- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 1 month ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 2 months ago
- Tp-link Deco M5 – A secure home mesh Wi-Fi systemPosted 2 months ago
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Spotlight CamPosted 3 months ago
- Blackberry KEY2: Don’t call it a comebackPosted 3 months ago
- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 4 months ago
- Triple Bristle Sonic ToothbrushPosted 4 months ago
- Soap by Jasper MorrisonPosted 4 months ago
- GripbellPosted 4 months ago
- Mountain Hardwear Spring EssentialsPosted 4 months ago
- SleepBlissPosted 4 months ago
- The Ace by DouchebagsPosted 4 months ago
- uHoo Indoor Air Quality SensorPosted 4 months ago
- Velosock – Indoor bike coverPosted 4 months ago
- The Best iPhone X Cases – Round 3Posted 4 months ago
- California Cowboy High Water ShirtPosted 4 months ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army Spectra 2.0 LuggagePosted 4 months ago
- Activ 5 Personal Fitness DevicePosted 5 months ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army I.N.O.X watchPosted 5 months ago
- Bleujour – Kubb Desktop PCPosted 5 months ago
Northwest Bierhaus Jerky
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
As the weather warms up and we find ourselves frequenting outdoor patios with a cold brew in our hands, we all need that perfect drinking snack. Something tasty, salty, meaty and delicious – Northwest Bierhaus Jerky has the answer!
NBJ specializes in hand-crafted beef jerky marinated in North-west beers and West-coast wines that are naturally smoked to create a harmonious experience that is undeniable.
With their beer marinated jerky options like IPA hot jerky or Dark Ale beef option, you get a very tasty mouth-watering premium protein filled beef treat. Both options were tender with just a slight ‘hoppy’ after taste that was very pleasant and not overpowering at all.
Then we move on to something a little more original, wine marinated jerky. From Cabernet to Pinot Noir from the Oregon, Washington and California area codes, you have a number of choices on bottle here. The one thing that surprised me was how different the taste was. The wine jerky feels more sophisticated, something you could serve as a delicious snack at a dinner party. Each one having their very own bold and unique flavours. Definitely worth the try.
So, start to enjoy your Summertime outdoor entertaining by serving something that is a little different from cheese and crackers, checkout Northwest Bierhaus Jerky at www.northwestbierhausjerky.com.