- Talelight – The Electronic Bumper StickerPosted 1 week ago
- Norlite Denmark WatchesPosted 1 week ago
- The Two Best iPhone 7 plus CasesPosted 1 week ago
- Silent Pocket RFID protection card and Key Fob GuardPosted 1 week ago
- Amazfit PacePosted 1 week ago
- Ninja Coffee BarPosted 1 week ago
- Beard Bro – Beard shaping tool & beard oilPosted 1 week ago
- Smart Planet – Milk and Cookie shot makerPosted 1 week ago
- Nomad Leather Folio & Ultra Rugged battery cable for iPhonePosted 3 weeks ago
- Shark Proof – Liquid Screen ProtectorPosted 3 weeks ago
- 210 East Oak WatchesPosted 3 weeks ago
- New Black – Louis speakerPosted 3 weeks ago
- Leguano Barefoot ShoesPosted 3 weeks ago
- Insta360 Nano for iPhonePosted 3 weeks ago
- Lenovo Yoga Book – 2in1 TabletPosted 3 weeks ago
- All Citizens Apparel – Boxer BriefPosted 3 weeks ago
- Chicago Comb CompanyPosted 1 month ago
- Downpour Rain Company – Alto UmbrellaPosted 1 month ago
- Tracksmith Nor’easter JacketPosted 1 month ago
- Narvik Works – Street JacketPosted 1 month ago
Northwest Bierhaus Jerky
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
As the weather warms up and we find ourselves frequenting outdoor patios with a cold brew in our hands, we all need that perfect drinking snack. Something tasty, salty, meaty and delicious – Northwest Bierhaus Jerky has the answer!
NBJ specializes in hand-crafted beef jerky marinated in North-west beers and West-coast wines that are naturally smoked to create a harmonious experience that is undeniable.
With their beer marinated jerky options like IPA hot jerky or Dark Ale beef option, you get a very tasty mouth-watering premium protein filled beef treat. Both options were tender with just a slight ‘hoppy’ after taste that was very pleasant and not overpowering at all.
Then we move on to something a little more original, wine marinated jerky. From Cabernet to Pinot Noir from the Oregon, Washington and California area codes, you have a number of choices on bottle here. The one thing that surprised me was how different the taste was. The wine jerky feels more sophisticated, something you could serve as a delicious snack at a dinner party. Each one having their very own bold and unique flavours. Definitely worth the try.
So, start to enjoy your Summertime outdoor entertaining by serving something that is a little different from cheese and crackers, checkout Northwest Bierhaus Jerky at www.northwestbierhausjerky.com.