- Gaze Lab Wireless Charging AccessoriesPosted 5 days ago
- Earin m2 earphonesPosted 5 days ago
- Som SleepPosted 5 days ago
- Origaudio Wrapsody Bluetooth EarphonesPosted 5 days ago
- Tmbr SunglassesPosted 2 months ago
- Google Pixel 3 and 3XL – Three times the charm!Posted 2 months ago
- Moshi – Premium Accessories and PeripheralsPosted 2 months ago
- Tap – Wearable Keyboard and MousePosted 2 months ago
- Botta-Design TRES 24 Titan WatchPosted 3 months ago
- Fall Gear Guide 2018Posted 3 months ago
- Arc’teryx Fall 2018Posted 3 months ago
- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 4 months ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 5 months ago
- Tp-link Deco M5 – A secure home mesh Wi-Fi systemPosted 5 months ago
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Spotlight CamPosted 6 months ago
- Blackberry KEY2: Don’t call it a comebackPosted 6 months ago
- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 7 months ago
- Triple Bristle Sonic ToothbrushPosted 7 months ago
- Soap by Jasper MorrisonPosted 7 months ago
- GripbellPosted 7 months ago
Written by | Darren Zygadlo | @darrenzygadlo
I’ve always said a man is made by the way he chooses to use his time and the only way to truly track the minutes you have in your day is with the help of a great watch. I’m not talking about those fancy smart-watch types, just a classy, professional and dare I day – edgy timepiece. Vitaly specialises in structural, contemporary accessories for the modern man and their watches are no exception.
Their SOHO model, featuring a flat bezel and ultra-minimal dial also include a hidden crown and disappearing band. The appearance is quite striking, a black on black design with the dials and numbers in gold accent, this watch is a thing of beauty. After trying it this past week, I would argue that this is a watch for people who don’t like watches. It is very unassuming and has a modern styling; it’s the type of watch James Bond might wear if he didn’t need one that fired lasers! A massive 40mm dial, genuine pebble leather band and sapphire crystal glass makes this a must have when you need something sexy to clasp your other wrist besides your lady.
The BASEL model is a different affair, it is a sleek Swiss-movement timepiece with an even larger 42 mm front, the same pebble leather band and sapphire glass plus a hidden crown and disappearing band. The gold watch face takes this to another level class-wise. It is a very refined looking watch and one that would pair well with a good suit, some fine wine or just to look good for a night on the town. When I wore this out and about, I was often asked “what watch is that?”, in my own experience, people were impressed by the black on gold colouring and the overall aesthetic beauty.
Needless to say, Vitaly make some classy, minimalist watches that have both a touch of edge or that splash of elegance to complete the modern man’s ensemble.
Check them out at www.vitalydesign.ca.