- Kodak Ektra SmartphonePosted 1 week ago
- Square Jellyfish MountsPosted 1 week ago
- PRO Shop World – PRO Power Ping Pong PaddlePosted 1 week ago
- Caudabe iPhone X CasesPosted 1 week ago
- SharkBanz 2Posted 1 week ago
- Beyerdynamic DT 240 PRO HeadphonesPosted 1 week ago
- Fitbit IonicPosted 1 week ago
- Drifter Grooming – Products for Men!Posted 1 week ago
- Pillsy – Smart Pill BottlePosted 1 week ago
- Shadetree SunglassesPosted 1 week ago
- ESET Internet SecurityPosted 1 month ago
- Tuck: The Ultimate Comfort CompanionPosted 1 month ago
- Mountain Hard Wear – Winter Collection 2018Posted 1 month ago
- People Footwear – The Jasper BootPosted 1 month ago
- Roku ExpressPosted 1 month ago
- Oval – Smart SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Death Wish CoffeePosted 3 months ago
- Toad and Co. ClothingPosted 3 months ago
- Brush Hero – The ultimate cleaning toolPosted 3 months ago
- Blackberry MotionPosted 3 months ago
Ovan DAGR sunglasses
Written by | Darren Zygadlo | @darrenzygadlo
Once in a while a product comes along that really requires a second look when it comes to quality and workmanship, the Ovan DAGR sunglasses are no exception. Ovan prides itself on crafting products from “a recipe made of music, subcultures, eclectic styles, worldly-views, and global arts” and it is evident that a lot of thought has gone into their eye-wear.
Ovan is owned and operated by snowboarders including the legendary Bjorn Leines but what really sets their eye-wear apart from the rest of the market is their use of eco-friendly products including co-friendly cellulose acetate, recycled polymer goggle frames and even sustainable packaging materials. Each piece of eye-wear is also hand cut and polished and their lenses have oleo phobic properties and are anti-reflective and scratch resistant.
The DAGR model I tried features a convenient unisex fit – perfect for couples, it provides 100% UV protection from the sun and also includes a metal support inside the temple with a welded hinge. All of this translates into a high quality product that can withstand all that life can throw at it.
With a variety of styles and colours available, Ovan and crafted out it’s own niche in both the sunglass and snow goggle markets and are soon becoming a force to be reckoned with.
You can check them out at www.ovaneyewear.com.