- Chicago Comb CompanyPosted 2 weeks ago
- Downpour Rain Company – Alto UmbrellaPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tracksmith Nor’easter JacketPosted 2 weeks ago
- Narvik Works – Street JacketPosted 2 weeks ago
- Jeff’s Famous Beef Jerky ReduxPosted 2 weeks ago
- Click and Grow – Smart GardenPosted 2 weeks ago
- Olloclip 4-in-1 iPhone LensPosted 2 weeks ago
- Pixie – Track EverythingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bellabeat Leaf UrbanPosted 3 weeks ago
- Wood UnderwearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Underhanded GlovesPosted 3 weeks ago
- Sitgo – Portable Travel seatPosted 1 month ago
- Grondyke Soap Company – Durden Tactical Soap 2.0Posted 1 month ago
- Away LuggagePosted 1 month ago
- Pet Widget – BadgePosted 1 month ago
- Morphine Lips – Lip BalmPosted 1 month ago
- Dish and Duer Performance DenimPosted 1 month ago
- MOCAcuff Connected Blood Pressure MonitorPosted 1 month ago
- Stone Ripper – Pale AlePosted 1 month ago
- OneSoapPosted 2 months ago
Three Jerks Jerky
Written by | Darren Zygadlo | @darrenzygadlo
Let me first start by saying that jerky has had a bad rap, they’re often flavourless, tough and full of those things your doctor tells you not to eat – nitrates, gluten and preservatives. The fellas over at Three Jerks Jerky have endeavoured to change all that with jerky, that dare I say, is not only lean but delicious too.
Born out of the desire to “craft the finest meat snack ever created”, Three Jerks jerky use buttery fillet mignon that is so tender to the bite that it melts in your mouth. Their range of flavours is also very impressive with everything from Memphis BBQ to Maple bourbon churro, these guys mean business.
With deals like 3 for $30 and even a monthly jerky club subscription, you can get your jerky fill and then do it all over again the next month.
If you are looking for a healthier, guilt free way to enjoy your favourite cured premium meat snack, then check out www.threejerksjerky.com.