- Gaze Lab Wireless Charging AccessoriesPosted 5 days ago
- Earin m2 earphonesPosted 5 days ago
- Som SleepPosted 5 days ago
- Origaudio Wrapsody Bluetooth EarphonesPosted 5 days ago
- Tmbr SunglassesPosted 2 months ago
- Google Pixel 3 and 3XL – Three times the charm!Posted 2 months ago
- Moshi – Premium Accessories and PeripheralsPosted 2 months ago
- Tap – Wearable Keyboard and MousePosted 2 months ago
- Botta-Design TRES 24 Titan WatchPosted 3 months ago
- Fall Gear Guide 2018Posted 3 months ago
- Arc’teryx Fall 2018Posted 3 months ago
- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 4 months ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 5 months ago
- Tp-link Deco M5 – A secure home mesh Wi-Fi systemPosted 5 months ago
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Spotlight CamPosted 6 months ago
- Blackberry KEY2: Don’t call it a comebackPosted 6 months ago
- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 7 months ago
- Triple Bristle Sonic ToothbrushPosted 7 months ago
- Soap by Jasper MorrisonPosted 7 months ago
- GripbellPosted 7 months ago
Rugged Material Leather Messenger Bag
Written by | Darren Zygadlo | @darrenzygadlo
My desire for a messenger bag goes back to my childhood love for Indiana Jones. He had a whip, chest hair and got all the girls, he was bad-ass! It’s what I thought a man should look and act like. Ever since then I have been on a quest to find the perfect bag to fulfill my inherent desire to be like ‘Indy’. Rugged Material have answered that call with their stunning Leather Messenger bag.
Rugged Material began as a Kickstarter campaign back in 2014 and in just 30 short days managed to raise close to $100,000. Their philosophy is simple – design and create timeless, durable and beautiful leather and textile soft-goods for the working-class American, from American materials directly to the consumer.
Their Leather messenger bag is testament to this and is a beautiful piece of craftsmanship. Made from premium oil-tanned full-grain cow leather with aluminium side release buckles, the bag features a laptop pocket, tablet pocket and document pocket inside to keep you organized. Stress points on the bag are reinforced with nylon webbing to prevent stretch and premature wear and the best part is that their leather products, like this one, carry a lifetime guarantee.
Simply put, the bag feels and looks premium, while testing it this past week, many people (even random strangers) have stopped me on the street to ask me where I purchased the bag from. It is definitely eye catching. However, what I think what really sets this apart from other similar items on the market is that it feels like it is built to last. I imagine the leather will look even more beautiful as it begins to patina and could honestly see this easily becoming a product for life. Something to be passed on and appreciated over time.
You can check out all of Rugged Material’s quality products at www.ruggedmaterial.com.