- Chicago Comb CompanyPosted 2 weeks ago
- Downpour Rain Company – Alto UmbrellaPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tracksmith Nor’easter JacketPosted 2 weeks ago
- Narvik Works – Street JacketPosted 2 weeks ago
- Jeff’s Famous Beef Jerky ReduxPosted 2 weeks ago
- Click and Grow – Smart GardenPosted 2 weeks ago
- Olloclip 4-in-1 iPhone LensPosted 2 weeks ago
- Pixie – Track EverythingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bellabeat Leaf UrbanPosted 3 weeks ago
- Wood UnderwearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Underhanded GlovesPosted 3 weeks ago
- Sitgo – Portable Travel seatPosted 1 month ago
- Grondyke Soap Company – Durden Tactical Soap 2.0Posted 1 month ago
- Away LuggagePosted 1 month ago
- Pet Widget – BadgePosted 1 month ago
- Morphine Lips – Lip BalmPosted 1 month ago
- Dish and Duer Performance DenimPosted 1 month ago
- MOCAcuff Connected Blood Pressure MonitorPosted 1 month ago
- Stone Ripper – Pale AlePosted 1 month ago
- OneSoapPosted 2 months ago
Northwest Bierhaus Jerky
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
As the weather warms up and we find ourselves frequenting outdoor patios with a cold brew in our hands, we all need that perfect drinking snack. Something tasty, salty, meaty and delicious – Northwest Bierhaus Jerky has the answer!
NBJ specializes in hand-crafted beef jerky marinated in North-west beers and West-coast wines that are naturally smoked to create a harmonious experience that is undeniable.
With their beer marinated jerky options like IPA hot jerky or Dark Ale beef option, you get a very tasty mouth-watering premium protein filled beef treat. Both options were tender with just a slight ‘hoppy’ after taste that was very pleasant and not overpowering at all.
Then we move on to something a little more original, wine marinated jerky. From Cabernet to Pinot Noir from the Oregon, Washington and California area codes, you have a number of choices on bottle here. The one thing that surprised me was how different the taste was. The wine jerky feels more sophisticated, something you could serve as a delicious snack at a dinner party. Each one having their very own bold and unique flavours. Definitely worth the try.
So, start to enjoy your Summertime outdoor entertaining by serving something that is a little different from cheese and crackers, checkout Northwest Bierhaus Jerky at www.northwestbierhausjerky.com.