- Kodak Ektra SmartphonePosted 2 weeks ago
- Square Jellyfish MountsPosted 2 weeks ago
- PRO Shop World – PRO Power Ping Pong PaddlePosted 2 weeks ago
- Caudabe iPhone X CasesPosted 2 weeks ago
- SharkBanz 2Posted 2 weeks ago
- Beyerdynamic DT 240 PRO HeadphonesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Fitbit IonicPosted 2 weeks ago
- Drifter Grooming – Products for Men!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Pillsy – Smart Pill BottlePosted 2 weeks ago
- Shadetree SunglassesPosted 2 weeks ago
- ESET Internet SecurityPosted 2 months ago
- Tuck: The Ultimate Comfort CompanionPosted 2 months ago
- Mountain Hard Wear – Winter Collection 2018Posted 2 months ago
- People Footwear – The Jasper BootPosted 2 months ago
- Roku ExpressPosted 2 months ago
- Oval – Smart SensorPosted 2 months ago
- Death Wish CoffeePosted 3 months ago
- Toad and Co. ClothingPosted 3 months ago
- Brush Hero – The ultimate cleaning toolPosted 3 months ago
- Blackberry MotionPosted 3 months ago
Written by | Darren Zygadlo | @darrenzygadlo
I’ve always said a man is made by the way he chooses to use his time and the only way to truly track the minutes you have in your day is with the help of a great watch. I’m not talking about those fancy smart-watch types, just a classy, professional and dare I day – edgy timepiece. Vitaly specialises in structural, contemporary accessories for the modern man and their watches are no exception.
Their SOHO model, featuring a flat bezel and ultra-minimal dial also include a hidden crown and disappearing band. The appearance is quite striking, a black on black design with the dials and numbers in gold accent, this watch is a thing of beauty. After trying it this past week, I would argue that this is a watch for people who don’t like watches. It is very unassuming and has a modern styling; it’s the type of watch James Bond might wear if he didn’t need one that fired lasers! A massive 40mm dial, genuine pebble leather band and sapphire crystal glass makes this a must have when you need something sexy to clasp your other wrist besides your lady.
The BASEL model is a different affair, it is a sleek Swiss-movement timepiece with an even larger 42 mm front, the same pebble leather band and sapphire glass plus a hidden crown and disappearing band. The gold watch face takes this to another level class-wise. It is a very refined looking watch and one that would pair well with a good suit, some fine wine or just to look good for a night on the town. When I wore this out and about, I was often asked “what watch is that?”, in my own experience, people were impressed by the black on gold colouring and the overall aesthetic beauty.
Needless to say, Vitaly make some classy, minimalist watches that have both a touch of edge or that splash of elegance to complete the modern man’s ensemble.
Check them out at www.vitalydesign.ca.