- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 1 month ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 2 months ago
- Tp-link Deco M5 – A secure home mesh Wi-Fi systemPosted 2 months ago
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Spotlight CamPosted 3 months ago
- Blackberry KEY2: Don’t call it a comebackPosted 3 months ago
- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 4 months ago
- Triple Bristle Sonic ToothbrushPosted 4 months ago
- Soap by Jasper MorrisonPosted 4 months ago
- GripbellPosted 4 months ago
- Mountain Hardwear Spring EssentialsPosted 4 months ago
- SleepBlissPosted 4 months ago
- The Ace by DouchebagsPosted 4 months ago
- uHoo Indoor Air Quality SensorPosted 4 months ago
- Velosock – Indoor bike coverPosted 4 months ago
- The Best iPhone X Cases – Round 3Posted 4 months ago
- California Cowboy High Water ShirtPosted 4 months ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army Spectra 2.0 LuggagePosted 4 months ago
- Activ 5 Personal Fitness DevicePosted 5 months ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army I.N.O.X watchPosted 5 months ago
- Bleujour – Kubb Desktop PCPosted 5 months ago
Brickell Maximum Strength Hand Balm for Men
Written by | Darren Zygadlo | @darrenzygadlo
One upon a time the sign that you were a ‘man’s man’ was the rough calloused hands of old. The type of hands that look like leather and feel like it too. Not anymore! Brickell have created a hand balm for men that can protect your skin and repair chapped, cracked, and dry hands.
Their all-natural maximum strength hand balm is the type of product today’s modern man has on their shelf. This light and fast absorbing cream enriched with Vitamin E, shea butter and jojoba works to rehydrate the skin and give it the essential vitamins it needs to protect itself from your day to day activities. The unique combination provides an almost ‘protective glove’ around the hand to prevent moisture loss.
I have to admit that I have tried a number of men’s hand balms and lotions and often at times I have found them leaving a greasy residue behind that takes forever to be absorbed, preventing me from my very important husband duties (something I used as an excuse many times). However, this is not the case with Brickell’s maximum strength hand balm. I found it worked surprisingly well and replaced lost moisture and was absorbed quickly without any sticky uncomfortable side effects.
So protect your moist valued asset with maximum strength – you check them out at www.brickellmensproducts.com.