- Blackberry KEYone Black EditionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Nomad Cases for the iPhone 8 and XPosted 3 weeks ago
- Alpine Division – Timberline II backpackPosted 3 weeks ago
- Blockhead by TenonedesignPosted 3 weeks ago
- iKeyp Pro Smart SafePosted 3 weeks ago
- Popuband – Smart UkulelePosted 3 weeks ago
- Grayl Ultralight water purifier bottlePosted 3 weeks ago
- Eero BeaconPosted 3 weeks ago
- Waylens HorizonPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Other Danish Guy UnderwearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Belly Armor’s Radiashield Boxer BriefsPosted 2 months ago
- The Travel HaloPosted 2 months ago
- Search and State S1-J Riding JacketPosted 2 months ago
- SWIMS Barry ChukkaPosted 2 months ago
- Woest Athletics Workout CapriPosted 2 months ago
- Tile Sport Bluetooth TrackerPosted 2 months ago
- Mugsy JeansPosted 2 months ago
- Caddy-CleanPosted 2 months ago
- Punkt MP01 Mobile PhonePosted 2 months ago
- Dirty Bird Energy SoapPosted 2 months ago
Brickell Maximum Strength Hand Balm for Men
Written by | Darren Zygadlo | @darrenzygadlo
One upon a time the sign that you were a ‘man’s man’ was the rough calloused hands of old. The type of hands that look like leather and feel like it too. Not anymore! Brickell have created a hand balm for men that can protect your skin and repair chapped, cracked, and dry hands.
Their all-natural maximum strength hand balm is the type of product today’s modern man has on their shelf. This light and fast absorbing cream enriched with Vitamin E, shea butter and jojoba works to rehydrate the skin and give it the essential vitamins it needs to protect itself from your day to day activities. The unique combination provides an almost ‘protective glove’ around the hand to prevent moisture loss.
I have to admit that I have tried a number of men’s hand balms and lotions and often at times I have found them leaving a greasy residue behind that takes forever to be absorbed, preventing me from my very important husband duties (something I used as an excuse many times). However, this is not the case with Brickell’s maximum strength hand balm. I found it worked surprisingly well and replaced lost moisture and was absorbed quickly without any sticky uncomfortable side effects.
So protect your moist valued asset with maximum strength – you check them out at www.brickellmensproducts.com.