- Kodak Ektra SmartphonePosted 1 week ago
- Square Jellyfish MountsPosted 1 week ago
- PRO Shop World – PRO Power Ping Pong PaddlePosted 1 week ago
- Caudabe iPhone X CasesPosted 1 week ago
- SharkBanz 2Posted 1 week ago
- Beyerdynamic DT 240 PRO HeadphonesPosted 1 week ago
- Fitbit IonicPosted 1 week ago
- Drifter Grooming – Products for Men!Posted 1 week ago
- Pillsy – Smart Pill BottlePosted 1 week ago
- Shadetree SunglassesPosted 1 week ago
- ESET Internet SecurityPosted 1 month ago
- Tuck: The Ultimate Comfort CompanionPosted 1 month ago
- Mountain Hard Wear – Winter Collection 2018Posted 1 month ago
- People Footwear – The Jasper BootPosted 1 month ago
- Roku ExpressPosted 1 month ago
- Oval – Smart SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Death Wish CoffeePosted 3 months ago
- Toad and Co. ClothingPosted 3 months ago
- Brush Hero – The ultimate cleaning toolPosted 3 months ago
- Blackberry MotionPosted 3 months ago
Withings Body Cardio Scale
Written by | Darren Zygadlo | @darrenzygadlo
After losing my own father suddenly last year to heart disease, the importance of cardiovascular health cannot be more important to me on personal level. Our society, too, seems to be starving for technology that can help us track our health (maybe somewhat compulsively) and prolong our life. Withings have set out to empower their users to improve their heart health and gain insight into their overall well being with their Body Cardio scale.
Using exclusive metrics, the Body cardio scale provides highly-accurate weight, BMI plus body fat, water percentage, muscle mass and bone mass measurements. In addition, their own pulse wave velocity analysis provides an accurate measurement of your heart rate and through the app a glimpse into your overall cardiovascular health.
With each weigh-in, the app will inform the user as to whether your heart health is optimal or not, and provide tips to improve it. Whatever your fitness level, you will be able to clearly see how adopting small lifestyle changes — like a healthier diet and more activity — can have a big impact on improving the health of your arteries.
As always, set up and sync was very easy through Withings own proprietary app that provides you with accurate data 24 hours, 7 days a week so that users can see the bigger picture of their health and at the same time reinforce positive behaviours in their journey to better heath. The app also provides some great coaching tips and encouragement for novices – something I found very useful.
With a battery that lasts up to a year, Withings have yet again hit a home run with a high quality and accurate tool to improve your health. You can check them out at www.withings.com.