- Kodak Ektra SmartphonePosted 2 weeks ago
- Square Jellyfish MountsPosted 2 weeks ago
- PRO Shop World – PRO Power Ping Pong PaddlePosted 2 weeks ago
- Caudabe iPhone X CasesPosted 2 weeks ago
- SharkBanz 2Posted 2 weeks ago
- Beyerdynamic DT 240 PRO HeadphonesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Fitbit IonicPosted 2 weeks ago
- Drifter Grooming – Products for Men!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Pillsy – Smart Pill BottlePosted 2 weeks ago
- Shadetree SunglassesPosted 2 weeks ago
- ESET Internet SecurityPosted 2 months ago
- Tuck: The Ultimate Comfort CompanionPosted 2 months ago
- Mountain Hard Wear – Winter Collection 2018Posted 2 months ago
- People Footwear – The Jasper BootPosted 2 months ago
- Roku ExpressPosted 2 months ago
- Oval – Smart SensorPosted 2 months ago
- Death Wish CoffeePosted 3 months ago
- Toad and Co. ClothingPosted 3 months ago
- Brush Hero – The ultimate cleaning toolPosted 3 months ago
- Blackberry MotionPosted 3 months ago
Written by | Darren Zygadlo | @darrenzygadlo
Premium socks are all the rage. They have to not only be well made but also pop with colour. However, we mindlessly spend our hard earned cash on the essentials and rarely do we get a chance to actually buy something that gives back and makes change. Evoke socks not only make awesome socks for your feet but also raise awareness and funds to support charities who fight to better our world.
All of their socks are made of 80% Cashmere, 18% polyester, and 2% elastane. After wearing them this past week, I must say they are extremely comfy and luxe. They are also super soft and you can really notice just how comfortable they are at the end of a long day. I usually bust through the door and the first thing I do is take off my shoes and socks, not any more, I was more than happy to strut around in them. They also come in a variety of colours and stylings that garner much attention.
Lastly, with their mix and match option you can choose unlimited variations. Simply add your choice of two, four, or six pairs of socks to your cart, and you will automatically be upgraded to a combo pack.
For those who are serious about upping their sock game and want to feel damn good about it, then check out www.evokesocks.com.