- Razer Phone 2 – With great power comes great responsibility!Posted 3 months ago
- Gear Diary Spring 2019Posted 3 months ago
- Cuts Clothing – A Cut above the Rest!Posted 3 months ago
- N-Range – Boost Your Cell Signal!Posted 3 months ago
- Heshi Designer SocksPosted 6 months ago
- FLXCUF – Roll them sleeves right!Posted 6 months ago
- Gantri – Designer 3D Printed LightsPosted 6 months ago
- Gaze Lab Wireless Charging AccessoriesPosted 7 months ago
- Earin m2 earphonesPosted 7 months ago
- Som SleepPosted 7 months ago
- Origaudio Wrapsody Bluetooth EarphonesPosted 7 months ago
- Tmbr SunglassesPosted 9 months ago
- Google Pixel 3 and 3XL – Three times the charm!Posted 9 months ago
- Moshi – Premium Accessories and PeripheralsPosted 9 months ago
- Tap – Wearable Keyboard and MousePosted 9 months ago
- Botta-Design TRES 24 Titan WatchPosted 10 months ago
- Fall Gear Guide 2018Posted 10 months ago
- Arc’teryx Fall 2018Posted 10 months ago
- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 12 months ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 12 months ago
Brickell Maximum Strength Hand Balm for Men
Written by | Darren Zygadlo | @darrenzygadlo
One upon a time the sign that you were a ‘man’s man’ was the rough calloused hands of old. The type of hands that look like leather and feel like it too. Not anymore! Brickell have created a hand balm for men that can protect your skin and repair chapped, cracked, and dry hands.
Their all-natural maximum strength hand balm is the type of product today’s modern man has on their shelf. This light and fast absorbing cream enriched with Vitamin E, shea butter and jojoba works to rehydrate the skin and give it the essential vitamins it needs to protect itself from your day to day activities. The unique combination provides an almost ‘protective glove’ around the hand to prevent moisture loss.
I have to admit that I have tried a number of men’s hand balms and lotions and often at times I have found them leaving a greasy residue behind that takes forever to be absorbed, preventing me from my very important husband duties (something I used as an excuse many times). However, this is not the case with Brickell’s maximum strength hand balm. I found it worked surprisingly well and replaced lost moisture and was absorbed quickly without any sticky uncomfortable side effects.
So protect your moist valued asset with maximum strength – you check them out at www.brickellmensproducts.com.