- Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Spotlight CamPosted 7 days ago
- Blackberry KEY2: Don’t call it a comebackPosted 7 days ago
- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 4 weeks ago
- Triple Bristle Sonic ToothbrushPosted 4 weeks ago
- Soap by Jasper MorrisonPosted 4 weeks ago
- GripbellPosted 4 weeks ago
- Mountain Hardwear Spring EssentialsPosted 4 weeks ago
- SleepBlissPosted 1 month ago
- The Ace by DouchebagsPosted 1 month ago
- uHoo Indoor Air Quality SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Velosock – Indoor bike coverPosted 1 month ago
- The Best iPhone X Cases – Round 3Posted 1 month ago
- California Cowboy High Water ShirtPosted 1 month ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army Spectra 2.0 LuggagePosted 1 month ago
- Activ 5 Personal Fitness DevicePosted 2 months ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army I.N.O.X watchPosted 2 months ago
- Bleujour – Kubb Desktop PCPosted 2 months ago
- Ujjaya Balance BottlePosted 2 months ago
- Barehand Gloves by RAWW Co.Posted 2 months ago
- Toad and Co. Spring Collection 2018Posted 2 months ago
Written by | Darren Zygadlo | @darrenzygadlo
I’ve always said a man is made by the way he chooses to use his time and the only way to truly track the minutes you have in your day is with the help of a great watch. I’m not talking about those fancy smart-watch types, just a classy, professional and dare I day – edgy timepiece. Vitaly specialises in structural, contemporary accessories for the modern man and their watches are no exception.
Their SOHO model, featuring a flat bezel and ultra-minimal dial also include a hidden crown and disappearing band. The appearance is quite striking, a black on black design with the dials and numbers in gold accent, this watch is a thing of beauty. After trying it this past week, I would argue that this is a watch for people who don’t like watches. It is very unassuming and has a modern styling; it’s the type of watch James Bond might wear if he didn’t need one that fired lasers! A massive 40mm dial, genuine pebble leather band and sapphire crystal glass makes this a must have when you need something sexy to clasp your other wrist besides your lady.
The BASEL model is a different affair, it is a sleek Swiss-movement timepiece with an even larger 42 mm front, the same pebble leather band and sapphire glass plus a hidden crown and disappearing band. The gold watch face takes this to another level class-wise. It is a very refined looking watch and one that would pair well with a good suit, some fine wine or just to look good for a night on the town. When I wore this out and about, I was often asked “what watch is that?”, in my own experience, people were impressed by the black on gold colouring and the overall aesthetic beauty.
Needless to say, Vitaly make some classy, minimalist watches that have both a touch of edge or that splash of elegance to complete the modern man’s ensemble.
Check them out at www.vitalydesign.ca.