer SocksPosted 6 months ago
- FLXCUF – Roll them sleeves right!Posted 6 months ago
- Gantri – Designer 3D Printed LightsPosted 6 months ago
- Gaze Lab Wireless Charging AccessoriesPosted 7 months ago
- Earin m2 earphonesPosted 7 months ago
- Som SleepPosted 7 months ago
- Origaudio Wrapsody Bluetooth EarphonesPosted 7 months ago
- Tmbr SunglassesPosted 9 months ago
- Google Pixel 3 and 3XL – Three times the charm!Posted 9 months ago
- Moshi – Premium Accessories and PeripheralsPosted 9 months ago
- Tap – Wearable Keyboard and MousePosted 9 months ago
- Botta-Design TRES 24 Titan WatchPosted 10 months ago
- Fall Gear Guide 2018Posted 10 months ago
- Arc’teryx Fall 2018Posted 10 months ago
- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 12 months ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 12 months ago
Bailey Nelson – Larry sunglasses
Written by | Darren Zygadlo | @darrenzygadlo
As Summer approaches is, a must have accessory for your wardrobe is a good pair of shades. Now, everyone who is anyone nowadays is wearing another company (who shall remain nameless) classic and I would argue dated wayfarers. However, what if you could look stylish, set yourself apart from the crowd, be unique, style savvy and still have some change in your pocket? Well you can with the Bailey Nelson range of shades.
Founded in Canada in 2012, Bailey Nelson was formed to provide fantastic eye-wear frames at a reasonable price, backed up by great service. All of their designs are original and made by their very creative team. The materials themselves are sourced from Italy, Germany and even Japan and not to mention they are all expertly crafted with no skimming on the extras like anti-glare and anti-scratch features. This is definitely a formula for success in such a competitive market.
After having tried their Larry sunglasses this past week I have been more than impressed with the quality of their shades. It is obvious that a lot of care and attention has gone into the style and execution of their products, something I can’t say for all eye-wear brands. Equipped with functional pin drilled rivets, a slightly angular style and what appears to be a seamless blend of retro-inspired details and modern design, they exude style.
Available in grey, mahogany and tortoise shell, they are the perfect companion for lazy weekends or classy sun downers.
Bailey Nelson continue to provide prescription glasses, sunglasses and non-prescription polarized sunglasses at a fair price to the style conscious, you can check them out at www.baileynelson.ca