- Gaze Lab Wireless Charging AccessoriesPosted 5 days ago
- Earin m2 earphonesPosted 5 days ago
- Som SleepPosted 5 days ago
- Origaudio Wrapsody Bluetooth EarphonesPosted 5 days ago
- Tmbr SunglassesPosted 2 months ago
- Google Pixel 3 and 3XL – Three times the charm!Posted 2 months ago
- Moshi – Premium Accessories and PeripheralsPosted 2 months ago
- Tap – Wearable Keyboard and MousePosted 2 months ago
- Botta-Design TRES 24 Titan WatchPosted 3 months ago
- Fall Gear Guide 2018Posted 3 months ago
- Arc’teryx Fall 2018Posted 3 months ago
- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 4 months ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 5 months ago
- Tp-link Deco M5 – A secure home mesh Wi-Fi systemPosted 5 months ago
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Spotlight CamPosted 6 months ago
- Blackberry KEY2: Don’t call it a comebackPosted 6 months ago
- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 7 months ago
- Triple Bristle Sonic ToothbrushPosted 7 months ago
- Soap by Jasper MorrisonPosted 7 months ago
- GripbellPosted 7 months ago
Northwest Bierhaus Jerky
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
As the weather warms up and we find ourselves frequenting outdoor patios with a cold brew in our hands, we all need that perfect drinking snack. Something tasty, salty, meaty and delicious – Northwest Bierhaus Jerky has the answer!
NBJ specializes in hand-crafted beef jerky marinated in North-west beers and West-coast wines that are naturally smoked to create a harmonious experience that is undeniable.
With their beer marinated jerky options like IPA hot jerky or Dark Ale beef option, you get a very tasty mouth-watering premium protein filled beef treat. Both options were tender with just a slight ‘hoppy’ after taste that was very pleasant and not overpowering at all.
Then we move on to something a little more original, wine marinated jerky. From Cabernet to Pinot Noir from the Oregon, Washington and California area codes, you have a number of choices on bottle here. The one thing that surprised me was how different the taste was. The wine jerky feels more sophisticated, something you could serve as a delicious snack at a dinner party. Each one having their very own bold and unique flavours. Definitely worth the try.
So, start to enjoy your Summertime outdoor entertaining by serving something that is a little different from cheese and crackers, checkout Northwest Bierhaus Jerky at www.northwestbierhausjerky.com.