- Gaze Lab Wireless Charging AccessoriesPosted 3 days ago
- Earin m2 earphonesPosted 3 days ago
- Som SleepPosted 3 days ago
- Origaudio Wrapsody Bluetooth EarphonesPosted 3 days ago
- Tmbr SunglassesPosted 2 months ago
- Google Pixel 3 and 3XL – Three times the charm!Posted 2 months ago
- Moshi – Premium Accessories and PeripheralsPosted 2 months ago
- Tap – Wearable Keyboard and MousePosted 2 months ago
- Botta-Design TRES 24 Titan WatchPosted 3 months ago
- Fall Gear Guide 2018Posted 3 months ago
- Arc’teryx Fall 2018Posted 3 months ago
- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 4 months ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 5 months ago
- Tp-link Deco M5 – A secure home mesh Wi-Fi systemPosted 5 months ago
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Spotlight CamPosted 6 months ago
- Blackberry KEY2: Don’t call it a comebackPosted 6 months ago
- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 7 months ago
- Triple Bristle Sonic ToothbrushPosted 7 months ago
- Soap by Jasper MorrisonPosted 7 months ago
- GripbellPosted 7 months ago
The Dirty Cookie
Written by | Darren Zygadlo | @darrenzygadlo
Most of us grow up on the tried and tested deliciousness of cookies and milk as the perfect after school snack. Even as adults, we find ourselves channelling our inner childhood and will seek out this reliable comfort food after a rough day at work or as a quick pick-me-upper. However, for too long, we have had the purpose right but not the method – the folks over at The Dirty Cookie Company have come up with an ingenious way to enjoy cookies and milk with the dirty cookie.
So what is it? It is an individually hand crafted gourmet Cookie Shot made with 100% organic flour (Think shot glass meets cookie). Each Cookie Shot is coated with premium Belgian chocolate, delicately brushed on by hand. All you do is simply fill your cookie shot with some warm milk and drink and eat to your hearts content!
With a number of tasty combinations available, like chocolate chip, cookies & cream and even red velvet, you too can enjoy your favourite in a convenient and clever way. In my own testing, I also discovered many more combinations that would work well for a more adult affair – try filling your cookie shots with Baileys, Kahlua or any other cream based alcoholic beverage for a very unique experience.
Needless to say, The Dirty Cookie Company have really reinvented a true favourite with their dirty cookie. They take cookies and milk to the next level.
You can check them out at www.thedirtycookieoc.com.