- Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Spotlight CamPosted 7 days ago
- Blackberry KEY2: Don’t call it a comebackPosted 7 days ago
- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 4 weeks ago
- Triple Bristle Sonic ToothbrushPosted 4 weeks ago
- Soap by Jasper MorrisonPosted 4 weeks ago
- GripbellPosted 4 weeks ago
- Mountain Hardwear Spring EssentialsPosted 4 weeks ago
- SleepBlissPosted 1 month ago
- The Ace by DouchebagsPosted 1 month ago
- uHoo Indoor Air Quality SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Velosock – Indoor bike coverPosted 1 month ago
- The Best iPhone X Cases – Round 3Posted 1 month ago
- California Cowboy High Water ShirtPosted 1 month ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army Spectra 2.0 LuggagePosted 1 month ago
- Activ 5 Personal Fitness DevicePosted 2 months ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army I.N.O.X watchPosted 2 months ago
- Bleujour – Kubb Desktop PCPosted 2 months ago
- Ujjaya Balance BottlePosted 2 months ago
- Barehand Gloves by RAWW Co.Posted 2 months ago
- Toad and Co. Spring Collection 2018Posted 2 months ago
Ovan DAGR sunglasses
Written by | Darren Zygadlo | @darrenzygadlo
Once in a while a product comes along that really requires a second look when it comes to quality and workmanship, the Ovan DAGR sunglasses are no exception. Ovan prides itself on crafting products from “a recipe made of music, subcultures, eclectic styles, worldly-views, and global arts” and it is evident that a lot of thought has gone into their eye-wear.
Ovan is owned and operated by snowboarders including the legendary Bjorn Leines but what really sets their eye-wear apart from the rest of the market is their use of eco-friendly products including co-friendly cellulose acetate, recycled polymer goggle frames and even sustainable packaging materials. Each piece of eye-wear is also hand cut and polished and their lenses have oleo phobic properties and are anti-reflective and scratch resistant.
The DAGR model I tried features a convenient unisex fit – perfect for couples, it provides 100% UV protection from the sun and also includes a metal support inside the temple with a welded hinge. All of this translates into a high quality product that can withstand all that life can throw at it.
With a variety of styles and colours available, Ovan and crafted out it’s own niche in both the sunglass and snow goggle markets and are soon becoming a force to be reckoned with.
You can check them out at www.ovaneyewear.com.