- Blackberry KEYone Black EditionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Nomad Cases for the iPhone 8 and XPosted 3 weeks ago
- Alpine Division – Timberline II backpackPosted 3 weeks ago
- Blockhead by TenonedesignPosted 3 weeks ago
- iKeyp Pro Smart SafePosted 3 weeks ago
- Popuband – Smart UkulelePosted 3 weeks ago
- Grayl Ultralight water purifier bottlePosted 3 weeks ago
- Eero BeaconPosted 3 weeks ago
- Waylens HorizonPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Other Danish Guy UnderwearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Belly Armor’s Radiashield Boxer BriefsPosted 2 months ago
- The Travel HaloPosted 2 months ago
- Search and State S1-J Riding JacketPosted 2 months ago
- SWIMS Barry ChukkaPosted 2 months ago
- Woest Athletics Workout CapriPosted 2 months ago
- Tile Sport Bluetooth TrackerPosted 2 months ago
- Mugsy JeansPosted 2 months ago
- Caddy-CleanPosted 2 months ago
- Punkt MP01 Mobile PhonePosted 2 months ago
- Dirty Bird Energy SoapPosted 2 months ago
Three Jerks Jerky
Written by | Darren Zygadlo | @darrenzygadlo
Let me first start by saying that jerky has had a bad rap, they’re often flavourless, tough and full of those things your doctor tells you not to eat – nitrates, gluten and preservatives. The fellas over at Three Jerks Jerky have endeavoured to change all that with jerky, that dare I say, is not only lean but delicious too.
Born out of the desire to “craft the finest meat snack ever created”, Three Jerks jerky use buttery fillet mignon that is so tender to the bite that it melts in your mouth. Their range of flavours is also very impressive with everything from Memphis BBQ to Maple bourbon churro, these guys mean business.
With deals like 3 for $30 and even a monthly jerky club subscription, you can get your jerky fill and then do it all over again the next month.
If you are looking for a healthier, guilt free way to enjoy your favourite cured premium meat snack, then check out www.threejerksjerky.com.