- Sitgo – Portable Travel seatPosted 7 days ago
- Grondyke Soap Company – Durden Tactical Soap 2.0Posted 7 days ago
- Away LuggagePosted 7 days ago
- Pet Widget – BadgePosted 7 days ago
- Morphine Lips – Lip BalmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Dish and Duer Performance DenimPosted 2 weeks ago
- MOCAcuff Connected Blood Pressure MonitorPosted 2 weeks ago
- Stone Ripper – Pale AlePosted 2 weeks ago
- OneSoapPosted 3 weeks ago
- Warpaint – Natural Teeth WhitenerPosted 3 weeks ago
- Sleep ShepherdPosted 3 weeks ago
- How a Seattle Company Revolutionized Global Coffee ConsumptionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Honeycomb Sound Wireless Bluetooth SpeakerPosted 1 month ago
- Bobby – The Anti-theft backpack by XDdesignPosted 1 month ago
- Power ToothpastePosted 1 month ago
- Miir 20L DaypackPosted 1 month ago
- Chipolo PlusPosted 2 months ago
- ThermoPeanut by Sen.sePosted 2 months ago
- GIGO underwearPosted 2 months ago
- Hatch Cold Brew CoffeePosted 2 months ago
Three Jerks Jerky
Written by | Darren Zygadlo | @darrenzygadlo
Let me first start by saying that jerky has had a bad rap, they’re often flavourless, tough and full of those things your doctor tells you not to eat – nitrates, gluten and preservatives. The fellas over at Three Jerks Jerky have endeavoured to change all that with jerky, that dare I say, is not only lean but delicious too.
Born out of the desire to “craft the finest meat snack ever created”, Three Jerks jerky use buttery fillet mignon that is so tender to the bite that it melts in your mouth. Their range of flavours is also very impressive with everything from Memphis BBQ to Maple bourbon churro, these guys mean business.
With deals like 3 for $30 and even a monthly jerky club subscription, you can get your jerky fill and then do it all over again the next month.
If you are looking for a healthier, guilt free way to enjoy your favourite cured premium meat snack, then check out www.threejerksjerky.com.