- Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Spotlight CamPosted 7 days ago
- Blackberry KEY2: Don’t call it a comebackPosted 7 days ago
- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 4 weeks ago
- Triple Bristle Sonic ToothbrushPosted 4 weeks ago
- Soap by Jasper MorrisonPosted 4 weeks ago
- GripbellPosted 4 weeks ago
- Mountain Hardwear Spring EssentialsPosted 4 weeks ago
- SleepBlissPosted 1 month ago
- The Ace by DouchebagsPosted 1 month ago
- uHoo Indoor Air Quality SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Velosock – Indoor bike coverPosted 1 month ago
- The Best iPhone X Cases – Round 3Posted 1 month ago
- California Cowboy High Water ShirtPosted 1 month ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army Spectra 2.0 LuggagePosted 1 month ago
- Activ 5 Personal Fitness DevicePosted 2 months ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army I.N.O.X watchPosted 2 months ago
- Bleujour – Kubb Desktop PCPosted 2 months ago
- Ujjaya Balance BottlePosted 2 months ago
- Barehand Gloves by RAWW Co.Posted 2 months ago
- Toad and Co. Spring Collection 2018Posted 2 months ago
Withings Body Cardio Scale
Written by | Darren Zygadlo | @darrenzygadlo
After losing my own father suddenly last year to heart disease, the importance of cardiovascular health cannot be more important to me on personal level. Our society, too, seems to be starving for technology that can help us track our health (maybe somewhat compulsively) and prolong our life. Withings have set out to empower their users to improve their heart health and gain insight into their overall well being with their Body Cardio scale.
Using exclusive metrics, the Body cardio scale provides highly-accurate weight, BMI plus body fat, water percentage, muscle mass and bone mass measurements. In addition, their own pulse wave velocity analysis provides an accurate measurement of your heart rate and through the app a glimpse into your overall cardiovascular health.
With each weigh-in, the app will inform the user as to whether your heart health is optimal or not, and provide tips to improve it. Whatever your fitness level, you will be able to clearly see how adopting small lifestyle changes — like a healthier diet and more activity — can have a big impact on improving the health of your arteries.
As always, set up and sync was very easy through Withings own proprietary app that provides you with accurate data 24 hours, 7 days a week so that users can see the bigger picture of their health and at the same time reinforce positive behaviours in their journey to better heath. The app also provides some great coaching tips and encouragement for novices – something I found very useful.
With a battery that lasts up to a year, Withings have yet again hit a home run with a high quality and accurate tool to improve your health. You can check them out at www.withings.com.