- Razer Phone 2 – With great power comes great responsibility!Posted 3 months ago
- Gear Diary Spring 2019Posted 3 months ago
- Cuts Clothing – A Cut above the Rest!Posted 3 months ago
- N-Range – Boost Your Cell Signal!Posted 3 months ago
- Heshi Designer SocksPosted 6 months ago
- FLXCUF – Roll them sleeves right!Posted 6 months ago
- Gantri – Designer 3D Printed LightsPosted 6 months ago
- Gaze Lab Wireless Charging AccessoriesPosted 7 months ago
- Earin m2 earphonesPosted 7 months ago
- Som SleepPosted 7 months ago
- Origaudio Wrapsody Bluetooth EarphonesPosted 7 months ago
- Tmbr SunglassesPosted 9 months ago
- Google Pixel 3 and 3XL – Three times the charm!Posted 9 months ago
- Moshi – Premium Accessories and PeripheralsPosted 9 months ago
- Tap – Wearable Keyboard and MousePosted 9 months ago
- Botta-Design TRES 24 Titan WatchPosted 10 months ago
- Fall Gear Guide 2018Posted 10 months ago
- Arc’teryx Fall 2018Posted 10 months ago
- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 12 months ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 12 months ago
Written by | Darren Zygadlo | @darrenzygadlo
Premium socks are all the rage. They have to not only be well made but also pop with colour. However, we mindlessly spend our hard earned cash on the essentials and rarely do we get a chance to actually buy something that gives back and makes change. Evoke socks not only make awesome socks for your feet but also raise awareness and funds to support charities who fight to better our world.
All of their socks are made of 80% Cashmere, 18% polyester, and 2% elastane. After wearing them this past week, I must say they are extremely comfy and luxe. They are also super soft and you can really notice just how comfortable they are at the end of a long day. I usually bust through the door and the first thing I do is take off my shoes and socks, not any more, I was more than happy to strut around in them. They also come in a variety of colours and stylings that garner much attention.
Lastly, with their mix and match option you can choose unlimited variations. Simply add your choice of two, four, or six pairs of socks to your cart, and you will automatically be upgraded to a combo pack.
For those who are serious about upping their sock game and want to feel damn good about it, then check out www.evokesocks.com.