- Kodak Ektra SmartphonePosted 1 week ago
- Square Jellyfish MountsPosted 1 week ago
- PRO Shop World – PRO Power Ping Pong PaddlePosted 1 week ago
- Caudabe iPhone X CasesPosted 1 week ago
- SharkBanz 2Posted 1 week ago
- Beyerdynamic DT 240 PRO HeadphonesPosted 1 week ago
- Fitbit IonicPosted 1 week ago
- Drifter Grooming – Products for Men!Posted 1 week ago
- Pillsy – Smart Pill BottlePosted 1 week ago
- Shadetree SunglassesPosted 1 week ago
- ESET Internet SecurityPosted 1 month ago
- Tuck: The Ultimate Comfort CompanionPosted 1 month ago
- Mountain Hard Wear – Winter Collection 2018Posted 1 month ago
- People Footwear – The Jasper BootPosted 1 month ago
- Roku ExpressPosted 1 month ago
- Oval – Smart SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Death Wish CoffeePosted 3 months ago
- Toad and Co. ClothingPosted 3 months ago
- Brush Hero – The ultimate cleaning toolPosted 3 months ago
- Blackberry MotionPosted 3 months ago
Bailey Nelson – Larry sunglasses
Written by | Darren Zygadlo | @darrenzygadlo
As Summer approaches is, a must have accessory for your wardrobe is a good pair of shades. Now, everyone who is anyone nowadays is wearing another company (who shall remain nameless) classic and I would argue dated wayfarers. However, what if you could look stylish, set yourself apart from the crowd, be unique, style savvy and still have some change in your pocket? Well you can with the Bailey Nelson range of shades.
Founded in Canada in 2012, Bailey Nelson was formed to provide fantastic eye-wear frames at a reasonable price, backed up by great service. All of their designs are original and made by their very creative team. The materials themselves are sourced from Italy, Germany and even Japan and not to mention they are all expertly crafted with no skimming on the extras like anti-glare and anti-scratch features. This is definitely a formula for success in such a competitive market.
After having tried their Larry sunglasses this past week I have been more than impressed with the quality of their shades. It is obvious that a lot of care and attention has gone into the style and execution of their products, something I can’t say for all eye-wear brands. Equipped with functional pin drilled rivets, a slightly angular style and what appears to be a seamless blend of retro-inspired details and modern design, they exude style.
Available in grey, mahogany and tortoise shell, they are the perfect companion for lazy weekends or classy sun downers.
Bailey Nelson continue to provide prescription glasses, sunglasses and non-prescription polarized sunglasses at a fair price to the style conscious, you can check them out at www.baileynelson.ca