- Razer Phone 2 – With great power comes great responsibility!Posted 3 months ago
- Gear Diary Spring 2019Posted 3 months ago
- Cuts Clothing – A Cut above the Rest!Posted 3 months ago
- N-Range – Boost Your Cell Signal!Posted 3 months ago
- Heshi Designer SocksPosted 6 months ago
- FLXCUF – Roll them sleeves right!Posted 6 months ago
- Gantri – Designer 3D Printed LightsPosted 6 months ago
- Gaze Lab Wireless Charging AccessoriesPosted 7 months ago
- Earin m2 earphonesPosted 7 months ago
- Som SleepPosted 7 months ago
- Origaudio Wrapsody Bluetooth EarphonesPosted 7 months ago
- Tmbr SunglassesPosted 9 months ago
- Google Pixel 3 and 3XL – Three times the charm!Posted 9 months ago
- Moshi – Premium Accessories and PeripheralsPosted 9 months ago
- Tap – Wearable Keyboard and MousePosted 9 months ago
- Botta-Design TRES 24 Titan WatchPosted 10 months ago
- Fall Gear Guide 2018Posted 10 months ago
- Arc’teryx Fall 2018Posted 10 months ago
- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 12 months ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 12 months ago
Ovan DAGR sunglasses
Written by | Darren Zygadlo | @darrenzygadlo
Once in a while a product comes along that really requires a second look when it comes to quality and workmanship, the Ovan DAGR sunglasses are no exception. Ovan prides itself on crafting products from “a recipe made of music, subcultures, eclectic styles, worldly-views, and global arts” and it is evident that a lot of thought has gone into their eye-wear.
Ovan is owned and operated by snowboarders including the legendary Bjorn Leines but what really sets their eye-wear apart from the rest of the market is their use of eco-friendly products including co-friendly cellulose acetate, recycled polymer goggle frames and even sustainable packaging materials. Each piece of eye-wear is also hand cut and polished and their lenses have oleo phobic properties and are anti-reflective and scratch resistant.
The DAGR model I tried features a convenient unisex fit – perfect for couples, it provides 100% UV protection from the sun and also includes a metal support inside the temple with a welded hinge. All of this translates into a high quality product that can withstand all that life can throw at it.
With a variety of styles and colours available, Ovan and crafted out it’s own niche in both the sunglass and snow goggle markets and are soon becoming a force to be reckoned with.
You can check them out at www.ovaneyewear.com.