- IntellirollPosted 1 week ago
- Bullrest – The Smarter Travel pillowPosted 1 week ago
- BenQ HT2150ST ProjectorPosted 1 week ago
- ThuggiesPosted 1 month ago
- Halo SportPosted 1 month ago
- Top 10 Rugged, Adventure Vehicles for Outdoor EnthusiastsPosted 1 month ago
- 10 Top Music Venues in Nashville to Take a DatePosted 1 month ago
- Bruzzoni – Wall Street Collection Electric ToothbrushPosted 2 months ago
- Impetus Underwear and BeachwearPosted 2 months ago
- Netatmo Presence – Outdoor Security CameraPosted 2 months ago
- SteakChamp – The only way to cook steak!Posted 2 months ago
- Showers Pass – Atlas JacketPosted 2 months ago
- Nexersys – Cross Body TrainerPosted 2 months ago
- Butterfield Machine – Fire PistonPosted 2 months ago
- Magna Cart Hand TruckPosted 2 months ago
- Pappy and Company – Barrel Aged Pure Maple SyrupPosted 2 months ago
- InBody BandPosted 2 months ago
- OYO DoubleFlex – Total body portable gymPosted 3 months ago
- Lomo’ Instant-Wide CameraPosted 3 months ago
- La Colombe CoffeePosted 3 months ago
Three Jerks Jerky
Written by | Darren Zygadlo | @darrenzygadlo
Let me first start by saying that jerky has had a bad rap, they’re often flavourless, tough and full of those things your doctor tells you not to eat – nitrates, gluten and preservatives. The fellas over at Three Jerks Jerky have endeavoured to change all that with jerky, that dare I say, is not only lean but delicious too.
Born out of the desire to “craft the finest meat snack ever created”, Three Jerks jerky use buttery fillet mignon that is so tender to the bite that it melts in your mouth. Their range of flavours is also very impressive with everything from Memphis BBQ to Maple bourbon churro, these guys mean business.
With deals like 3 for $30 and even a monthly jerky club subscription, you can get your jerky fill and then do it all over again the next month.
If you are looking for a healthier, guilt free way to enjoy your favourite cured premium meat snack, then check out www.threejerksjerky.com.