- Blackberry KEYone Black EditionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Nomad Cases for the iPhone 8 and XPosted 3 weeks ago
- Alpine Division – Timberline II backpackPosted 3 weeks ago
- Blockhead by TenonedesignPosted 3 weeks ago
- iKeyp Pro Smart SafePosted 3 weeks ago
- Popuband – Smart UkulelePosted 3 weeks ago
- Grayl Ultralight water purifier bottlePosted 3 weeks ago
- Eero BeaconPosted 3 weeks ago
- Waylens HorizonPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Other Danish Guy UnderwearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Belly Armor’s Radiashield Boxer BriefsPosted 2 months ago
- The Travel HaloPosted 2 months ago
- Search and State S1-J Riding JacketPosted 2 months ago
- SWIMS Barry ChukkaPosted 2 months ago
- Woest Athletics Workout CapriPosted 2 months ago
- Tile Sport Bluetooth TrackerPosted 2 months ago
- Mugsy JeansPosted 2 months ago
- Caddy-CleanPosted 2 months ago
- Punkt MP01 Mobile PhonePosted 2 months ago
- Dirty Bird Energy SoapPosted 2 months ago
Mr. Lentz Leather-goods
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
Mr. Lentz is both a man and a legend in the leather game, using the highest-grade U.S. full grain leather to make beautiful but more importantly practical leather goods that not only look good but are built to last.
Lentz prides himself on attention to detail and this was really reflected in his minimal traditional wallet and trifold iPhone wallet I was given the opportunity to try.
The traditional wallet is a leather wallet done right. It features the functionality of a bi-fold wallet but by using Full-Grain Vegetable-Tanned Leather paired with Solid Brass hardware, it manages to maintain a very slim profile. It holds 8 cards comfortably (you could push it up to ten) with two extra storage pockets for cash and other goods. Mr. Lentz cuts, brands, stamps, dyes, oils and waxes each wallet by hand providing the highest degree of quality you can imagine – that’s Cowboy Quality! With a 100-year warranty, it is obvious from using it this past week, this thing will probably out live you.
The trifold iPhone wallet, on the other hand, is exactly as it sounds, it is a piece of leather that folds around your phone and is designed to be as simple as possible to access your device. Constructed from a single piece of leather and using only one solid brass nickel-plated rivet, the phone rests inside an inner sleeve that also features a card slot for added portability. Each one is hand conditioned and buffed with extra virgin olive oil and beeswax and provides basic protection for your phone, but damn does it look luxurious.
Mr. Lentz makes stunning leather goods that will only get better with age and use. As an added benefit, he also includes a tin of Mr. Lentz Spiff N’ Shine, meant to condition high quality leather goods and prolong their life. Needless to say, if you are in the market for cowboy quality goods that will go the distance, check out www.mrlentz.com.