- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 1 month ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 2 months ago
- Tp-link Deco M5 – A secure home mesh Wi-Fi systemPosted 2 months ago
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Spotlight CamPosted 3 months ago
- Blackberry KEY2: Don’t call it a comebackPosted 3 months ago
- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 4 months ago
- Triple Bristle Sonic ToothbrushPosted 4 months ago
- Soap by Jasper MorrisonPosted 4 months ago
- GripbellPosted 4 months ago
- Mountain Hardwear Spring EssentialsPosted 4 months ago
- SleepBlissPosted 4 months ago
- The Ace by DouchebagsPosted 4 months ago
- uHoo Indoor Air Quality SensorPosted 4 months ago
- Velosock – Indoor bike coverPosted 4 months ago
- The Best iPhone X Cases – Round 3Posted 4 months ago
- California Cowboy High Water ShirtPosted 4 months ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army Spectra 2.0 LuggagePosted 4 months ago
- Activ 5 Personal Fitness DevicePosted 5 months ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army I.N.O.X watchPosted 5 months ago
- Bleujour – Kubb Desktop PCPosted 5 months ago
Three Jerks Jerky
Written by | Darren Zygadlo | @darrenzygadlo
Let me first start by saying that jerky has had a bad rap, they’re often flavourless, tough and full of those things your doctor tells you not to eat – nitrates, gluten and preservatives. The fellas over at Three Jerks Jerky have endeavoured to change all that with jerky, that dare I say, is not only lean but delicious too.
Born out of the desire to “craft the finest meat snack ever created”, Three Jerks jerky use buttery fillet mignon that is so tender to the bite that it melts in your mouth. Their range of flavours is also very impressive with everything from Memphis BBQ to Maple bourbon churro, these guys mean business.
With deals like 3 for $30 and even a monthly jerky club subscription, you can get your jerky fill and then do it all over again the next month.
If you are looking for a healthier, guilt free way to enjoy your favourite cured premium meat snack, then check out www.threejerksjerky.com.