- Blackberry KEYone Black EditionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Nomad Cases for the iPhone 8 and XPosted 3 weeks ago
- Alpine Division – Timberline II backpackPosted 3 weeks ago
- Blockhead by TenonedesignPosted 3 weeks ago
- iKeyp Pro Smart SafePosted 3 weeks ago
- Popuband – Smart UkulelePosted 3 weeks ago
- Grayl Ultralight water purifier bottlePosted 3 weeks ago
- Eero BeaconPosted 3 weeks ago
- Waylens HorizonPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Other Danish Guy UnderwearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Belly Armor’s Radiashield Boxer BriefsPosted 1 month ago
- The Travel HaloPosted 1 month ago
- Search and State S1-J Riding JacketPosted 1 month ago
- SWIMS Barry ChukkaPosted 1 month ago
- Woest Athletics Workout CapriPosted 1 month ago
- Tile Sport Bluetooth TrackerPosted 1 month ago
- Mugsy JeansPosted 1 month ago
- Caddy-CleanPosted 2 months ago
- Punkt MP01 Mobile PhonePosted 2 months ago
- Dirty Bird Energy SoapPosted 2 months ago
Bailey Nelson – Larry sunglasses
Written by | Darren Zygadlo | @darrenzygadlo
As Summer approaches is, a must have accessory for your wardrobe is a good pair of shades. Now, everyone who is anyone nowadays is wearing another company (who shall remain nameless) classic and I would argue dated wayfarers. However, what if you could look stylish, set yourself apart from the crowd, be unique, style savvy and still have some change in your pocket? Well you can with the Bailey Nelson range of shades.
Founded in Canada in 2012, Bailey Nelson was formed to provide fantastic eye-wear frames at a reasonable price, backed up by great service. All of their designs are original and made by their very creative team. The materials themselves are sourced from Italy, Germany and even Japan and not to mention they are all expertly crafted with no skimming on the extras like anti-glare and anti-scratch features. This is definitely a formula for success in such a competitive market.
After having tried their Larry sunglasses this past week I have been more than impressed with the quality of their shades. It is obvious that a lot of care and attention has gone into the style and execution of their products, something I can’t say for all eye-wear brands. Equipped with functional pin drilled rivets, a slightly angular style and what appears to be a seamless blend of retro-inspired details and modern design, they exude style.
Available in grey, mahogany and tortoise shell, they are the perfect companion for lazy weekends or classy sun downers.
Bailey Nelson continue to provide prescription glasses, sunglasses and non-prescription polarized sunglasses at a fair price to the style conscious, you can check them out at www.baileynelson.ca