- Blackberry KEYone Black EditionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Nomad Cases for the iPhone 8 and XPosted 3 weeks ago
- Alpine Division – Timberline II backpackPosted 3 weeks ago
- Blockhead by TenonedesignPosted 3 weeks ago
- iKeyp Pro Smart SafePosted 3 weeks ago
- Popuband – Smart UkulelePosted 3 weeks ago
- Grayl Ultralight water purifier bottlePosted 3 weeks ago
- Eero BeaconPosted 3 weeks ago
- Waylens HorizonPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Other Danish Guy UnderwearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Belly Armor’s Radiashield Boxer BriefsPosted 2 months ago
- The Travel HaloPosted 2 months ago
- Search and State S1-J Riding JacketPosted 2 months ago
- SWIMS Barry ChukkaPosted 2 months ago
- Woest Athletics Workout CapriPosted 2 months ago
- Tile Sport Bluetooth TrackerPosted 2 months ago
- Mugsy JeansPosted 2 months ago
- Caddy-CleanPosted 2 months ago
- Punkt MP01 Mobile PhonePosted 2 months ago
- Dirty Bird Energy SoapPosted 2 months ago
Ballast Trafalgar watch and Spinnaker Haas watch
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
There seems to have been a resurgence lately of the all-mighty wristwatch. Long were they forgotten about as people turned to their cellphones for the time and date. Then when the smartwatch came along, it seemed to be the final nail in the coffin…until now. Ballast and Spinnaker make beautiful and timeless wristwatches that do one thing and one thing well, they tell the time – but damnnn do they look classy doing it.
The Trafalgar is a big bold 46mm watch that features a patented bezel control feature which is used to both wind the mainspring of the automatic movement and also set both time and date with ease. At it’s heart it includes a modified Miyota 8215 21 Jewel Self-winding Automatic movement mechanism with an individually plated and crafted canteen feature lock to protect the setter button which adds a strong level of protection against the elements. Lastly, a beautiful stamped and polished inner ring, genuine leather strap and submarine detailed buckle brings it all harmoniously together.
The Haas is a more rugged affair. Crafted out of 316 L Marine Grade stainless steel with a 43mm watch face and an exhibition see through case back, this is more of your everyday practical yet stylish wardrobe accompaniment. It’s very considered luminous undercoat underneath the hardlex glass bezel and Swiss super luminova coating on the 3d indexes of the hour and minute hands – makes viewing very convenient. Also powering this bad-boy is a customized Japanese Miyota 21 jewel movement with 24 H and sub-second display deliberately presented to offer maximum legibility in operation. It too features a genuine leather strap and comes with in a clever wooden storage box.
Both of these watches are a must have for anyone looking to bring some class and style back into their lives. They are superbly constructed and ooze style. You can check them out at www.spinnaker-watches.com and www.ballast1903.com.