- Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Spotlight CamPosted 7 days ago
- Blackberry KEY2: Don’t call it a comebackPosted 7 days ago
- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 4 weeks ago
- Triple Bristle Sonic ToothbrushPosted 4 weeks ago
- Soap by Jasper MorrisonPosted 4 weeks ago
- GripbellPosted 4 weeks ago
- Mountain Hardwear Spring EssentialsPosted 4 weeks ago
- SleepBlissPosted 1 month ago
- The Ace by DouchebagsPosted 1 month ago
- uHoo Indoor Air Quality SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Velosock – Indoor bike coverPosted 1 month ago
- The Best iPhone X Cases – Round 3Posted 1 month ago
- California Cowboy High Water ShirtPosted 1 month ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army Spectra 2.0 LuggagePosted 1 month ago
- Activ 5 Personal Fitness DevicePosted 2 months ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army I.N.O.X watchPosted 2 months ago
- Bleujour – Kubb Desktop PCPosted 2 months ago
- Ujjaya Balance BottlePosted 2 months ago
- Barehand Gloves by RAWW Co.Posted 2 months ago
- Toad and Co. Spring Collection 2018Posted 2 months ago
Bailey Nelson – Larry sunglasses
Written by | Darren Zygadlo | @darrenzygadlo
As Summer approaches is, a must have accessory for your wardrobe is a good pair of shades. Now, everyone who is anyone nowadays is wearing another company (who shall remain nameless) classic and I would argue dated wayfarers. However, what if you could look stylish, set yourself apart from the crowd, be unique, style savvy and still have some change in your pocket? Well you can with the Bailey Nelson range of shades.
Founded in Canada in 2012, Bailey Nelson was formed to provide fantastic eye-wear frames at a reasonable price, backed up by great service. All of their designs are original and made by their very creative team. The materials themselves are sourced from Italy, Germany and even Japan and not to mention they are all expertly crafted with no skimming on the extras like anti-glare and anti-scratch features. This is definitely a formula for success in such a competitive market.
After having tried their Larry sunglasses this past week I have been more than impressed with the quality of their shades. It is obvious that a lot of care and attention has gone into the style and execution of their products, something I can’t say for all eye-wear brands. Equipped with functional pin drilled rivets, a slightly angular style and what appears to be a seamless blend of retro-inspired details and modern design, they exude style.
Available in grey, mahogany and tortoise shell, they are the perfect companion for lazy weekends or classy sun downers.
Bailey Nelson continue to provide prescription glasses, sunglasses and non-prescription polarized sunglasses at a fair price to the style conscious, you can check them out at www.baileynelson.ca