- Blackberry KEYone Black EditionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Nomad Cases for the iPhone 8 and XPosted 3 weeks ago
- Alpine Division – Timberline II backpackPosted 3 weeks ago
- Blockhead by TenonedesignPosted 3 weeks ago
- iKeyp Pro Smart SafePosted 3 weeks ago
- Popuband – Smart UkulelePosted 3 weeks ago
- Grayl Ultralight water purifier bottlePosted 3 weeks ago
- Eero BeaconPosted 3 weeks ago
- Waylens HorizonPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Other Danish Guy UnderwearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Belly Armor’s Radiashield Boxer BriefsPosted 1 month ago
- The Travel HaloPosted 1 month ago
- Search and State S1-J Riding JacketPosted 1 month ago
- SWIMS Barry ChukkaPosted 1 month ago
- Woest Athletics Workout CapriPosted 1 month ago
- Tile Sport Bluetooth TrackerPosted 1 month ago
- Mugsy JeansPosted 1 month ago
- Caddy-CleanPosted 2 months ago
- Punkt MP01 Mobile PhonePosted 2 months ago
- Dirty Bird Energy SoapPosted 2 months ago
Ovan DAGR sunglasses
Written by | Darren Zygadlo | @darrenzygadlo
Once in a while a product comes along that really requires a second look when it comes to quality and workmanship, the Ovan DAGR sunglasses are no exception. Ovan prides itself on crafting products from “a recipe made of music, subcultures, eclectic styles, worldly-views, and global arts” and it is evident that a lot of thought has gone into their eye-wear.
Ovan is owned and operated by snowboarders including the legendary Bjorn Leines but what really sets their eye-wear apart from the rest of the market is their use of eco-friendly products including co-friendly cellulose acetate, recycled polymer goggle frames and even sustainable packaging materials. Each piece of eye-wear is also hand cut and polished and their lenses have oleo phobic properties and are anti-reflective and scratch resistant.
The DAGR model I tried features a convenient unisex fit – perfect for couples, it provides 100% UV protection from the sun and also includes a metal support inside the temple with a welded hinge. All of this translates into a high quality product that can withstand all that life can throw at it.
With a variety of styles and colours available, Ovan and crafted out it’s own niche in both the sunglass and snow goggle markets and are soon becoming a force to be reckoned with.
You can check them out at www.ovaneyewear.com.