- Razer Phone 2 – With great power comes great responsibility!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Gear Diary Spring 2019Posted 3 weeks ago
- Cuts Clothing – A Cut above the Rest!Posted 3 weeks ago
- N-Range – Boost Your Cell Signal!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Heshi Designer SocksPosted 4 months ago
- FLXCUF – Roll them sleeves right!Posted 4 months ago
- Gantri – Designer 3D Printed LightsPosted 4 months ago
- Gaze Lab Wireless Charging AccessoriesPosted 5 months ago
- Earin m2 earphonesPosted 5 months ago
- Som SleepPosted 5 months ago
- Origaudio Wrapsody Bluetooth EarphonesPosted 5 months ago
- Tmbr SunglassesPosted 7 months ago
- Google Pixel 3 and 3XL – Three times the charm!Posted 7 months ago
- Moshi – Premium Accessories and PeripheralsPosted 7 months ago
- Tap – Wearable Keyboard and MousePosted 7 months ago
- Botta-Design TRES 24 Titan WatchPosted 8 months ago
- Fall Gear Guide 2018Posted 8 months ago
- Arc’teryx Fall 2018Posted 8 months ago
- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 9 months ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 10 months ago
Withings Body Cardio Scale
Written by | Darren Zygadlo | @darrenzygadlo
After losing my own father suddenly last year to heart disease, the importance of cardiovascular health cannot be more important to me on personal level. Our society, too, seems to be starving for technology that can help us track our health (maybe somewhat compulsively) and prolong our life. Withings have set out to empower their users to improve their heart health and gain insight into their overall well being with their Body Cardio scale.
Using exclusive metrics, the Body cardio scale provides highly-accurate weight, BMI plus body fat, water percentage, muscle mass and bone mass measurements. In addition, their own pulse wave velocity analysis provides an accurate measurement of your heart rate and through the app a glimpse into your overall cardiovascular health.
With each weigh-in, the app will inform the user as to whether your heart health is optimal or not, and provide tips to improve it. Whatever your fitness level, you will be able to clearly see how adopting small lifestyle changes — like a healthier diet and more activity — can have a big impact on improving the health of your arteries.
As always, set up and sync was very easy through Withings own proprietary app that provides you with accurate data 24 hours, 7 days a week so that users can see the bigger picture of their health and at the same time reinforce positive behaviours in their journey to better heath. The app also provides some great coaching tips and encouragement for novices – something I found very useful.
With a battery that lasts up to a year, Withings have yet again hit a home run with a high quality and accurate tool to improve your health. You can check them out at www.withings.com.