- Kodak Ektra SmartphonePosted 2 weeks ago
- Square Jellyfish MountsPosted 2 weeks ago
- PRO Shop World – PRO Power Ping Pong PaddlePosted 2 weeks ago
- Caudabe iPhone X CasesPosted 2 weeks ago
- SharkBanz 2Posted 2 weeks ago
- Beyerdynamic DT 240 PRO HeadphonesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Fitbit IonicPosted 2 weeks ago
- Drifter Grooming – Products for Men!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Pillsy – Smart Pill BottlePosted 2 weeks ago
- Shadetree SunglassesPosted 2 weeks ago
- ESET Internet SecurityPosted 2 months ago
- Tuck: The Ultimate Comfort CompanionPosted 2 months ago
- Mountain Hard Wear – Winter Collection 2018Posted 2 months ago
- People Footwear – The Jasper BootPosted 2 months ago
- Roku ExpressPosted 2 months ago
- Oval – Smart SensorPosted 2 months ago
- Death Wish CoffeePosted 3 months ago
- Toad and Co. ClothingPosted 3 months ago
- Brush Hero – The ultimate cleaning toolPosted 3 months ago
- Blackberry MotionPosted 3 months ago
Rugged Material Leather Messenger Bag
Written by | Darren Zygadlo | @darrenzygadlo
My desire for a messenger bag goes back to my childhood love for Indiana Jones. He had a whip, chest hair and got all the girls, he was bad-ass! It’s what I thought a man should look and act like. Ever since then I have been on a quest to find the perfect bag to fulfill my inherent desire to be like ‘Indy’. Rugged Material have answered that call with their stunning Leather Messenger bag.
Rugged Material began as a Kickstarter campaign back in 2014 and in just 30 short days managed to raise close to $100,000. Their philosophy is simple – design and create timeless, durable and beautiful leather and textile soft-goods for the working-class American, from American materials directly to the consumer.
Their Leather messenger bag is testament to this and is a beautiful piece of craftsmanship. Made from premium oil-tanned full-grain cow leather with aluminium side release buckles, the bag features a laptop pocket, tablet pocket and document pocket inside to keep you organized. Stress points on the bag are reinforced with nylon webbing to prevent stretch and premature wear and the best part is that their leather products, like this one, carry a lifetime guarantee.
Simply put, the bag feels and looks premium, while testing it this past week, many people (even random strangers) have stopped me on the street to ask me where I purchased the bag from. It is definitely eye catching. However, what I think what really sets this apart from other similar items on the market is that it feels like it is built to last. I imagine the leather will look even more beautiful as it begins to patina and could honestly see this easily becoming a product for life. Something to be passed on and appreciated over time.
You can check out all of Rugged Material’s quality products at www.ruggedmaterial.com.