- Blackberry KEYone Black EditionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Nomad Cases for the iPhone 8 and XPosted 3 weeks ago
- Alpine Division – Timberline II backpackPosted 3 weeks ago
- Blockhead by TenonedesignPosted 3 weeks ago
- iKeyp Pro Smart SafePosted 3 weeks ago
- Popuband – Smart UkulelePosted 3 weeks ago
- Grayl Ultralight water purifier bottlePosted 3 weeks ago
- Eero BeaconPosted 3 weeks ago
- Waylens HorizonPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Other Danish Guy UnderwearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Belly Armor’s Radiashield Boxer BriefsPosted 1 month ago
- The Travel HaloPosted 1 month ago
- Search and State S1-J Riding JacketPosted 1 month ago
- SWIMS Barry ChukkaPosted 1 month ago
- Woest Athletics Workout CapriPosted 1 month ago
- Tile Sport Bluetooth TrackerPosted 1 month ago
- Mugsy JeansPosted 1 month ago
- Caddy-CleanPosted 2 months ago
- Punkt MP01 Mobile PhonePosted 2 months ago
- Dirty Bird Energy SoapPosted 2 months ago
Go Forth Goods Single Deluxe Wallet
Written by | Darren Zygadlo | @darrenzygadlo
In today’s throw-away society, we seem to be departing with our most expensive goods before truly getting a chance to get value out of them or appreciate them as they fulfil a purpose in our busy lives. Go Forth Goods set out to change this by making high quality American made leather products that can withstand the test of time, returning to the simplicity of old and the functionality and design of timeless classics of the 19th century. Their single deluxe wallet is a testament to this philosophy.
Crafted from 3 oz. Horween Leather (one of the oldest tannery’s still running in the USA) it is hand stitched, wax threaded and really is a thing of beauty. The wallet has a surprisingly slim profile with 5 pockets that can holds 12 cards or more securely and cash and receipts with ease. The litmus test for me is always two things – will my cards fall out and how easy is it to access them? I am happy to report that the all leather quality construction put all doubts to rest in regards to the wallets ability to securely hold my licence and other valuables. Additionally, accessing them again was also very easy while waiting to purchase my morning coffee. It is obvious a lot of thought and craftsmanship has gone into creating a wallet that can withstand the daily grind but also be very functional.
Probably one of the coolest things about Go Forth Goods is their promise to give back to the community by partnering with different non-profit organizations or ministries that are actively doing good and making a difference. 10% of their profits are donated to these organisations to assist them with their mission of spreading goodwill and hope around the world.
Go Forth Goods make exceptional real leather products and are definitely worth checking out at www.goforthgoods.com.