- Gaze Lab Wireless Charging AccessoriesPosted 5 days ago
- Earin m2 earphonesPosted 5 days ago
- Som SleepPosted 5 days ago
- Origaudio Wrapsody Bluetooth EarphonesPosted 5 days ago
- Tmbr SunglassesPosted 2 months ago
- Google Pixel 3 and 3XL – Three times the charm!Posted 2 months ago
- Moshi – Premium Accessories and PeripheralsPosted 2 months ago
- Tap – Wearable Keyboard and MousePosted 2 months ago
- Botta-Design TRES 24 Titan WatchPosted 3 months ago
- Fall Gear Guide 2018Posted 3 months ago
- Arc’teryx Fall 2018Posted 3 months ago
- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 4 months ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 5 months ago
- Tp-link Deco M5 – A secure home mesh Wi-Fi systemPosted 5 months ago
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Spotlight CamPosted 6 months ago
- Blackberry KEY2: Don’t call it a comebackPosted 6 months ago
- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 7 months ago
- Triple Bristle Sonic ToothbrushPosted 7 months ago
- Soap by Jasper MorrisonPosted 7 months ago
- GripbellPosted 7 months ago
Mr. Lentz Leather-goods
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
Mr. Lentz is both a man and a legend in the leather game, using the highest-grade U.S. full grain leather to make beautiful but more importantly practical leather goods that not only look good but are built to last.
Lentz prides himself on attention to detail and this was really reflected in his minimal traditional wallet and trifold iPhone wallet I was given the opportunity to try.
The traditional wallet is a leather wallet done right. It features the functionality of a bi-fold wallet but by using Full-Grain Vegetable-Tanned Leather paired with Solid Brass hardware, it manages to maintain a very slim profile. It holds 8 cards comfortably (you could push it up to ten) with two extra storage pockets for cash and other goods. Mr. Lentz cuts, brands, stamps, dyes, oils and waxes each wallet by hand providing the highest degree of quality you can imagine – that’s Cowboy Quality! With a 100-year warranty, it is obvious from using it this past week, this thing will probably out live you.
The trifold iPhone wallet, on the other hand, is exactly as it sounds, it is a piece of leather that folds around your phone and is designed to be as simple as possible to access your device. Constructed from a single piece of leather and using only one solid brass nickel-plated rivet, the phone rests inside an inner sleeve that also features a card slot for added portability. Each one is hand conditioned and buffed with extra virgin olive oil and beeswax and provides basic protection for your phone, but damn does it look luxurious.
Mr. Lentz makes stunning leather goods that will only get better with age and use. As an added benefit, he also includes a tin of Mr. Lentz Spiff N’ Shine, meant to condition high quality leather goods and prolong their life. Needless to say, if you are in the market for cowboy quality goods that will go the distance, check out www.mrlentz.com.