- Blackberry KEYone Black EditionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Nomad Cases for the iPhone 8 and XPosted 3 weeks ago
- Alpine Division – Timberline II backpackPosted 3 weeks ago
- Blockhead by TenonedesignPosted 3 weeks ago
- iKeyp Pro Smart SafePosted 3 weeks ago
- Popuband – Smart UkulelePosted 3 weeks ago
- Grayl Ultralight water purifier bottlePosted 3 weeks ago
- Eero BeaconPosted 3 weeks ago
- Waylens HorizonPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Other Danish Guy UnderwearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Belly Armor’s Radiashield Boxer BriefsPosted 2 months ago
- The Travel HaloPosted 2 months ago
- Search and State S1-J Riding JacketPosted 2 months ago
- SWIMS Barry ChukkaPosted 2 months ago
- Woest Athletics Workout CapriPosted 2 months ago
- Tile Sport Bluetooth TrackerPosted 2 months ago
- Mugsy JeansPosted 2 months ago
- Caddy-CleanPosted 2 months ago
- Punkt MP01 Mobile PhonePosted 2 months ago
- Dirty Bird Energy SoapPosted 2 months ago
Written by | Darren Zygadlo | @darrenzygadlo
Premium socks are all the rage. They have to not only be well made but also pop with colour. However, we mindlessly spend our hard earned cash on the essentials and rarely do we get a chance to actually buy something that gives back and makes change. Evoke socks not only make awesome socks for your feet but also raise awareness and funds to support charities who fight to better our world.
All of their socks are made of 80% Cashmere, 18% polyester, and 2% elastane. After wearing them this past week, I must say they are extremely comfy and luxe. They are also super soft and you can really notice just how comfortable they are at the end of a long day. I usually bust through the door and the first thing I do is take off my shoes and socks, not any more, I was more than happy to strut around in them. They also come in a variety of colours and stylings that garner much attention.
Lastly, with their mix and match option you can choose unlimited variations. Simply add your choice of two, four, or six pairs of socks to your cart, and you will automatically be upgraded to a combo pack.
For those who are serious about upping their sock game and want to feel damn good about it, then check out www.evokesocks.com.