- Kodak Ektra SmartphonePosted 2 weeks ago
- Square Jellyfish MountsPosted 2 weeks ago
- PRO Shop World – PRO Power Ping Pong PaddlePosted 2 weeks ago
- Caudabe iPhone X CasesPosted 2 weeks ago
- SharkBanz 2Posted 2 weeks ago
- Beyerdynamic DT 240 PRO HeadphonesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Fitbit IonicPosted 2 weeks ago
- Drifter Grooming – Products for Men!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Pillsy – Smart Pill BottlePosted 2 weeks ago
- Shadetree SunglassesPosted 2 weeks ago
- ESET Internet SecurityPosted 2 months ago
- Tuck: The Ultimate Comfort CompanionPosted 2 months ago
- Mountain Hard Wear – Winter Collection 2018Posted 2 months ago
- People Footwear – The Jasper BootPosted 2 months ago
- Roku ExpressPosted 2 months ago
- Oval – Smart SensorPosted 2 months ago
- Death Wish CoffeePosted 3 months ago
- Toad and Co. ClothingPosted 3 months ago
- Brush Hero – The ultimate cleaning toolPosted 3 months ago
- Blackberry MotionPosted 3 months ago
Mr. Lentz Leather-goods
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
Mr. Lentz is both a man and a legend in the leather game, using the highest-grade U.S. full grain leather to make beautiful but more importantly practical leather goods that not only look good but are built to last.
Lentz prides himself on attention to detail and this was really reflected in his minimal traditional wallet and trifold iPhone wallet I was given the opportunity to try.
The traditional wallet is a leather wallet done right. It features the functionality of a bi-fold wallet but by using Full-Grain Vegetable-Tanned Leather paired with Solid Brass hardware, it manages to maintain a very slim profile. It holds 8 cards comfortably (you could push it up to ten) with two extra storage pockets for cash and other goods. Mr. Lentz cuts, brands, stamps, dyes, oils and waxes each wallet by hand providing the highest degree of quality you can imagine – that’s Cowboy Quality! With a 100-year warranty, it is obvious from using it this past week, this thing will probably out live you.
The trifold iPhone wallet, on the other hand, is exactly as it sounds, it is a piece of leather that folds around your phone and is designed to be as simple as possible to access your device. Constructed from a single piece of leather and using only one solid brass nickel-plated rivet, the phone rests inside an inner sleeve that also features a card slot for added portability. Each one is hand conditioned and buffed with extra virgin olive oil and beeswax and provides basic protection for your phone, but damn does it look luxurious.
Mr. Lentz makes stunning leather goods that will only get better with age and use. As an added benefit, he also includes a tin of Mr. Lentz Spiff N’ Shine, meant to condition high quality leather goods and prolong their life. Needless to say, if you are in the market for cowboy quality goods that will go the distance, check out www.mrlentz.com.